www.AliceinVapeland.com
AiV_Tea_Table.jpg

Imprint

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Icy Tower, USA
Good morning everyone :)

Mang-ri-la is very amazing, isn't it?
I thoroughly enjoyed mine (not all of it is gone :D, just one tank so far) after only a day steep with the lid off, and am curious to see if the rice might come forward a wee bit more after a little more time to rest and relax. Still, even fresh from the pretty box, the rice is there. Nice and light.

Also and btw, the Rabbit was finally ready this past week and I am under its spell.
Did someone at the Mushroom Lab brush the most exquisite macadamia nuts with fresh butter, dust them with a tiny bit of vanilla sugar, roast them, crush them, and use them to create a nutty coating pressed into a candy made of blended white chocolates, and then with a wave of a magic watch -poof- make it into an ejuice?

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
Thanks Paleo! Hope all is well with you.

I did spent a little time catching up on the last 20-30 pages in the old thread before moving over here so I wasn't jumping back in blind
e5002118.gif
. Got the digz on the new flavors and got my order in last night for them too. Nom nom!
e13695.gif

Fortunately I'm still stocked on Punkin Tumble after all the generosity y'all showed to me around my birthday so I only just cracked open my last bottle the other day. Enough for the time being but that Punkin will definitely have to go into my next order. :)

Reactions: morri

seashells

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
I dig your digs.

Good morning, all. I have a new juice from a new vendor and it's really yummy and all, but I can't keep my hands off the Twas Brillig this morning. And why would I want to? Sweet blackberry goodness!

Yet another order from AiV placed- had to stock up on my precious Lavender. Holy cow, can't get enough!

Gah. It was so hard resisting the portal this week… :( Rush season at the college bookstore is over so I got let go and paying for my textbooks is my biggest priority right now. All the nursing students complain their books are expensive but man, the education books are an arm and a leg as well. $250 for one book? :O

I'll have to run down my supply and pay off my books before I think about trying the new stuff. It makes me happy reading about what you all think though. Glad everyone enjoys them! Can't wait to try.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Gah. It was so hard resisting the portal this week… :( Rush season at the college bookstore is over so I got let go and paying for my textbooks is my biggest priority right now. All the nursing students complain their books are expensive but man, the education books are an arm and a leg as well. $250 for one book? :O

I'll have to run down my supply and pay off my books before I think about trying the new stuff. It makes me happy reading about what you all think though. Glad everyone enjoys them! Can't wait to try.

When I was in school I'd be standing in line with one art history book and all the students around me with $500+ book stacks would say "Lucky you!!" until I explained that being an art student I would spend 1k plus for art supplies every semester. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread