Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
1978200-sxk-sk-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer

I'm trying to figure out how the airflow goes on the thing.

Looks like it comes in from the top ; from holes you can't see at the side of the top cap; then goes down vertically through the holes in the main metal tube; then gets to the coil via the slot seen in the pic; then I guess it goes upward and somehow gets through the side holes on the special drip tip.

lecho

Feb 26, 2012
Germany
IMO this is a really good designed innovative Dripper (i ordered one) :)

Advantages from my sight:

1. Re-dripping is perfect. Take out the Top Cap (with Drip Tip) and pour some liquid with a watering can :)

2. The oval size and the notch is great. Auto-aligning-to-the-coils-design!

2. Good AirFlow Handling through Top Cap (see size of notch) & rotatable Drip Tip.
I know no other RDA/RBA that can manage "both" sides of Air Path...

3. Spitting Coils bother no more - they can spit as long as they want :) - see Air Path in Top Cap / Drip Tip
You don't need a 70 mm Drip Tip...

4. Long Airpath -> much Steel to heat -> Cooler vape on dual coils (weight: 74gr. stainless)

The incoming air comes through one or two (notch setting) holes through the groove in the top cap down the
main body. Because of Auto-align air comes to the coils and up to the inner top cap - after one 90 degree it comes to the
second Air Control (Drip Tip), after another 90 degree turn up in the mouth ;)

I'm really exited to try that baby!

Edith: Sorry for my bad english!

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
IMO this is a really good designed innovative Dripper (i ordered one) :)

Advantages from my sight:

1. Re-dripping is perfect. Take out the Top Cap (with Drip Tip) and pour some liquid with a watering can :)

2. The oval size and the notch is great. Auto-aligning-to-the-coils-design!

2. Good AirFlow Handling through Top Cap (see size of notch) & rotatable Drip Tip.
I know no other RDA/RBA that can manage "both" sides of Air Path...

3. Spitting Coils bother no more - they can spit as long as they want :) - see Air Path in Top Cap / Drip Tip
You don't need a 70 mm Drip Tip...

4. Long Airpath -> much Steel to heat -> Cooler vape on dual coils (weight: 74gr. stainless)

The incoming air comes through one or two (notch setting) holes through the groove in the top cap down the
main body. Because of Auto-align air comes to the coils and up to the inner top cap - after one 90 degree it comes to the
second Air Control (Drip Tip), after another 90 degree turn up in the mouth ;)

I'm really exited to try that baby!

Edith: Sorry for my bad english!

I have it on my wishlist; Looking forward to your review.

1978200-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread