Alex Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Alex and think he couldnt hurt if he spoke out in favor of electronic cigs. He's loud but sometimes loud is needed esp when it seems so many have their fingers stuck in their ears.

I completely agree alot of people have there fingers stuck in there ears... there to busy defending the establishments projected reality. I would ask everyone to do some research..

You can start right now by clicking my link in my signature. There is a vast amount of information there... Gotta start somewhere right?

Everyone is eventually gonna wake up... You have the ability to choose when. Now or Later?

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Yes, Jones support would put ecigs in the catagory of ridiculous lunacy and that has nothing to do with his legitimacy or lack of, its a matter of majority support (he doesnt have it!) as this is a political issue now.

On a personal note..Ive been a listener in the past and even I as a conspiracy theorist cannot stand his sensationlistic way of "telling the truth", just makes real concers seem silly. But Im crazy so dont listen to me ;)

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
If I was an American, Alex Jones is the last person I would want fighting my cause. I believe that he is viewed as a fringe lunatic/conspiracy nutter.

It would be like us British folks trying to recruit David Icke...

QFT

All that needed to be said about this thread was said in the first reply.

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
Alex Jones has one thing and yes that is voice and public attention,

which is what it takes to be heard on any issue now a days...

Especially the issues of struggle to be heard when the

people in high up positions refuse to submit any compliance to us.

What we want,need,or believe should be is neither here nor there.

Those whom are in control-could care less either way.... Ecigarettes

hurt their pockets with less $$$$ I would rather hurt theirs instead of mine.

That's where I think Alex has the same equal interest and views.

How do you figure? What is the misdirection and what do you suggest is his ulterior motive for allowing himself to be perceived as a conspiracy nutjob?

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
Thanks to very quickly moving on from Mr. Jones years ago, I no longer have to figure. It is now at a visceral level and this knowledge has served me exceptionally well.

He misdirects on a variety of levels. I would like to believe most, if not all, are quite obvious to you especially since your signature suggests potential involvement in rather high level posturing within a multi-billion dollar industry. Such people created the concepts that Mr. Jones can only poorly execute.

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
I hung out with him one time in NYC. He's a pretty interesting dude. While walking through the subways, he spotted a few Freemasons following him. He told me to look at their rings, and sure enough, they had little compasses on them.

Ye Gods man! The Freemasons using the iconography they've been known for on their rings. The nerve! So, pray tell, why were they "following" him? The only person following Alex Jones is the specter of conspiracy he creates. LoL How does this thread keep getting necro'd??

jlarsen

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Helena, MT
While I enjoy listening to and reading both Alex Jones and David Icke. I have to agree with Deschain on this one. I know they both have a pretty good number of fans, but they are looked on by the greater majority as conspiracy nuts.

I agree. I used to listen to AJ a lot before tempering my propensity towards conspiracy theories. However, advertising on his websites, rather than trying to enlist his help, might be a good way to tap into his fan base and spread the popularity of e cigs to not only more people, but to people that have a passion for activism. His sites advertise a lot of water purifiers and suppliers of survival food supplies. An e cig supplier or even ECF might be able to purchase advertising there without directly asking for his help. He probably wouldn't be interested anyway, even if he could see that the FDA is heavy handed on our freedom where e cigs are concerned, it isn't a big enough cause for his show.

fcitrolo

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
T.O.
As much as there is a dislike for AJ you need to take what he says with a grain of salt.

It's up to you to research what he says and decide for yourself on what he's saying.

Like AJ or not it's your choice but I like and listen to him daily.

He's opened my eyes when it comes to the food my family eats - no more gmo foods, no msg, no aspartame, no glucose-fructose (high fructose corn syrup in the US). My water is fluoride free and I am only here because I learned about e-cigarettes when I heard about TW on his program.

I've now been analog free for 25 days....so thanks AJ!
:vapor:

jlarsen

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Helena, MT
As much as there is a dislike for AJ you need to take what he says with a grain of salt.

It's up to you to research what he says and decide for yourself on what he's saying.

Like AJ or not it's your choice but I like and listen to him daily.

He's opened my eyes when it comes to the food my family eats - no more gmo foods, no msg, no aspartame, no glucose-fructose (high fructose corn syrup in the US). My water is fluoride free and I am only here because I learned about e-cigarettes when I heard about TW on his program.

I've now been analog free for 25 days....so thanks AJ!
:vapor:

"In common parlance, if something is to be taken with a grain of salt, it means that a measure of healthy skepticism should be applied regarding a claim; that it should not be blindly accepted and believed without any doubt or reservation."

You are correct when you say that AJ should be taken with a grain of salt. This coming from someone that listened to him for several years, some years back, and who acquired all his videos and even copied and distributed most of them, but who no longer listens to him.

P.S. What is TW? Thanks.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
"In common parlance, if something is to be taken with a grain of salt, it means that a measure of healthy skepticism should be applied regarding a claim; that it should not be blindly accepted and believed without any doubt or reservation."

You are correct when you say that AJ should be taken with a grain of salt. This coming from someone that listened to him for several years, some years back, and who acquired all his videos and even copied and distributed most of them, but who no longer listens to him.

P.S. What is TW? Thanks.
TW=Totally Wicked

robbrevere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
brooksville
While I have a lot of respect for Alex Jones, I have to agree that the mainstream regards him as a kook, so he probably hurt more than help our cause.

Take it from someone who has met him personally, he only cares about his "movement/agenda" not yours.

Keep on Vaping!

Robb Revere ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread