Ahlusion E-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpwr25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Southern Illinois
Can someone recommend Ahlusion's best sweet tobacco for me? I like Heather's Heavenly Vapes Heavenly tobacco, so similar to that?

I really enjoy HHV as well, specifically Dragon's Fire and Huntsman. There are so many at Ahlusion to choose from, but you should consider the wildwood line (I like the maple) and smooth criminal. If you are looking for an HHV-esque sweet tobacco, DO NOT stray into blue grass burley and devil dog territory, they are in your face true tobacco.

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
Can someone recommend Ahlusion's best sweet tobacco for me? I like Heather's Heavenly Vapes Heavenly Tobacco, so similar to that?

I bet you'll love Smooth Criminal, Maple River Tree Blend, Rick's Request, Peachy Criminal, Boba Tea (I'm sure there are others such as Vanilla Wildwood that I have yet to try). I too love HHV's Dragon Fire and Heavenly.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
If you're looking for something along the lines of HHV from Ahlusion, as has been alluded to by a few others, stick with the A+ non-aromatics. The aromatics are all very bold. Now, you might like the aromatics, and I'm not recommending you not try them, just pointing out that similar to HHV they are not.

saberflare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Japan
just broke down and ordered some juices from them...hopefully they will knock me off my feet because I haven't found anything that really made me say wow..ordered smooth criminal, Maple RTB, Sahara Blend, Peach Criminal, Cool RTB, Boba Tea Honeydew and Ginger Orange Oolong (for wife)..all 50pg/50vg at 12mg except for Oolong which was 50/50 at 0 mg

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
For everyone who recently placed large orders, I hope you took heed to what's posted all over their site, highlighted in yellow.....

*Please keep orders to a minimum (5 bottles or less) - the larger the order, the longer the wait*

They must be getting bombarded with orders. This must be a result of all the great reviews. Just because of that I will not post another GREAT review about Ahlusion :D

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
just broke down and ordered some juices from them...hopefully they will knock me off my feet because I haven't found anything that really made me say wow..ordered smooth criminal, Maple RTB, Sahara Blend, Peach Criminal, Cool RTB, Boba Tea Honeydew and Ginger Orange Oolong (for wife)..all 50pg/50vg at 12mg except for Oolong which was 50/50 at 0 mg

Let us know how you like them. Some great stuff in that order (although I much prefer the plain Boba Tea to the Honeydew).

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Let us know how you like them. Some great stuff in that order (although I much prefer the plain Boba Tea to the Honeydew).

I am trying to decide if I should go to Ahlusion HQ today...

We got company in from out of town and my wife has the day off...I won't get this chance for another month...toodles. LOL

saberflare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Japan

Will do but prob be two weeks before I get my hands on it taking into consideration 3-5 days before to make and about another 7 days to ship here...I love honeydew so thought i give it a whirl.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread