Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
My AL keeps saying check battery. I've changed it three times it still saying thag. Doe's anyone know what I I need to do?
What battery are you using? Where did you get it (i.e., from a "trusted vendor," or else "it's probably a counterfeit"), and how old is it? I'm not familiar with that particular device, but if you're getting that message on fully-charged batteries, my guess is that it's an aged or low-quality cell that can't deliver the power required of it, and so when the device tries to draw too much power from it, the voltage sags so low that it looks to the device like a dead battery.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
what is an "AL"? and my guess would be the chip or battery sled. None of my mods say Check Battery when the battery is too low. They say Low Battery. When my board takes a dump, I get any number of error messages...not excluding Check Battery. Just for science, try a different atty.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
What battery are you using? Where did you get it (i.e., from a "trusted vendor," or else "it's probably a counterfeit")
*it's "probably" not, but for safety's sake, you should treat it as though it might be, unless you know it's not. So, we here have a short list of "trusted vendors," and anything that can't be traced back to one of them, we treat as a possible fake. I don't know the full list off the top of my head, but a few of them are:

liion.com - Li-ion Wholesale
illumn.com - Illumination Supply
rtdvapor.com - RTD Vapor

...there are at least one or two more, maybe someone will chime in with their names/websites. I've ordered from illumn twice, as they've had the best prices on what I needed at the time, although I did have to wait for them to restock the items one of those times.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread