Status
Not open for further replies.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
I think I gave you the wrong impression. I actually meant Tylenol! I do have some of the prescription stuff, but I try to use that as seldom as possible, maybe two or three times a week. I had been taking Tylenol as often as recommended, and not just for the injury -- the bandage has actually been so annoying! It's halfway across my chest and into my underarm area. Itchy and twitchy. The nurses started using a top tape layer that looks like plastic wrap and it's much less uncomfortable.
I do like Strawberry Snap; that covers both our loves!

@PennyLynn I'm so glad to hear how well you're doing. I hope your wounds heal soon.

I'm pretty much just vaping Lemon Cream. Just ordered 7 more bottles. I found a 4 ml tank for a Cleito and it fits on my Kabuki! It did need a bit larger O-rings but I love that it holds twice as much juice. The only other flavors I vape are Sapphire, Pineapple Cream, Billow Berry, and Pina Colada.

I'm still spending all my free time seeing doctors. I went from 206 lbs to 145 in 3 months. I even tried eating 3 dozen Krispy Kreme's in 2 weeks and lost 2 lbs. So we're trying to figure out why it keeps happening. My stomach muscle isn't opening to let food out. I've been dealing with it for 7 years but I've never had a spell last this long. It's been 13 months this time.

I've been spending most of my time binge watching tv.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
@Bukket5 First time I've heard of a condition like that - must be super uncomfortable. Too bad you don't have access to some poi - might help you keep some weight on.

Back OT, I've never tried any banana vape from Ahlusion and thought of giving it a shot. Any suggestions, favorites or comments regarding any of Ahlusion's offerings would be appreciated.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
@PennyLynn I'm so glad to hear how well you're doing. I hope your wounds heal soon.

I'm pretty much just vaping Lemon Cream. Just ordered 7 more bottles. I found a 4 ml tank for a Cleito and it fits on my Kabuki! It did need a bit larger O-rings but I love that it holds twice as much juice. The only other flavors I vape are Sapphire, Pineapple Cream, Billow Berry, and Pina Colada.

I'm still spending all my free time seeing doctors. I went from 206 lbs to 145 in 3 months. I even tried eating 3 dozen Krispy Kreme's in 2 weeks and lost 2 lbs. So we're trying to figure out why it keeps happening. My stomach muscle isn't opening to let food out. I've been dealing with it for 7 years but I've never had a spell last this long. It's been 13 months this time.

Hi Bukket! That Lemon Cream is really a run smacked outta the park, non? My gawd...
I was thinking about you when the discussion turned to pain. You've been through so much, dear. I sure hope they figure out your issue. Of course, that said, I'm kind of hungry and the idea of eating 36 Krispy Kreme's in 2 weeks and losing 2 lbs.. meh....

0c7fac1170273556d26da42b0f18202b.jpg

;) Nice to see you. Seriously, I hope everything will be OK. You're not mistaking that Lemon Cream for a big calorie laden pastry, are ya?

Oh, and @tyleris12 , I made it to the Tool show! I went an hour early and haunted the entrance looking for any one with an extra ticket. This has worked REALLY well in the past at DTE. Sure enough, I had a couple guys trying to dump a ticket and got in below MSRP. 25th row too! It was AMAZING!!! :)

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Oh, and @tyleris12 , I made it to the Tool show! I went an hour early and haunted the entrance looking for any one with an extra ticket. This has worked REALLY well in the past at DTE. Sure enough, I had a couple guys trying to dump a ticket and got in below MSRP. 25th row too! It was AMAZING!!! :)

@LouisLeBeau, I'm so happy you got to see Tool, and that the show was amazing!! :) We recently went to St. Andrew's Hall and saw Seether. It was an awesome show, and even the 2 warm up bands were great!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA

I thank you for your kind thoughts, and I hope they can resolve your problem! it's kind of amazing to find out just how much we can figure out how to deal with, isn't it? Getting older is definitely not for wimps.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
@Bukket5 First time I've heard of a condition like that - must be super uncomfortable. Too bad you don't have access to some poi - might help you keep some weight on.

Back OT, I've never tried any banana vape from Ahlusion and thought of giving it a shot. Any suggestions, favorites or comments regarding any of Ahlusion's offerings would be appreciated.

It's called Gastroparesis. I don't think pot would help or I'd try it! I have no appetite since my stomach stays full. I can eat the donuts since I get regular glazed and they're almost pure sugar. I'm not allowed to eat any fiber since it's the hardest thing to digest.

I'd recommend Fijian Nights. I didn't know it was based on banana for years so it might not be what you're exactly looking for but it's really good!

Hi Bukket! That Lemon Cream is really a run smacked outta the park, non? My gawd...
I was thinking about you when the discussion turned to pain. You've been through so much, dear. I sure hope they figure out your issue. Of course, that said, I'm kind of hungry and the idea of eating 36 Krispy Kreme's in 2 weeks and losing 2 lbs.. meh....

0c7fac1170273556d26da42b0f18202b.jpg

;) Nice to see you. Seriously, I hope everything will be OK. You're not mistaking that Lemon Cream for a big calorie laden pastry, are ya?

I just ordered 7 more bottles of Lemon Cream. I'd like to stock up on it but I keep vaping it all. Plus I can only get the best flavor using my Kabuki. I'd like to find a tank that I don't have to keep buying coils for it. But it's hard to do when you use 70PG and want MTL.

I really screwed up my body having the spinal cord stimulator put in. It did a lot of nerve damage. I had Gastroparesis years before it but it made it a lot worse.

We just got our first Krispy Kreme in Anchorage last fall and it's about 3 blocks from our house!

Oh, we have good news, too. My husband's son lives a block away and we got our first granddaughter last month! She was born a month early and was 4lbs 8ozs but perfectly fine. They even let her come home in 3 days. She's the tiniest little doll! She has 4 older brothers, too. And my oldest grandson graduated from high school this year. Grandma bought him an Alienware 17" gaming laptop so my daughter isn't too happy since he's been gaming a lot. Lol

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
It's called Gastroparesis. I don't think pot would help or I'd try it! I have no appetite since my stomach stays full. I can eat the donuts since I get regular glazed and they're almost pure sugar. I'm not allowed to eat any fiber since it's the hardest thing to digest.

I really screwed up my body having the spinal cord stimulator put in. It did a lot of nerve damage. I had Gastroparesis years before it but it made it a lot worse.

We just got our first Krispy Kreme in Anchorage last fall and it's about 3 blocks from our house!

Oh, we have good news, too. My husband's son lives a block away and we got our first granddaughter last month! She was born a month early and was 4lbs 8ozs but perfectly fine. They even let her come home in 3 days. She's the tiniest little doll! She has 4 older brothers, too. And my oldest grandson graduated from high school this year. Grandma bought him an Alienware 17" gaming laptop so my daughter isn't too happy since he's been gaming a lot. Lol
That's a pretty extreme way to diet. Do you retain liquids as well? If not, I hear milkshakes are very tasty. :)

Re the granddaughter -- Mazel Tov!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

I'd recommend Fijian Nights. I didn't know it was based on banana for years so it might not be what you're exactly looking for but it's really good!

I just ordered 7 more bottles of Lemon Cream. I'd like to stock up on it but I keep vaping it all. Plus I can only get the best flavor using my Kabuki. I'd like to find a tank that I don't have to keep buying coils for it. But it's hard to do when you use 70PG and want MTL.

Hi Becca! I remember when you were going through all that with your spine, lawd! You have been through a LOT.
Lol, Krispy Kreme! I could get the 'beetus just LOOKING at those! Fortunately, never been that fond of donuts. I'd make a LOUSY policeman. ;)

A GRANDDAUGHTER!! I WANT! Oh, such a tiny one too! My wife and I were just laughing about that. She gave birth to two monster babies, and she was so disappointed. She wanted one of the really TINY ones. Lol. The oldest is 34 already, the youngest is starting college this fall. Been WAY too long since I held a baby, and I can't WAIT for those grandbabies, but the kids are in no hurry, and that is fine too. It's a HUGE responsibility. But yeah, there will be much spoiling when it comes. :)

Now I want to order some lemon cream! No sales lately? We need a town crier for sales, because that notification thingie isn't working for me, AT ALL. ;)

An ALIENWARE laptop, Grandma? BAD GRANDMA! You either are VERY tech savvy, or you asked him what he wanted, because for gaming, those are the THING! Haha....

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Hi Becca! I remember when you were going through all that with your spine, lawd! You have been through a LOT.
Lol, Krispy Kreme! I could get the 'beetus just LOOKING at those! Fortunately, never been that fond of donuts. I'd make a LOUSY policeman. ;)

A GRANDDAUGHTER!! I WANT! Oh, such a tiny one too! My wife and I were just laughing about that. She gave birth to two monster babies, and she was so disappointed. She wanted one of the really TINY ones. Lol. The oldest is 34 already, the youngest is starting college this fall. Been WAY too long since I held a baby, and I can't WAIT for those grandbabies, but the kids are in no hurry, and that is fine too. It's a HUGE responsibility. But yeah, there will be much spoiling when it comes. :)

Now I want to order some lemon cream! No sales lately? We need a town crier for sales, because that notification thingie isn't working for me, AT ALL. ;)

An ALIENWARE laptop, Grandma? BAD GRANDMA! You either are VERY tech savvy, or you asked him what he wanted, because for gaming, those are the THING! Haha....

Lol...I knew I was getting him an Alienware but I did sit down with him and let him choose which options he wanted. We went for the middle option with a couple of upgrades. Kaleb and I can talk computers for hours! I finally have someone in the family that doesn't get that glazed look in their eyes during a conversation. I had him building his own desktop at 12. His mother has never been into computers. My son is into them, too, but he doesn't talk very much. His latest interest is a 3D printer. It's pretty cool and the grandsons were really fascinated with it.

The baby is just so adorable! All of their boys weighed around 10lbs at birth so it was quite a surprise. She's being spoiled by everyone. I'm hoping she's a girly girl but with 4 older brothers we'll have to wait and see.

I can't believe your youngest is headed to college already! Time just goes by so fast the older you get.

Ugh, my stupid spine. They still haven't found anything for my lower spine. But the fusion on my neck worked great and eliminated the pain in my neck and upper back! The spinal cord stimulator that I tried ended up causing a lot of nerve damage. My husband bought me the 22k Rose Gold Fitbit and just the small amount of electrical current it has irritated the nerves in my whole arm. It's crazy.

I never catch any sales or double point days either. But the 10% off is still there and the free shipping. I just hope there's a warning if the worst happens and the FDA stops internet sales.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Bukket,

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well! I hope you start feeling better very soon!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Fijian Nights is one of my favorite banana juices and AHL's Bananas Foster is very tasty too.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Home after my final treatment -- I'm free! I actually relaxed today and enjoyed my Star Trek: TNG movie.
I saw the doctor yesterday and my wound is healing beautifully...I just have a small bandage over it now. Today's menu: pizza and Strawberry Snap. I get to sleep late tomorrow and drink all the coffee I want! I'm also going to make my delicious cheesecake bars, and I'm going to try an orange marmalade topping (Hubby was watching them make Jaffa cakes on The Great British Baking Show).
I never discussed vaping with my doctor, or any of the nurses there, and possibly, I would have healed more quickly if I had cut out the nicotine, but I seem to be doing well. Still slow recovery as far as hair and nails, but I know I'll get there.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Home after my final treatment -- I'm free! I actually relaxed today and enjoyed my Star Trek: TNG movie.
I saw the doctor yesterday and my wound is healing beautifully...I just have a small bandage over it now. Today's menu: pizza and Strawberry Snap. I get to sleep late tomorrow and drink all the coffee I want! I'm also going to make my delicious cheesecake bars, and I'm going to try an orange marmalade topping (Hubby was watching them make Jaffa cakes on The Great British Baking Show).
I never discussed vaping with my doctor, or any of the nurses there, and possibly, I would have healed more quickly if I had cut out the nicotine, but I seem to be doing well. Still slow recovery as far as hair and nails, but I know I'll get there.

Awesome, PennyLynn!

Ahahaha... is that the baking show where they say "ready, set.. BAKE!"? LOVE that show. They're so DECENT to each other. So much nicer than hells kitchen and that genre.

You'll be sporting your full 'do in no time!

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage

Yay! That's terrific, Penny!! :banana::banana::banana:

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
No more bandage! The last one was small, but it just feels so great to not have it on any more, and tomorrow I get to actually face the water when I shower. My doctor estimates that I'll be ready to get my final surgery (reconstruction) in six months. Yippee!

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Tonight's menu: I am trying Smitten Kitchen's sizzling chicken fajitas...the chicken has been marinating in lime juice and spices since last night. Then I will be making my first-ever Cosmo! I have fresh limes all ready. AND I just received a bottle of Crisp Melon with what I'm calling "maximum brain freeze." Lime, lime, lime...No wonder they call me a sourpuss! Oh, and "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries." I actually have my husband watching with me. I recommend it highly (it's on Netflix and sometimes PBS), if you like a few laughs along with your murders.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Just got a notification that Ahlusion is having a sale "for the July 4th weekend" beginning tomorrow (Friday). I didn't get to see the entire notification (cuz I'm still a dummy regarding exactly how it works and apparently unintentionally dismissed it) but it said something about "ship..." and I'm not sure what terms are (when it ends, what is the discount, etc.)

Hoping that someone can post the entire notice here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread