• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Good to know CES, I will drive aggressively and carefully, seems to be the only way to get through B-ham. Funny, what I dread is just an everyday thing for y'all, what's even worse is Atlanta :ohmy: 16 lanes going one way? SERIOUSLY? :lol:

I grew up in atl and remember when they finished I-20 and the last part of 285, lol. DO NOT MISS IT, LOL

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Alabama does get a teensy bit damp and toasty in the summer.....

for those of with working air conditioning, think about contributing to the We Are Vapers | An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction | We Are Vapers documentary film project. It's a chance to get our stories out there and let people know the reality (instead of the misinformation) about vaping. There are lots of ways to contribute: money, expertise,time, and stories are all needed.

To make a financial contribution less painful, there's also a raffle for the mod of your choice http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-choice-raffle-benefit-we-vapers-project.html

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
There's nothing at all wrong with 3.7 V. My mini reo is 3.7V. I think the ego's are 3.4, though some may be 3.7. Not every juice goes well with high voltage. One of the nicest things about bottom feeders- or any juice fed system is not having to top off cartos or drip constantly.

You might look for reviews on the system- both positive and negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread