Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
How do I post pictures to an album of my own? I've been looking but haven't able to find anything about it:(
  • Go to Media, from the Members drop down
  • Click on Your Albums, on the left side
  • Click the orange Add Media button on the right side
  • You'll see 2 choices to add Media to a Site Category, or An Album, choose An Album
  • Under An Album, you'll see a drop down labeled Choose an album... , click that
  • You'll see 2 lists, Your Albums (if you have any), and others' albums (if any are shared). You'll also see a grayish choice labeled Create An Album, click it
  • A Create Album pop-up box opens where you can Name your new album and give it a Description (optional)
  • Other fields in that pop-up box are View Media in Album, and Add Media to Album. There are 5 choices in the drop-down box below that; the first 4 are pretty self-explanatory. The 5th choice is Custom Users. If you choose that one, you'll get another field where you can restrict the album to specific members to view and/or add media. Just start typing their usernames and it should pop up - hit enter or click the name if you like at that point to enter it into that field.
  • Once your done with your options, click Create Album, and voila! New Media Album for you! :)
  • By the way, if you want to change Permissions on that album after creating it for whatever reason, you can just go into your album, and the Permissions will be on the right hand side. You can then click Change Permissions to make any adjustments.
I hope this helps! :cool:

TronCat

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2015
Canada
  • Go to Media, from the Members drop down
  • Click on Your Albums, on the left side
  • Click the orange Add Media button on the right side
  • You'll see 2 choices to add Media to a Site Category, or An Album, choose An Album
  • Under An Album, you'll see a drop down labeled Choose an album... , click that
  • You'll see 2 lists, Your Albums (if you have any), and others' albums (if any are shared). You'll also see a grayish choice labeled Create An Album, click it
  • A Create Album pop-up box opens where you can Name your new album and give it a Description (optional)
  • Other fields in that pop-up box are View Media in Album, and Add Media to Album. There are 5 choices in the drop-down box below that; the first 4 are pretty self-explanatory. The 5th choice is Custom Users. If you choose that one, you'll get another field where you can restrict the album to specific members to view and/or add media. Just start typing their usernames and it should pop up - hit enter or click the name if you like at that point to enter it into that field.
  • Once your done with your options, click Create Album, and voila! New Media Album for you! :)
  • By the way, if you want to change Permissions on that album after creating it for whatever reason, you can just go into your album, and the Permissions will be on the right hand side. You can then click Change Permissions to make any adjustments.
I hope this helps! :cool:
thank you!!!

Reactions: sonicdsl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread