Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
hey q, like the looks of this and would be a great piece for my collection. have you tried wicking like most do in the fogger? where basically a small wick is sitting on top of the channel, with just a speck of tail pushed maybe a half mm down into the channel, but not to tightly. (basically the tiny tail is just inserted to keep the material in that position, while also aiding in the wicking.)

Hi Divrr, I just thin out the wick tails (just like our Erlkonigins, but not that fibrous!) and place them into the juice slots. Works well all the time. Didn't try the method you say till now ~ shall give it a go in the next build. Thanks for stopping by brother.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hi Divrr, I just thin out the wick tails (just like our Erlkonigins, but not that fibrous!) and place them into the juice slots. Works well all the time. Didn't try the method you say till now ~ shall give it a go in the next build. Thanks for stopping by brother.
Sweet.. I do need a sleek set up for those out to dinner nights so will check it out. What's the best mod for this guy?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Sweet.. I do need a sleek set up for those out to dinner nights so will check it out. What's the best mod for this guy?

I love my JM16 - Rustic Pressed Brass version, just b'coz it looks cool. However, with the Gus's own line of G16 you can use both 14500 as well as 14650 batteries, thus comes very handy.

Both those mods are pictured in the OP. The brown one being the JM16. Btw, I also have a GP-Piccolo and a Ba Gua17 (along with some other 16-17mm RBAs), so I play around.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I love my JM16 - Rustic Pressed Brass version, just b'coz it looks cool. However, with the Gus's own line of G16 you can use both 14500 as well as 14650 batteries, thus comes very handy.

Both those mods are pictured in the OP. The brown one being the JM16. Btw, I also have a GP-Piccolo and a Ba Gua17 (along with some other 16-17mm RBAs), so I play around.
Sounds good and thanks again

1mouse3

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
dark side of the moon
my taifun gs clone made me put it in time out for now, it got a cracked tank a few day ago and Im needing to rip apart its deck. I could get a dripper cap for it since a poly-fill filled chamber work good in it but want a good quality tank that would wick from the bottom not the top. The two things I did not like with the taifun I have is it has something trapped in the air port that clogs it sometime and a fluctuating resistance between 510 an + post. I order one these Aiolos tanks a few days ago and I am impatiently waiting on it. To distract me I am playing this 28g wire I got till i get to a size an rap I like to use in my kayfun, 3x 30g twisted is nice at 2.5mm 6-7 rap but that would have me too low at .6-.7 for use against a efest 14650 (8-9 rap is a little slow but is .7-.8). will find a happy place some day, trying for .9-1.2 . but ya this is a real nice looking tank and cant wait too mess with it

1mouse3

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
dark side of the moon
got my aiolos in today but nothing to use it on so did not wick it but made a chimney coil out 28g 1.6mm 8 rap @ 1.1Ω. first impression is that it has excellent machine work an really low resistance, it is dead simple to rip apart an set up with a nice wicking system. It is a lot smaller than my taifun gs that is actually an upside down genesis that real hard to it to wick the right amount, so I am not scared of no challenge to get this to wick right. all an all I am digging it and seems to be a not more hassle free which is what I am after for a daily tank :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/levpxsonugwxq5x/2014-11-26 21.44.06.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsksf10anq8dhfu/2014-11-26 18.53.22.jpg?dl=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread