• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama vape stores -old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwhitt1981

May 10, 2013
Albertville, AL
Vulcan vape is where I bought both of my egos and some of my juices. Nice little store, friendly staff, good selection and decent prices! They even have a couple mods like the evic and vamo. Also, they'll let you taste as many flavors as you want! I had no idea there were stores in Albertville (I live close to there) Huntsville and Florence. I can't wait to visit these and see what's going on!

Its on 431 across from Catfish Cabin here is the address.let me know any questions u have about them.

8441 us hwy 431 albertville al 35950

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Vapor Time is open in Mobile and Spanish Fort. Typical B&M pricing with great customer service. I had a slowly dying clearomizer. Dropped in just as the last EVOD in the store was walking out the door. Andrey called the Spanish Fort location and someone from there drove one over. Damage was ~$11.00.

The extra few bucks are worth the convenience and good service. I'll be back again sometime.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/vaportimellc

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
All right boys & girls, this time in the Phenix City area. Actually Smiths Station.

Taste E vape
Lee County Flea Market, Smiths Station, Al, 36877
Hours: Sat - Sun: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/TasteEVape?fref=ts
Web page: Taste-E-Vape
EMail: contact@taste-e-vape.com

Looks to carry a lot of juices. Flavors I haven't seen at the other places in the area. Also Joyetech ego C batts , Vision Vivis & eVic mod.

Angel Eyes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Mt. Brook, AL, USA
If you are wanting cheaper stuff, order online. Smokin vapor is far from a rip off, it's a b&m. I am pretty sure most b&ms are the same way. You must go in expecting higher prices, and better service.

and why is that? - I think most B&M's have done a poor job of sourcing the product, because most online retailers are just B&M's with good pricing, they have rent, telephone, utilities, etc.

look at ElectronicStix for example, they have the same prices online as at their three retail stores, and Utah is a higher cost of living state than Alabama. So therefore, there is no reason an Alabama vape shop couldn't have prices LOWER than typical online prices! :facepalm:

Angel Eyes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Mt. Brook, AL, USA
I've been to 3 different B&M's this week and I guess I won't be back unless its an emergency. 2 stores in AL and 1 in TN. I save loads more $$$ online. I won't name names but Kanger Protank @ $24 and EVOD's @ $12 is just too much.

+1 on this! - especially when wholesale of even a lousy 10 pieces of Kanger Protank is friggin $8.50 - that is a nearly 300% markup!! W.T.F?

Pizaul1986

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Anniston alabama
B&M stores can't compete with online pricing because of the overhead! But you are paying for the retail experience! Getting to play with something before you buy it. Plus it costs B&M stores more to be open. So I don't mind paying a little more for the ability to see and feel the product in my hand!

Electronicsstix can do that because they are huge! You forget that most B&M store in Alabama a small business's with sometimes very little profit! And alot don't like ordering from china so there suppliers are in the states! So they pay a little more to get the stuff faster, because china shipping is horrifically slow, use kanger for example you can place a wholesale order and it my be 2 months before you get it! Most B&M stores don't wanna wait that long!

Last edited:
I have a B&M in Foley Alabama, the reason I started the store is to help people to get started vaping, I try to give people as much good information concerning the products we have and we have a tasting area where customers can try the fluids and find what they like. And the other advantage to a good B & M is the quality service, helping the customer when they run into problems, making exchanges when necessary and providing information as it becomes available. We go as far as delivering product to some of our customers that are in nursing homes and or in the hospital as a courtesy. My wife and I believe in customer service first.

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
I have a B&M in Foley Alabama, the reason I started the store is to help people to get started vaping, I try to give people as much good information concerning the products we have and we have a tasting area where customers can try the fluids and find what they like. And the other advantage to a good B & M is the quality service, helping the customer when they run into problems, making exchanges when necessary and providing information as it becomes available. We go as far as delivering product to some of our customers that are in nursing homes and or in the hospital as a courtesy. My wife and I believe in customer service first.

Now that's customer service at it finest!!!!

alvapo

Jul 31, 2013
salem, al, USA
There's a sorta b&m at the QV gas station across from academy sports. Nice guy and good enough prices, I think its called Draggin vapes. He also has a juice bar and is setup for taste testing if ya want. Kinda a booth in the corner but legit equipment. Sorry this is in Auburn, Al. Forgot to mention that. I've heard there is a smoke shop that sells ego's and liquid but haven't found it yet. So, as VRODDER has shown, I've got 5 B&M within 30 mins of me. I couldn't have quit smoking with online only. Hit and mostly miss with flavor online so far.

Sorry I should have posted our store name and address as a couple of customers found us through this forum. Our store is TLC Vapes, and we are located in the Foley Indoor Flea Market, we are in the store from Thursday - Monday from 10 - 5. Come and visit us, and enjoy some Vaping and conversation. We love meeting new people who vape and the new to Vaping.

Sniffle

Co-op Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2011
Moody, Alabama
CES i'm at work so i can't look them up but they are on Facebook, one is in Pelham, the other I can't remember. Plus there is that place mentioned in the other thread that is working on opening on 280.

so 3 in total

Edit: I had a chance to look at Facebook on my phone.

Bama Vapor
152 West Valley Ave
Birmingham

Steel City Vapes
106A David Green Road
Pelham

Lizard Juice 280
4673 Hwy 280, Suite 8
Birmingham

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.