alibaba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Alibaba is a platform for manufacturers and wholesalers - they don't actually have any stock themselves. Most vendors there will only ship hundreds of items at one go. Some will send you samples in smaller quantities but then the shipping charges go through the roof.

As for Fasttech - a lot of the stuff I get from them are in fact clones and declared as such and these clones happen to be the best pieces of equipment I own. :)

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Alibaba is a platform for manufacturers and wholesalers - they don't actually have any stock themselves. Most vendors there will only ship hundreds of items at one go. Some will send you samples in smaller quantities but then the shipping charges go through the roof.

As for Fasttech - a lot of the stuff I get from them are in fact clones and declared as such and these clones happen to be the best pieces of equipment I own. :)

You know what I mean :p Mainly talking about Regulated Boxmods, APVS, Sigelei Clones etc.
All my Mechs and RTAs, RDAs are clones, no point in paying for an Authentic when majority of the time Clones are just as good if not better! :)

Reactions: Papillon61
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread