Alabama vape stores -old thread

Discussion in 'Alabama Vapes' started by SammyT, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SammyT

SammyT Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Just thought there should be a thread where local vapor stores are listed. If you know of any others please post them and I will edit this post to reflect. Also if you have an address, phone number and or website for the store post that as well.

Auburn: smokin vapor
    Birmingham: Vulcan vapes
    Huntsville: Eco smoke
    Dothan:

-Sam

Edit by CES: an updated list of stores can be found here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/alabama-vapes/526311-list-alabama-vape-stores.html

2. the wind

the wind Super Member ECF Veteran

3. 45root

45root Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

and the capital city still has no store. :( Next year it will be have more people than birmingham.

4. the wind

5. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    This thread just came in really handy :)

A co-worker just asked me a local store for her sister in Auburn

6. gutter22

gutter22 Full Member Verified Member

Let me be the first to say it, Smokin Vapor in Auburn SUCKS! E-Juice prices are outrageous ($22 for 30ml)! Pretty much all they stock is Ego's and kits and most in stock are older non-upgrades!

7. Foxman

Foxman Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Gutter I was down there 3 weeks ago and told them exactly that, lol. there supposed to be upgrading some of there stuff before long.

8. transamspirit

transamspirit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Id jave to say int their defense that getting people to quit smoking is the first step.
    The ego is perfect for that. Once ecigs take off (thats happening now) amd if the FDA stays out of it.( a big if) the B&M stores will be more to our liking.

But slamming down $100+ Mods and $80 CartoTanks are a terrible way to get people to quit smoking.

9. gutter22

gutter22 Full Member Verified Member

Getting people to quit while ripping them off is a terrible way to get people into vaping. They will eventually catch on and will always carry a negative view towards the vaping community. That place is charging 60-70% over online retail prices and their juice is crazy (100% over retail!).

Their ego batteries, for example, were priced at close to $40, for a single battery.

10. Xylocaine

Xylocaine Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not the best of stores but they do carry some juice, 510 kits and cartridges. Discount Tobacco Outlet in Dadeville, AL (about 25 minutes from Auburn). Not going to lie not the best of prices but she is a small store and mainly caters to the smoking crowd.

11. vanessa1113

vanessa1113 Full Member

Hello, I am Vanessa Reed, owner of Smokin' Vapor Moulton LLC in Moulton Al. I do not have an online store at this time. We are a B & M store. We do ship out orders though. Feel free to call us 256-974-8288. I look forward to meeting you all here on the forum and hope to see you at a vape meet one day soon.

12. vanessa1113

vanessa1113 Full Member

Wow, just read down the line about the Smokin' Vapor Auburn store. We do have a little higher prices than an online store because of rent, utilities telephone and insurance for a b&m is outragous!! Also, we are new small stores and opened with one source for our vendor, as we are all Smokin' Vapor. Not sure how they work in Auburn but I am now outsourcing from some other wholesalers and looking for more to offer our customers more selection and better pricing. Stay with us as we learn and grow and support your local stores as much as possible so we may continue to grow and bring better merchandise and pricing. Our main goal is all the same, let's get people vaping!! Thanks for letting me share this information. Hope it helps you understand a little more of the struggles of mom and pop business.

13. SammyT

SammyT Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

If you are wanting cheaper stuff, order online. Smokin vapor is far from a rip off, it's a b&m. I am pretty sure most b&ms are the same way. You must go in expecting higher prices, and better service. It's a way for people to get in to vaping who would never take the time to order online, for some people they just WON'T do it. Trust me there are plenty of people that are that way. It is not a store designed to appeal to the advanced vaper, just mainly people who smoke that want a reduced harm alternative, but are not sure how to get in to it,

-Sam

14. Pizaul1986

Pizaul1986 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Man I wish they would open a B&M store in east Alabama, bham is like a hour and a half drive for me!

15. the wind

is this you?14422 Court Street Moulton, AL 35650.

16. crnp3130

crnp3130 Full Member

Definately a useful thread... Thank you.

17. Pizaul1986

We will be having a B&M store opening very soon in irondale priceless vape!!! Way to go foxx

18. Foxman

Foxman Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Trussville not Irondale, lol

19. Pizaul1986

Oops lol thanks for the correction lol

20. RRoberts

RRoberts Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nu Way Vape is opening hopefully first week in June in Florence. 206B Cox Creek Parkway, between Hardee's and Rick's BBQ. We are working hard to bring reasonable pricing to a wide selection of gear and juices. Come see us when you get the chance, We believe you will be glad you did! :toast: nuwayvape@gmail.com

: vamo, evic, evod, protank
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.