• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama vape stores -old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unholyreaper

Aug 29, 2013
Birmingham Alabama
Im not too sure where else to post this so that people in Alabama can view it, so if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move or just delete it entirely if need be.

I had the amazing opportunity to go to the Birmingham Vape meet today and let me tell you, it is so worth a drive if you don't live close to the location they decide to host it at. There were a few vendors there with special pricing specifically for the meet, free prize give a ways, and most importantly, IMO, like minded people. This is one of the few times you can vape openly without those dirty looks, get hands on info about your mod and others you may be looking into, and most valued by myself, a chance to try all kinds of new things in one spot. It was some of the most fun i have had in quite some time. You can find them on FB by simply searching for Birmingham Vapers and i highly recommend at least attending one time because after that you are hooked. lol. I will definitely be going again.

Just wanted everyone to know there is a new store serving vapers in the east Alabama area. We have set Dec. 1st as our soft open date.

We are Vaperrific and are located right on the courthouse square in downtown Talladega, Alabama.

Our services include a retail store with all the latest goodies, a well stocked FREE flavor bar that looks and feels like a regular bar, fresh drinks including exotic juice blends, coffee and tea, and a comfortable lounge area where you can catch up on the latest medical studies, chill with a good magazine or book, engage in one of our many board games or watch the Nascar races, or Alabama/Auburn games on our enormous high-def projector screen with full surround sound.

You can check us out on the web at Home

We look forward to seeing you soon! :) See y'all there !!

Sincerely,

Brett Saginar
Vaperrific, LLC
256-589-6931
www.facebook.com/vaperrificusa

Just wanted everyone to know there is a new store serving vapers in the east Alabama area. We have set Dec. 1st as our soft open date.

We are Vaperrific and are located right on the courthouse square in downtown Talladega, Alabama.

Our services include a retail store with all the latest goodies, a well stocked FREE flavor bar that looks and feels like a regular bar, fresh drinks including exotic juice blends, coffee and tea, and a comfortable lounge area where you can catch up on the latest medical studies, chill with a good magazine or book, engage in one of our many board games or watch the Nascar races, or Alabama/Auburn games on our enormous high-def projector screen with full surround sound.

You can check us out on the web at Home

We look forward to seeing you soon! :) See y'all there !!

Sincerely,

Brett Saginar
Vaperrific, LLC
256-589-6931
www.facebook.com/vaperrificusa

Our logo and phone info:
Business Card II Front.jpg

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
The Best vape shop in Columbus is now in Alabama. From the Vapor Craft FB page:

Our family is expanding! Now open: Vapor Craft of Auburn! Come check out our new store at 221 N. College St. in downtown Auburn. Hours of operation are Mon-Fri 11-8, Sat 12-8 and Sun 12-5. We also want to take a chance to thank all of you for your support and helping us make our expansion possible! Happy Vaping!

If your in the Auburn area stop by & see the Vapor Craft crew for all your vaping needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread