• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama vape stores -old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Just thought there should be a thread where local vapor stores are listed. If you know of any others please post them and I will edit this post to reflect. Also if you have an address, phone number and or website for the store post that as well.

Auburn: smokin vapor
Birmingham: Vulcan vapes
Huntsville: Eco smoke
Dothan:

-Sam

Edit by CES: an updated list of stores can be found here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/alabama-vapes/526311-list-alabama-vape-stores.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Let me be the first to say it, Smokin Vapor in Auburn SUCKS! E-Juice prices are outrageous ($22 for 30ml)! Pretty much all they stock is Ego's and kits and most in stock are older non-upgrades!

Gutter I was down there 3 weeks ago and told them exactly that, lol. there supposed to be upgrading some of there stuff before long.

transamspirit

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
mobile al
Id jave to say int their defense that getting people to quit smoking is the first step.
The ego is perfect for that. Once ecigs take off (thats happening now) amd if the FDA stays out of it.( a big if) the B&M stores will be more to our liking.

But slamming down $100+ Mods and $80 CartoTanks are a terrible way to get people to quit smoking.

gutter22

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Auburn, AL
Getting people to quit while ripping them off is a terrible way to get people into vaping. They will eventually catch on and will always carry a negative view towards the vaping community. That place is charging 60-70% over online retail prices and their juice is crazy (100% over retail!).

Their ego batteries, for example, were priced at close to $40, for a single battery.

Hello, I am Vanessa Reed, owner of Smokin' Vapor Moulton LLC in Moulton Al. I do not have an online store at this time. We are a B & M store. We do ship out orders though. Feel free to call us 256-974-8288. I look forward to meeting you all here on the forum and hope to see you at a vape meet one day soon.

Wow, just read down the line about the Smokin' Vapor Auburn store. We do have a little higher prices than an online store because of rent, utilities telephone and insurance for a b&m is outragous!! Also, we are new small stores and opened with one source for our vendor, as we are all Smokin' Vapor. Not sure how they work in Auburn but I am now outsourcing from some other wholesalers and looking for more to offer our customers more selection and better pricing. Stay with us as we learn and grow and support your local stores as much as possible so we may continue to grow and bring better merchandise and pricing. Our main goal is all the same, let's get people vaping!! Thanks for letting me share this information. Hope it helps you understand a little more of the struggles of mom and pop business.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
If you are wanting cheaper stuff, order online. Smokin vapor is far from a rip off, it's a b&m. I am pretty sure most b&ms are the same way. You must go in expecting higher prices, and better service. It's a way for people to get in to vaping who would never take the time to order online, for some people they just WON'T do it. Trust me there are plenty of people that are that way. It is not a store designed to appeal to the advanced vaper, just mainly people who smoke that want a reduced harm alternative, but are not sure how to get in to it,

-Sam

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
Hello, I am Vanessa Reed, owner of Smokin' Vapor Moulton LLC in Moulton Al. I do not have an online store at this time. We are a B & M store. We do ship out orders though. Feel free to call us 256-974-8288. I look forward to meeting you all here on the forum and hope to see you at a vape meet one day soon.
is this you?14422 Court Street Moulton, AL 35650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread