Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
Their Strawberry Banana Cream is amazingly delicious. Not too overpowering on either of the fruits in it.
I also really like their Strawberry Vanilla Cupcake. Tastes like the real thing.
I don't like anything from Ahlusion with orange in it, though. I just don't like the taste of it.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Ahlusion is one of those vendors that you can pick whatever flavor looks good and chances are it's made really well. They don't have a handful of amazing juices and the rest are just okay, every vape I've tried from them is unique, well thought-out, and authentic. Some personal non-tobacco stand outs for me have been Strawberry Vanilla Cake (vaping it now), Sassparilla, Chai Latte, Mango Lassi, Pink Label, and Caramel Pear Black Tea.

I'm mainly a tobacco vaper, and since Ahlusion is my favorite NET vendor I have too many to list. If you name what you're looking for in a tobacco vape I may be able to mention a few.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I keep hearing a lot of good thing about this vendor and being a Devil Dog myself I got to give them a try. Looking for some good suggestions to order. I like fruits and tobaccos I have not found a dessert that I like yet. So any suggestions would be appreciated.

The aromatic line has some of the best tobaccos I've ever had -- Blue Grass Burley, Vurley, Honey Cured, Maple Burley, Cocoa Blend, and Sweet Georgia Peach, and amazing. Non-aromatic favorites of mine include Sahara Blend and Peachy Criminal. W&A Sasparilla is a phenomenal beverage vape. Wlad's line of tea e-liquids are amazing too. Like Jerms says, this guy does so many things so well that it's hard to go wrong. If you pick an Ahlusion flavor that sounds good in your head, there's a very high chance that you'll enjoy the vape.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
The best way to describe Ahlusion, is gourmet. What ever flavor they have, it is authentic if you will. They do things the right way with the right ingredients so you won't get that fake candy taste.

Flavors I have tried and still vape from Ahlusions:

1 - Contrary Cherry - If you ever had a vanilla milk shake and ate the cherry on top, this is exactly what his tastes like.

2 - Bubble Berry Blast - Tastes like gourmet gum. If you are expecting juicy fruit game or bubble yum then don't buy it. Again, gourmet is the key word to remember. Authentic bubble gum taste.

3 - Orange Creamsicle - what can say, you will be in heaven.

4 - Lemon Fairy - Licorice with lemon, done right.

5 - Grape Vine - wow, pure red grape, no candy taste.

I have ordered more flavors. But the above are my favorites.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Ya we just got an order in from this vendor. We are a house full of vapers and we have probably gone through about 20+ juice makers. These guys impressed us. Hubby loves the cherry cola, I thought the gold member rocked and we plan to do a big order at the end of the month.

I was hoping to hear good reports on Gold Member. Salty caramel sounded interesting to say the least. Is the saltiness noticable?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ya we just got an order in from this vendor. We are a house full of vapers and we have probably gone through about 20+ juice makers. These guys impressed us. Hubby loves the cherry cola, I thought the gold member rocked and we plan to do a big order at the end of the month.

No way! You tried Gold Member? I am a little jealous. Please tell me how it is.

seahawkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Rochelle, VA
I was hoping to hear good reports on Gold Member. Salty caramel sounded interesting to say the least. Is the saltiness noticable?

Not so far, not sure if they change when they steep. But one thing was hella nice, not having to steep before vaping!

seahawkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Rochelle, VA
No way! You tried Gold Member? I am a little jealous. Please tell me how it is.

Like mild cinnamon with caramel and frosting. Great throat hit, very consistent and good vapor production. They are going on our regular vendor list for sure. Right now I have HHV and AiV on that list.

Consistency is a weird thing I just considered and it came up with this vendor. But it vapes well with cartos and the vivis and rolls very well. Have no idea if that makes sense.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Not so far, not sure if they change when they steep. But one thing was hella nice, not having to steep before vaping!

Interesting. One thing I can say about Ahlusion (among hundreds of other things) is that their liquids get much more deep in flavor after time. This is the case with the majority of their liquids (though not the aromatics).

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Good to hear I like woodsy tobacco's and sweet tobacco's so I will have to give a few a try. I use RBA's and RDA's and I know some flavors don't come off well on RBA's but that's mostly dessert vapes. Thanks for everyone's input. Missed the cut off for today so I will order tomorrow morning.

Woodsy you say? Try the Wild Woods line, I hear the apple tobacco is the best.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I got my bottle yesterday and will drip some today in your honor. It smells like kettle corn!

I want to hear.. it's salty like salted caramel, but somehow works. I've already had a kettle corn vape, FVF RY4, and don't want any popcorn association with a vape lol. It's as blasphemous as those Jelly Belly buttered popcorn beans.. bleeeechhhhhhh

seahawkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Rochelle, VA
Interesting. One thing I can say about Ahlusion (among hundreds of other things) is that their liquids get much more deep in flavor after time. This is the case with the majority of their liquids (though not the aromatics).

Good to know, I will be getting a bigger bottle of this next time so I will get a vape see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread