Ahlusion E-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
Got my first order of Lemon Berry Kiss, Boba Tea, and Cactus juice shipped today :D.

Pretty excited but Im going out of the country for 2 weeks on Sunday and will have to wait a little longer to try em :(.

Also, just wanna point out how quick they are with customer service... when I ordered, I meant to get all 70/30vg on my order, but accidentally had the Boba Tea at 70/30pg and literally a minute after I put in the support ticket, I get an email from Wlad stating its no problem and the changes will be made before it gets fulfilled.

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Also, just wanna point out how quick they are with customer service... when I ordered, I meant to get all 70/30vg on my order, but accidentally had the Boba Tea at 70/30pg and literally a minute after I put in the support ticket, I get an email from Wlad stating its no problem and the changes will be made before it gets fulfilled.

That is SOOO Ahlusion. :)

I awoke early today to get a new order in for myself: 60mls of Sahara, 30mls JGBlend, 10mls each of Lime Cream, Peach WildWood and Car-Mal-Mambo. :) :thumb:

Those of you who are new to Ahlusion: Please open your bottles upon arrival, let them air out a bit, then re-cap, shake, and steep if you can/need to for at least a week! :)

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I have a question - Which of the Cha Yen teas tastes most like the usual Thai iced tea? Cardamom?

I would say Orange Blossom. I've seen all the variants Wlad uses served at Thai restaurants. I'd go with what you think would taste best to you.

I was wondering this same thing. I love, love, love Thai iced tea, and think it would make a fantastic vape, but don't particularly care for any of the added flavors. Except maybe cardamom. I do like cardamom, but don't want it to overpower the Thai iced tea flavor. Recommendations?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Need help please

Can someone who has tried all 3 of these tobacco flavors please provide me with what they each taste like

1 - Vecchio Blend (After a month steep Vecchio tastes like a natural tobacco version of Bounty Hunter, which is a vanilla-forward tasting tobacco liquid)

2 - Gold Rising (Tastes like a honey cured tobacco in a classic tasting RY4-esque liquid)

3 - House Blend (Tastes like, well, not a whole lot)
If you have to only pick 2 which 2 would you pick.

Thanks

Last edited:

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Has anyone tried their Chocolate Cream? I am picky about my chocolate vapes. Most have an artificial taste. The only one I have tried and really enjoyed is HHV's Tuscan Cocoa. It has a nice, light real cocoa flavor, but I want something stronger

It's not artificial, but it's pretty mild chocolate. I suggest Cherry or Strawberry Midnight, which are delicious dark chocolates, or Chocolate Hazelnut, which is a fantastic medium milk chocolate.

Last edited:

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
My first Ahlusion order just shipped: Lime Creme, Mango Lassi, and Ahlusion's Tiramisu :D
Should have some lovely vapemail early next week!
I haven't tried the Lime Creme but Mango Lassi, I just got and already decided a need a humungus bottle of that one. Sooo good. Also Ahlusion's Tiramisu is the most authentic tiramisu I've had to date, and is a staple in my juice chest. I have it in 0mg so I can vape it all night for dessert and not have to worry about nic overload. (Much less calories too!)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I was noticing on the Ahlusion website, the "Xpress" (pre-steeped) line. Any opinions on this, and how it compares to the regular line of e-juices? Does it still need to be steeped for some period of time? Does it taste the same? Thanks, JD

The XPress line is the same liquid but un-coustomiz-able (it comes in the vendor recommended fashion) and only in PET bottles. It's a little cheaper and it has a head start on steeping. Frankly, I think the liquids have the equivalent of a 3 week steep. If all of their line was in XPress, I would likely order from it more than not.

Obviously, the nicotine is customizable.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
The XPress line is the same liquid but un-coustomiz-able (it comes in the vendor recommended fashion) and only in PET bottles. It's a little cheaper and it has a head start on steeping. Frankly, I think the liquids have the equivalent of a 3 week steep. If all of their line was in XPress, I would likely order from it more than not.

Obviously, the nicotine is customizable.

Yeah, my XPress Smooth Criminal just steeps for six weeks, instead of eight! I actually prefer the PET bottles, since I usually transfer the juice to plastic anyway (part of it anyway; sometimes I leave part in the glass to prevent steeping). The aromatics I leave in glass.

Most of the XPress line is not yet available to order online, but is available in the cafe. The cafe where everybody knows your name -- if you're Mr. Mann!

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Yeah, I just got a big shipment of 10 mL PET bottles for vapage and glass bottles for safe keeping. Some juices will always remain in glass, but some essentially have to be in plastic (though, I stick with PET).

Where'd you get the PET's? I can't seem to find any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread