Status
Not open for further replies.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Morri: Thanks for the insight on a coffee vape. Like zipflint I have tried a couple of them from different vendors and I have got to say they were not reorders for me. Hopefully AiV will reconsider one of these days and try again.

We are still working on the coffee vape. Its been in the making for 30 months now. lol. We have had a few good ones but I just cant settle for any of them. I'm trying a new idea this month and hopefully we will get closer to a coffee vape we can actually release. :)

Reactions: duckwarrior

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Happy Saturday all!

I agree totally. On the otherhand I have seen where AiV will state that their ejuices are not for everyone. They have a niche market so kudos to them for being true to what they do.

This is so sweet! Its been a frustrating day so far and this really cheered me up. All of you guys are so wonderful. :)

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Thank you for asking — my answer is yes, I would like a custard vape. Although I have not tried any type of custard ejuices I can tell you that I like custard pies including coconut custard pie, brûlées and flans as well as variations — I like anything custard and it is in my top three of favorite desserts.

Would you guys like a custard style vape?

RiderDragon

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Phoenix,AZ
Yes Yes on the coffee. As others have stated have tried many coffee vapes but never make the re-order list.
Custards are really good too make for a fantastic base and throw in some strawberry or blueberry in the custard and boom ;-)

Good peanutbutter vapes are hard to find too would love a chocolate peanutbutter

Ride the Waves of Music ¥ - Sandu

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
We are still working on the coffee vape. Its been in the making for 30 months now. lol. We have had a few good ones but I just cant settle for any of them. I'm trying a new idea this month and hopefully we will get closer to a coffee vape we can actually release. :)

(((((Jah))))) or (((((Hannah)))))) or ((((((((((Nicole))))))

no matter, hugs to all of you. giggle

So glad you have not given up on the coffee, not me me <<shudder>> but because there are darlins her that really want it. LOL No custard for me either, but I know there are those that probably be tickled.

I miss you!!!

Come hang out more.

huggles,
Morri

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
You got my vote for both coffee and custard. Yay, Can't wait!!!!! Moving day is just about upon me. I will be glad when it is done and my family is in our new digs. I had to pack up my vape cabinet last night and even though all my tanks are filled and my juice still somewhat handy, it feels wrong to see them in a toolbox vs their nice little cubby home. It's like I can hear them calling to their Momma (me). Vape me......vape me......hahahaha

Happy Thursday to all!!!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I am trying. Lol. Looking for an affordable place all over the u.s. Starting over is a PITA. [emoji14]

Starting over is definitely a PITA and a bit scary at times. I find in life that things happen when we least expect them to and very quickly. I will hope that an affordable place opens quickly for you so you can order your AiV. :vapor: Can you get a post office box in the mean time?

pslr2301

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
Waco, Texas, United States
Starting over is definitely a PITA and a bit scary at times. I find in life that things happen when we least expect them to and very quickly. I will hope that an affordable place opens quickly for you so you can order your AiV. :vapor: Can you get a post office box in the mean time?
I could but I am not even sure what state I am heading. The entire United States is open and craigslist is getting a thorough abusing. So far I have gotten many "no's" in Montana. Not much from Washington to North Dakota across. Fixed income with no current employment forces a small studio / 1 bedroom. But two kids forces them to deny smaller than a 2 bedroom by law. It's silly because small places were just fine "little house on the prairie" days and we have been in less than 150 square feet for a year. Part of the time in a ford f150. Not ideal and yes it'd be nice to have separate rooms. But honestly, my son is semi disabled and they both prefer to be and would be in whatever room I were in anyway. We are close. So blah. I intend to seek employment wherever we land but I can't, as a responsible adult, agree to more rent than I know I can afford on current income. Until I am employed, I am limited to what I have. And I have been searching for jobs in this area since January. No dice. Dad is selling his home so we have no time here left. All fun stuff. But I will get it asap. Just impatient to try all the lovely, yummy looking flavors AiV offers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread