Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Thanks and I passed along the happy wishes to my girlie. It was a nice splendid weather day yesterday. I don't think it got quite as high as 25 Celsius (75 F I think) on the coast here but it was a beautiful day. I am hoping to take my first tumble down in a while into Delicious Land. Wonderfully Magical Monday to all!!!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Happy Thursday Everyone!

I hope everybody is having a wonderful week. All is well here. Finally getting a bit warmer. Not sure exactly what is going on and who authorized it, but nobody checked with me...... you know, about having it 80 degrees during the daytime and 45 degrees at night..... in May??? No, actually that is NOT ok.

Heads will roll!

huggles,
Morri

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
For those that haven't checked AIV's Facebook page, they are putting $100 gift certificates in 5 vapemails this week. Drat!!

Silly me didn't look at that post closely enough. I was ordering FFF and a few tips anyway but was excited to see contest. I didn't put anything cept my usual "Hi", this time a "Wave" to the crew at AiV in the comment section. Oh well. My hopes are that the winners are some that would not otherwise be able to afford AiV if not for the certificate.

I have had three of my grab and go spinner batteries die on me over the last few weeks. For the most part I use my box mods and subtanks but I do like the size of a simple spinner so I was quite sad to lose them. My family already thinks I am a bit nutty for having so many vapes at close reach but it's the way I roll. How else would I be able to enjoy my Bombana, FFF, CC, WR, LLC, MW and ATea throughout the day if I didn't have a battery and tank for each??? Then of course I need a couple of little tanks with spinners for tasting and treating myself with the occasional ZA, Crunk, QM and the rest of the delicious line up. One would think dripping would be the answer to that, but I just can't seem to like it for any length of time. I guess spring and nice weather is a good reason to treat myself to a couple of new spinners yeh? Yup!!!

Enjoy your Thursday everybody!!!!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Happy Thursday Everyone!

I hope everybody is having a wonderful week. All is well here. Finally getting a bit warmer. Not sure exactly what is going on and who authorized it, but nobody checked with me...... you know, about having it 80 degrees during the daytime and 45 degrees at night..... in May??? No, actually that is NOT ok.

Heads will roll!

huggles,
Morri

This cracked me up. I hear ya. I start and end my day in a sweatshirt and move onto shorts, a tank and a cold glass of ice water to get through the day.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Ty Tajji'smom. I like to use my spinners while driving and doing errands. It feels better in my hand while driving and when I have to go into the store I don't feel like I am leaving something expensive sittin in my cup holder. I will replace them as soon as I can.

Enjoy the weekend peoples!!!! Have fun but be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread