Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvchins

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
USA
Hi All.
I am new to this forum. I believe yesterday was my first AIV post.
I had ordered the small sampler, and fell in love with the flavors. Being that I'm new to vaping I've been trying quite a few vendors.
AIV will be one of my go-to vendors.

Last night I ordered April Moon, Frost Blossom, and Mystic Mandalime.

If I could have, I would have ordered many more flavors, but they will have to wait til next time.

When I was in school I'd be standing in line with one art history book and all the students around me with $500+ book stacks would say "Lucky you!!" until I explained that being an art student I would spend 1k plus for art supplies every semester. :laugh:

That is true. Lol. I helped students pick out brushes and canvas, paper, all that stuff, some of which you have to repurchase through out the semester. Couldn't believe the prices. What sucks is you can find all these things cheaper else where but if you don't have enough money before your financial aid gets refunded, you just get stuck with the over priced items on campus.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Hi All.
I had ordered the small sampler, and fell in love with the flavors. Being that I'm new to vaping I've been trying quite a few vendors.

If I could have, I would have ordered many more flavors, but they will have to wait til next time.
Welcome to Vapeland luvchins. I'm sure you'll be back for more, just like the rest of us. :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hi All.

luv!! Hi sweetie!! :wub:

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Good morning everyone :)

Mang-ri-la is very amazing, isn't it?
I thoroughly enjoyed mine (not all of it is gone :D, just one tank so far) after only a day steep with the lid off, and am curious to see if the rice might come forward a wee bit more after a little more time to rest and relax. Still, even fresh from the pretty box, the rice is there. Nice and light.

Also and btw, the Rabbit was finally ready this past week and I am under its spell.
Did someone at the Mushroom Lab brush the most exquisite macadamia nuts with fresh butter, dust them with a tiny bit of vanilla sugar, roast them, crush them, and use them to create a nutty coating pressed into a candy made of blended white chocolates, and then with a wave of a magic watch -poof- make it into an ejuice?

Good afternoon everyone. I hope its been a good day. I got my goodies today, so that has made it a great day. I'm liking the Footprints. It's different but in a good way.

Mangrila is awesome. I ordered a 2nd bottle last night so it will have time to steep while I enjoy my original bottle. I haven't given it time to steep so I don't know how the flavor will change, but I know that every flavor I've gotten has changed as it has matured. The flavors just get more complex as they age. Kind of like a good wine. :toast:

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Hi All.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole. I love the first 2. I'm still waiting on my Mystic to develop more. I like it but it's just not quite there yet. If your like most of us, we all seem to order a couple of bottles every week or so. I've finally got all of my flavors stocked up with a backup steeping, but now that I've said that, you watch them come out with another new one that I just will not be able to resist. LOL

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
That is true. Lol. I helped students pick out brushes and canvas, paper, all that stuff, some of which you have to repurchase through out the semester. Couldn't believe the prices. What sucks is you can find all these things cheaper else where but if you don't have enough money before your financial aid gets refunded, you just get stuck with the over priced items on campus.

Welcome to the world of education. It's a money racket. When I was going I had a credit card that I only used for supplies and as soon as the refund came through, I paid it off and locked it up until the next semester. I was able to save quite a bit that way as I absolutely refused to pay the prices at the bookstore.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Thanks, ladies. You all are sweethearts.

Hello Luvchins! Welcome to Vapeland! The vapelandians here are the sweetest most wonderful bunch of people you will ever meet! :) Thanks for joining us!

I see you're in Silver Spring Maryland? I love that city! Alice in Vapeland was created right on 16th st over the DC line and I lived in Silver Spring for years. :) We just moved from DC last, last November to beautiful Albuquerque.

caitlin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Allentown, PA, USA
driveby caitlin. just popped in the rabbit hole to share the beautiful package i received today. a big bottle of punkin, a delicous sample sized zombie (oh how i shall treasure it, zombie is much valued around here...mmm mmm)...

the box had a beautiful flower drawn inside the lid as well. must find a better way to photograph.

20140205_174558_resized.jpg

ps..the thread moving..was very..confusing.

Last edited:

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
driveby caitlin. just popped in the rabbit hole to share the beautiful package i received today. a big bottle of punkin, a delicous sample sized zombie (oh how i shall treasure it, zombie is much valued around here...mmm mmm)...

the box had a beautiful flower drawn inside the lid as well. must find a better way to photograph.

View attachment 302916

ps..the thread moving..was very..confusing.

I know the feeling about the room moving. I had a hard time finding it when I first started coming to the forum but thankfully I didn't have as hard of a time this time. I keep AIV's room as a link in my favorites bar so that I don't have to go look for it all the time. I think the forum made the other room closed. Something about the servers slowing down when there is over a certain amount of posts in a room.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I don't like tea but hopefully I can still sit at the table. Vaping away on my little sample of Cupcake City and already don't want this to end!!! It does remind me of Lemon Loves Cake, but that's only b'cuz I got too excited to try it and didn't let it steep/lemon to pop. Still loved that one too!! YYYUUUUMMMYYYYY!!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
I don't like tea but hopefully I can still sit at the table. Vaping away on my little sample of Cupcake City and already don't want this to end!!! It does remind me of Lemon Loves Cake, but that's only b'cuz I got too excited to try it and didn't let it steep/lemon to pop. Still loved that one too!! YYYUUUUMMMYYYYY!!

You're always welcome at the table! No matter what flavor or brand you are vaping :)

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Hi All.

Welcome to Vapeland luvchins!!! You have....chosen wisely with your juices!!!:toast:

Imprint

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Icy Tower, USA
Good afternoon everyone. I hope its been a good day. I got my goodies today, so that has made it a great day. I'm liking the Footprints. It's different but in a good way.

Mangrila is awesome. I ordered a 2nd bottle last night so it will have time to steep while I enjoy my original bottle. I haven't given it time to steep so I don't know how the flavor will change, but I know that every flavor I've gotten has changed as it has matured. The flavors just get more complex as they age. Kind of like a good wine. :toast:

One bottle a week is a smart move. So far my tendency has been to wander into the store and be all like "I want THIS and THIS and THIS and THAT and HAVE to have another of THESE", so I had to avoid the store this week, and last week, and maybe next week. haha

At a month or so into my time down the Rabbit Hole I am simply dumbfounded at how complex these juices are; I find the flavors to be pretty intense actually, even though I'd also call some of them delicate as well. It's going to take a full year, at least, to buy, fully explore and enjoy all the many I love already. AiV is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread