Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Nooooooo:( I just checked AIV's Facebook page and found out, starting next week, no more shipping to Canada. Considering that's all I vape, I am extremely distraught and sad right now. No words...

I was thinking of you when I read that. I am so sorry. I understand it has to do with customs. Lets try to think outside the box and see if we can come up with a way to still get your juice. Maybe if you can talk to Hannah she can tell you what exactly is the problem, then if you have family or friends in the states they may help. It may cost a bit more from double shipping but if it is all you vape it may be worth it. I could be wrong, maybe juices (no matter how it is packaged might be rejected) but it is worth looking into. I think what I am suggesting is to have somebody put the AiV package in another package with a few other small "care package" (cookies or something like that) items and resend it to you as a care package. Like you would for a college kid. Let us know if you think or find out anymore that may help us come up with a way to get you your juice.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Oh no. As Jode suggested contact Hannah to determine why AiV is no longer shipping to CN.

I am going to AU in August and will be in Western AU for close to five weeks so have been thinking about my eliquids. I read in the AU forum here on ECF that AU does not allow the sale of eliquids that contain nicotine and that there are very few B&Ms and none in Western AU. They do however allow eliquids to come into AU that contain nicotine — go figure. From what I have read many of the Aussies buy nicotine and then add it to their eliquids. If it is the nicotine that Canadian customs is having an issue with, perhaps AiV will consider shipping zero nicotine eliquids. AiV does label their bottles with the nicotine level so hopefully it would show 0 mg. You would then need to find a source to buy good nicotine from. I would also suggest checking the CN ECF forums (Canada Forum | E-Cigarette Forum/ to see if other Canadians are facing the same issue. Also this post Customs canada | E-Cigarette Forum/.

CA has several commercials running on TV about e-cigs so one of these days I wouldn’t be surprised that I see a change here as well. What the change will be I have no idea. The commercials have to do with the nicotine and kids vaping however I tend to believe it is the lost of cigarette tax revenues.

Tajji'smom

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Southern Ontario
Thanks everyone! I was just glad, I saw this while the porthole was open. I've ordered enough to last me for quite a while, until I figure something out. I really wish I enjoyed Canadian e juice. It would be so much cheaper than the U.S. Exchange rate. Just love my FFF's too much

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I am keeping my eyes open. My husband made me promise to hold off on purchases for a bit, so I did not take a tumble this last week either. I made a deal with him. I told him that I would only order if I came close to running out of one of my daily fixes or if they have a new flavor. I can do that right? :cry::(:unsure:

I hope all are safe from nasty weather in other parts of the country.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Where has everybody gone? I understand that we are about to reach an amazing milestone here on ECF but it just seems like my fav thread is a ghost town lately. I hope it is not due to all the severe weather. My thoughts are for all of you to be well. I will think positive things and picture all of you off doing fun and exciting things. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread