alibaba.com users??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clovery

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
new jersey
I haven't used it but I've been checking out ...........com I think it seems legit, more like the amazon of chinese products. For the express version of the site, there are much smaller minimum purchase requirements and they claim free shipping as well.

edit: oh wow, the url was dotted out. i wonder why? if you google "buy directly from china" it'll be your first hit...

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Its a great way to find all the manufacturers and to make some good contacts, I've ordered plenty from many of the different manufacturers and sellers there. It's good if you can get a small group of maybe 4-6 friends together to place orders to make it worth while. Although these days they dont have much that I want, always get shipping prices, and know it has to run through customs, I've never had an issue, remember there use to bartering so its all in the art of the deal like everything else to make your deal. I've given them my price and sat back and let them stew for days even a week and they call me back on Skype and say OK :)

Last edited:

pappertapper

Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
USA
Yes I understand that it may take a while to get the product, but I was mostly concerned if they had legit dealers on the site. Also does anybody have an estimate on how long the products take to get to the US? FYI I am thinking about ordering about 40-50 CE4 clearomizers to split with my friend. This should last us a long time. I'm also interested in getting 2 ego twists, but that is just a side note and I may order that from a US dealer. Thanks for the responses. I cant believe how many of you posted within the last hour!

Wackyjak

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Florida
A lot of the stuff you will see there are "knockoffs". I ordered somthing from them just because I was curious. The box the item came in looked the same as the origanal. Even had the "made in USA" on it lol. But the quality was not the same for sure. (I knew this when I ordered) I use the word "knockoff/copy" because I didn't want to use the other term but..... I had no problem with them, they have some safeguards or used to on there site and theres reviews from ppl on the seller.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Alibaba's sibling ali express is a little more oriented to the individual. The problem with both sites is the englese makes it hard to be sure what they are selling at times. Are those atomizers or cartos? Good deals but, it is buyer beware for sure. On ali express your money is held in escrow till you release it so there is some insurance what's unclear to me is what is what the dispute resolution process if there is a problem.

Reactions: Kanger Banger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread