• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Albuquerque Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2012
Nashville, TN
docs.google.com

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Anyone know of any stores in ABQ where i can pick up some carto/attys?

Route 66 vapor is closed on Saturdays now and i am needing a spare

I thought i saw one called Viper Vapor on Alameda somewhere but i cant remember where

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Larry

Hi Larry,

Try High Desert: High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification[/url]

John has everything from soup to cartos, attys and such.

He's a straight shooter(very honest) and stuff generally arrives down here in Belen in one(1) day by USPS. No Problem.

Also, if you dig around the site you can probably find his tel. no. and he is very helpful.

Give him a try, I've been using him for about a year now.

Harry

LLRICKMAN

May 15, 2012
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
The vapor shot is open on Harvard st. By the university. The guy hand mixes all his juices right in front of you. Great service, great guy and decent prices

Just found these guys yesterday. friendly people and good prices. The juice they make is all VG seems to be pretty good i have just started my first bottle from them but im so glad to find somewhere with good prices close to me

I stopped by a place called tat 51 he had a vision type bottom feeding clearo wanted $39.99 i had to ask him three times to repeat the price

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
Just found these guys yesterday. friendly people and good prices. The juice they make is all VG seems to be pretty good i have just started my first bottle from them but im so glad to find somewhere with good prices close to me

I stopped by a place called tat 51 he had a vision type bottom feeding clearo wanted $39.99 i had to ask him three times to repeat the price

I would avoid tat 51 as you found out. I am trying to get my folks off of stinkies and before vapor shots opened up I sent them over there never having been there myself. They pulled up to the store front and started to walk inside and the turned their lights off and locked the door. It was two hours before their posted closing hour. Just bad service.

Anyway on a better note I really like vapor shots. like you said all VG and I think he uses perfumers apprentice for his flavoring. Good stuff. Havnt bought and gear from him yet but I've heard what he charges for some of his carts and attys and they seem reasonable. I've tried his RY4 so far and it's nice. A little sweet for me but he will change it up if you ask him too. Also gave a strawberry kiwi lemonade a shot and it was pretty good. Missing a spot of the lemon flavor but I havnt let it steep yet. His prices are good too. I will defiantly be going back. Like the part of town too.

nickgonzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
NM, USA
Cool thread! I've only dealt with Vapor Shotz, they have tons of flavors. I am using the RY4 right now as well. Very sweet as you said, a little light on the flavor on my bottle. Their Chocolate Almond and Almond Joy are my favorite so far.

I also picked up Vanilla, Jolly Rancher Apple, and Hazelnut from them all have been good. They have been a great store to help get me into vaping. I really like how honest and straight forward they have been about the flavors they carry. Good people!

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
I have since tried a few more flavors. They are all good. I will say everything I've had from them is a bit on the sweet side. That's probably my fault since I seem to be ordering nothing but the sweets lately lol. Anyway, I mix most my own juice but I go by once a week and pick stuff up to support local vaping. The place always seems busy so I hope it'll stick around for a while.

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
Man i cant stand those fools at route666 vapor they totally disrespected me and a couple other customers when i went there...the red head dude was lucky ive been through anger management......im gonna try vapor shots this friday...i hope they know how to treat there customers... your friend Zombie

Billy Giron

May 2, 2012
A, A
ok i have been around the block a few times in abq at least... first of all
rout 66 is ok but super rude and think they know everything. i hate going into a shop where i know about their business then they do. ive tried 4 juices from them and basically all taste the same?(except ry4 witch had a chemical taste) weird
vapor shots, nice people but dont let you sample juices... so i bought a random juice from them and to my suprise, it was bright green! so its 100% vg but they add food coloring?. also this juice cracked my lil mama plastic tank over night. weird
tat 51??? should be burnt down! they screw you left and right, preying on the first timers and innocent people trying to quit analogs. 259.99 for an ego kit??? stupid. nasty juice and people dont even use they're own products.

i have figured its way more beneficial ordering online!!! most stuff available out here is not worth it. sucks but true. try Aliceinvapeland.com soo good and they are from abq...

I've heard bad stories about rt66. i would add my 2 cents, but im not here to do that.
havnt had any experience with tat51.

for good prices, and amazing juice if you're going to order online, i recommend highdesertecigs.com.

also, aliceinvapeland.com shows they are located in washington...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
I have a small list of local shops (some online only) growing slowly here New Mexico Vapor

Hah, I was going to drop that link here. Good to know about Vapor Shotz, will make a trip by there this week. Glad to know about Route 66, also. They will get zero business from me. I can vouch for High Desert, John is super nice and has a nice selection on his site. Just put an order with him today, hope to have it tomorrow.

Also, hello New Mexico Vapor members. I see you, ZOMBIE. ;)

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
That's strange about vapor shots not letting you sample juice. I've tried at least 20 there just standing around waiting for my order. FYI when you order juice from anybody and you intend to put it in a poly tank ask if there is any citrus or cinnamon in the juice. Those will crack any plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread