• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
good morning....happy Monday

DSC_0041animated.gif

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
yeah, I dont have too awful much. I could have made hundreds of mods by now, but I only make things I will ACTUALLY use. I see no point in wasting my time making plastic box mods and flashlight mods, all I want is to vape happy and my REO gets that done for me. I have one, count em ONE atomizer besides my rebuildable. Soon to change, I will be building many more rebuildables now that I have it down :D

Last edited:

Kamin_Majere

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
Starting another wonderful day at work in the middle of the ocean... But all is well because i have 2 different care packages of vap'ing supplies coming out to me (one through another worker and the other through our companies official channels) so hopefully in the next few days my worries over dead batteries and attys will be a thing of the past.

On the down side we have alot of shipping to do today so i get to deal with customs more. It stinks being on a foreign flagged vessel sometimes lol

So happy hump day all

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Glad you're getting some supplies :). Really hoping my atty supplies get here before tomorrow evening. I should have my wick at least, maybe I can work something out with the beat up coil I do have :). Looking forward to the vape in but not the traffic, I'm just a country boy, Birmingham drivers just chew me up and spit me out :laugh:

-Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread