1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

AL version I Rebuildable

Discussion in 'Tank Mods' started by loukpapa, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. loukpapa

loukpapa Full Member

AL version I Rebuildable
    AL version I

A dream come true

[​IMG]
    Here is a design for a new device i have designed in colaboration with AndyMan.
    It is a stainless steel bottom coil device that uses silica wick.
    [​IMG]
    It has an adjustable air flow control and 2 piece tank.
    The wick exposure can be adjusted by turning the integrated drip tip.
    [​IMG]
    The diameter is Ø22mm and has a tank length of 55mm with a tank volume of about 4ml...
    The construction of this device allows for the use of sera wool or a standard bottom coil setup.
    [​IMG]
    The device has a ceramic cup liner for the coil chamber and allows for dual coil setups or a single coil with 4 wicks exitting the chamber
    The coil does not need non res wire as the terminations are set very close to the coil chamber
    [​IMG]
    the wiriing chamber is a totally sealed off part of the device. In order to fit a new coil to this device you would unscrew the base only, then remove the wiring chamber cover to gain access to the terminals

we love to hear your opinion

2. bwxdme

bwxdme Full Member Verified Member

i would love to purchase this. beautiful, consider making a brushed version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.