Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tajji'smom

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Southern Ontario
Wish you all the best pslr2301. Hope everything works out for you!
Jode, so glad that it's almost over for you and you will be able to enjoy all that space! Just in time for planting and flower season:)
I would try a lemon or peanut butter custard in a heartbeat. Just not crazy about the regular custard. I find they all have that funny base taste.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I would try a lemon or peanut butter custard in a heartbeat. Just not crazy about the regular custard. I find they all have that funny base taste.

I have never had a lemon custard ejuice however lemon tarts and lemon meringue pie are right up there in my top desserts. . As the Chef du Jour I think paleo may be on to something delicious.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I could but I am not even sure what state I am heading. The entire United States is open and craigslist is getting a thorough abusing. So far I have gotten many "no's" in Montana. Not much from Washington to North Dakota across. Fixed income with no current employment forces a small studio / 1 bedroom. But two kids forces them to deny smaller than a 2 bedroom by law. It's silly because small places were just fine "little house on the prairie" days and we have been in less than 150 square feet for a year. Part of the time in a ford f150. Not ideal and yes it'd be nice to have separate rooms. But honestly, my son is semi disabled and they both prefer to be and would be in whatever room I were in anyway. We are close. So blah. I intend to seek employment wherever we land but I can't, as a responsible adult, agree to more rent than I know I can afford on current income. Until I am employed, I am limited to what I have. And I have been searching for jobs in this area since January. No dice. Dad is selling his home so we have no time here left. All fun stuff. But I will get it asap. Just impatient to try all the lovely, yummy looking flavors AiV offers. :)

Have faith that things will work out. I hate to see the struggles that some families face. I understand how frustrating it is to know you can (as a parent) deal with a small place to have a roof over your children's head only to be told that by law you need a bigger place. My husband has 8 siblings and they all grew up in a two bedroom home. Things have changed. As I type this I am thinking (sending) positive vibes your way in hopes you will not only find a suitable place but instead you will find the perfect place. In a few months you will look back and think, "I made it through that rain storm, and dried off nicely." Good Luck and keep your chin high.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Lemon custard would probably be good but there already is a lemon cake.

I agree. They have many of the fruits covered however. Hmmmm, how bout a kiwi custard or grapenut custard? My daughters fiancé is a custard nut so he will be pleased. I am sure whatever they create will be a treat.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Good morning and a happy Friday to all. In case you are not aware of the software change ECF will be making, I have copied and pasted the below from another thread.

For people who have not heard, ECF is changing their forum software. Looks like next week. There are several threads announcing it, but I have been following this one that retired1 is explaining how to do things in the new software.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forum-how-tos/666330-xen-foro-tips-tricks.html

Might be a good idea to download all your private messages, because if they do port over, if you have them organized in any way, they will come through not organized. I downloaded my private messages as text, organizing them as I went along by person, conversation, topic, whatever, opened them with Notepad and saved them with a file name so I know what messages they are. Maybe not the most efficient way to do it, but that's what I did. You can download them in other formats and hope they import, but messages will be treated differently than the current software.

I personally applaud ECF's effort to stay current. The new software is supposed to handle other platforms, like tablets and phones, easier. Perhaps we can do away with Tapatalk (YEAH!!!!!). We shall see.

Reactions: Miller319

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
It is always fun to dream of new flavors. On paper blending certain flavors may sound good however may not translate into a tasty vape. AiV being an expert and skilled mixologist, I personally feel they can pull off a delectable custard. As taste is subjective some will like it and others will not. Being an optimist I think AiV will have a winner custard no matter what the flavor may be.

Last edited:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Darn! I have to order today. Still go through way too much FFF's. Always the first thing I run out of:) Think I'm still going to pass on Further and get a bottle of A Quiet Morning

I always try to make sure I have FFF on hand. I have FFF and Hot Waffles going right now plus on certain days Call Me Vanilla if the weather is on the warm side. I am still steeping my Further - want to go at least one month before trying so hopefully at the end of month. The scent is much better. I can smell the berry now although I cannot detect what type of berry. The mint so far is the stronger of the two. If it taste good, could be a good summer vape when the weather is hot along with two of my favorite summer ejuices Frost Blossom and Call Me Vanilla.

After tomorrow morning no more posts (read-only) for a day or two.

Kivrin

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2015
I got a free sample of Further with my last order. :) I also finally got around to trying the Call Me Vanilla that I had steeping for almost 6 weeks and it was sublime. Definitely getting more on my next order. But that will probably be a while. My newbie/excited juice acquisition has far outstripped my usage. I'll probably make an exception if I like the special juice next month.:D

Reactions: NotSoMini
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread