Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
Hey there! It’s Alex and this is the 1st addition of the Advice Column! We are just testing this out to see how it goes. The format may change a little, but for now; we’ll just tackle some questions that I’ve been asked a lot and just want to clear the air on.

Q: “I got this coupon code from (insert online coupon website here) and it’s no longer working… What gives??”
A: I get this question multiple times daily. We used to be partnered with those online companies, but we have since then terminated the partnership and the coupons are no longer valid. That’s not to say we will not be giving out coupon codes; we post codes regularly (at least once a week) on Facebook, Twitter and in our Newsletter. Any coupon code found on these sites will no longer be honored.
Plus, we have some of the best prices on eliquid and eCigs that even if you used a coupon code with one of our competition; it still wouldn’t be as inexpensive as the everyday prices we offer.

Q: “The post office lost my package…What now?”
A: Honestly, this happens more than we’d like it to happen, but believe us; it does not have to do with our fulfillment process. We try our hardest to get your packages out in time, but with so many packages we send, there is bound to be a package here and there that doesn’t get delivered in time or completely lost. In this case, you should take the tracking number to your local PO for them to look into. Most of the time, they are able to find the missing package and get it routed to the correct destination. If they are unable to locate the package, we will make sure that you get your goods in the end of all this.
Some people don’t like the fact they have to contact the post office and see this as our responsibility; well, it is our responsibility to get you your packages out the door as quickly as possible and make sure all the packages are accounted for; anything else after that is the USPS’ responsibility. We understand if this happens that it is a very nerve wracking time and that you want your products, and we will do everything in our power to make sure you get your products if the USPS cannot locate the package.

Q: “When will (product) be available?”
A: We never want you to be out of something, go to our site and see that we are sold out; but sadly, sometimes this is something that cannot be avoided. In the event that we are out of stock, we are more than likely waiting on the shipment to get to our warehouse and should be available within the week.

Q: “If I order 100mg of nicotine in a 125mil size bottle, how much nicotine is in that?”
A: The first thing I always suggest to our customers is to look up what’s called an eliquid Calculator. There are many available on the net and each one provides you with different tools to help you when it comes to your DIY mixing. If you’re wanting the percentage of nicotine in the bottle, all you have to do is to divide the mg to the ml. So for instance; 100mg in a 125mil bottle would equal to be 80% pure nicotine. 100mg in a 1ltr bottle would be 10% pure nicotine, and so on.

Q: “I live in (insert location) and Nicotine is forbidden for import, can you label your products as Body Oil / Cleaner / Perfume?”
A: Absolutely not. We do ask for you to be responsible for knowing and understanding the laws regarding the importation of any products ordered into your country.All International Shipments including products that contain nicotine will be shipped with the products clearly labeled as such.
You, the purchaser assumes total liability for shipments confiscated or delayed by customs and is responsible for any duties imposed on shipments or orders. We cannot offer any refunds or compensation for products confiscated by customs, so please do your research and shop wisely.

So, that does it for this addition of "Alex's Advice Column"! If you have any burning questions, feel free to leave us a comment below or email me directly at alex@myfreedomsmokes.com
Have a great one and Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread