Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I was going to make an order this week but my tumbling shoes are still packed. I can see them in a box way up high on the top of the tippiest pile of boxes. There is a sign.... It says "Wait till you know your financial duties in the new homestead until you delve into deliciousland." I will head this advice, but it certainly is not easy. Hope all are feeling well. I am still hoping for a bit more sunshine in my part of the States. Snow is finally gone and now things need to dry our a bit.

Miller319

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
Good morning and a happy Friday to all. In case you are not aware of the software change ECF will be making, I have copied and pasted the below from another thread.

For people who have not heard, ECF is changing their forum software. Looks like next week. There are several threads announcing it, but I have been following this one that retired1 is explaining how to do things in the new software.
You walk away from this entrance to the rabbit hole for a week, and it moves! My old bookmark didn't work and I got worried for a second.

Sadluckdame

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
U.S.
Hello to you wonderful AIV and vapeland.

I thought AIV was gone, gone, gone from ECF, but must haves been the bookmark link being pesky at.
It's a happy day to find you still here xoxoxo

I'm really in likes of the Golden Afternoon, it's been a great find for my cartos, since all juices are carto killers for me except Cupcake City, everything everywhere juice I'm to find for must haves that is that I must have is cake treats and bakery, which kalumph the carto of mine... and I'm very pleased to see this new carto lover Golden Afternoon.
Thank you much and loves, Nicole and Jah and Hannah!

I just bought my first RB kayfun lite, gonna try my lucks with it and see if I can peer giddily about the pond with cakes of graham on poofy fine marshmallow clouds. I dopple over in a coconut dot, toast it on the fire at camp with my catfish friend. The nips will slay, the trill will swoon, taste that! a lot more a fuller full size of moon. Hand twined in hand, filled up neat treat's spoon, by attachment for a comfortable umbrella here hear a festive night's tune. In love, of love perched atop, "Hey kite, I'm girl fallen with glee on 15 Foot Falls each time. We'll sleep on softly and wake one Golden gold Afternoon."

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hello to you wonderful AIV and vapeland.

I thought AIV was gone, gone, gone from ECF, but must haves been the bookmark link being pesky at.
It's a happy day to find you still here xoxoxo

I'm really in likes of the Golden Afternoon, it's been a great find for my cartos, since all juices are carto killers for me except Cupcake City, everything everywhere juice I'm to find for must haves that is that I must have is cake treats and bakery, which kalumph the carto of mine... and I'm very pleased to see this new carto lover Golden Afternoon.
Thank you much and loves, Nicole and Jah and Hannah!

I just bought my first RB kayfun lite, gonna try my lucks with it and see if I can peer giddily about the pond with cakes of graham on poofy fine marshmallow clouds. I dopple over in a coconut dot, toast it on the fire at camp with my catfish friend. The nips will slay, the trill will swoon, taste that! a lot more a fuller full size of moon. Hand twined in hand, filled up neat treat's spoon, by attachment for a comfortable umbrella here hear a festive night's tune. In love, of love perched atop, "Hey kite, I'm girl fallen with glee on 15 Foot Falls each time. We'll sleep on softly and wake one Golden gold Afternoon."

Hello!!!! So glad you found the thread. What happened, I think was the other thread got too big or something and they made this new one.
In any case, so good to have you back!!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
You walk away from this entrance to the rabbit hole for a week, and it moves! My old bookmark didn't work and I got worried for a second.

yeps, you gotta know that rabbit holes are magical like that. You need a tether of some kind, to make it easier to find. LOL

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I'm baaaaaaaack!!!! ;)

Now the question remains, did anyone even notice I was gone? :laugh:

Yeps.... I noticed you were not here but I saw you just dancing and dancing on the FB, so figured you were a might busy.

huggles, you crazy girl!!!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Going to have to spend some time, getting used to the new format. Miss the my posts section. How did you find a mood Morri?

I saw the lil icons at the top right hand side. First thinking maybe when I clicked my little box with morri in it, it gave me choices. Not sure about the supporting member part. Sorry, I am not so helpful today, still trying to figure it out too. lol

I hate change! rofl

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
This new forum is going to take a bit to get used to. But hopefully this platform is better than the old one. But, everything is good since I just washed my atty and put in a new wick with White Rabbit. The world seems like a better place. :)

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
After steeping for a month, I finally tried Further and White Rabbit.

IMO Further is a mint with blueberry ejuice with blueberry on the inhale and mint on the exhale although sometimes I get both the blueberry and mint together. Further leaves a refreshing sensation in my mouth from the mint after exhaling that lingers a wee bit.

I tried White Rabbit approximately a year or so ago. The high VG made me cough so I could not vape it. After morri’s story behind White Rabbit, I had to try it again. This time I asked for 60%PG/40%VG. I definitely taste the coconut and almond with slight cake and a little sweetness. The pineapple I only get on occasion. If it wasn’t for morri’s story, I would not have been able to recognize all the flavors. Thanks morri!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread