Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
JODE!!!! You have won!!! It was Gremlins 2! Please email me at jahflynn@aliceinvapeland.com and I'll shoot you a gift certificate asap! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are also allowed to make a M&M guess on our FB AND here at ECF. Good luck! I'm really looking forward to counting them tomorrow night....oh what a delicious night it will be.

Oh my goodness Yay me. Thanks for the fun contest. Those little Grems were so cute while fluffy. :shock:

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
That would be awesome. Its sandu.draeoak@gmail.com - Mike Treaster. I love the vapemail I keep all the charms from the bottles and I cut out id say 98% of the box tops with the fantastic art. Someday I will put together something artsy with it all :)

True true on the Bandersnatch I almost forgot about that one. I'm sure there's several I've missed from the years but having my sweet tease and foursquare back I'm stoked then I like to change up from Footprints/forgotten memories... maybe a cupcake city here and there.

Thanks so much! Sometimes its hard for me to match the ECF Vapelandian to the real life name :) I have located your order and will be making it extra, extra special :)

A little news on Cupcake City is that I have been working on a newer version of Cupcake City (currently dubbed "Cupcake's single bedroom apartment"). I'm glad everyone is excited about the "retired" flavors being offered. Its a lot of fun for us to be able to offer the oldies but goodies :)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Good morning AiV fans. Congrats to jode!

I had to email Hannah about the order I placed this morning. In her response she mentioned the new announcement. So then I had to email her back to see if I can add Footprints and Sweet Tease. I have never had Sweet Tease however it sounds like something I would like. I am trying to plan how much eliquid I will need when I go on my adventure tour to Western AU in August. I don't really know how much ejuice I vape in a given week other than I seem to be going through a lot of Hot Waffle lately so I do hope I ordered enough. Western AU does not have B&M vape stores so I need to be prepared!

Have a good week everyone.

I would take 6mls for each day on vacation. Its better to bring to much than not at all. Make sure to bring plastic bottles while on a adventure! They wont break :) Almost as important as the juice...bring backup batteries, lots of them!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I would take 6mls for each day on vacation. Its better to bring to much than not at all. Make sure to bring plastic bottles while on a adventure! They wont break :) Almost as important as the juice...bring backup batteries, lots of them!

Thanks Jah — I do appreciate your input as it was very helpful for me. I did order some in plastic bottles this morning but looks like I will be placing another order next week — need time to think how much I will need taking into consideration my stash of AiV. We will first be in WA for five weeks and then another two in Sydney where I understand they do have B&M vape stores. It is a hiking and camping tour for four weeks out of the five in WA with a week or so when we are not camping. We will be travelling in a 4x4. We are limited to one 25 inch duffle (no wheels) plus a backpack. I do not plan to put my vape gear in the backpack while we are out and about and only will include what I need for the day. As far as the plastic bottles I found out from Hannah that you no longer use the plastic bottles that had the screw top with drip tip and that they are now flip tops. I do have a concern that the flip top may accidentally pop open and leak so I will find a vendor that has plastic bottles with drip tips that I can buy (not to say I don’t trust myself to pour without spilling :)). I gave up dripping and any type of rebuildable tanks a while ago and use my Nautilus tanks (so convenient) as I find the flavor is close to or as good as my rebuildables. I am not a cloud chaser and vape for flavor. I do have ample extra batteries that I am taking. I also purchased a nice external high capacity power pack (25600 maH in a compact size) that will charge anything with a USB port as electrical outlets will be few with everyone wanting to use them to recharge their cameras or whatever. I still have a good five weeks before we leave to finish up loose ends so am grateful for your input. This trip will put a big check mark on the bucket list and is a once in a lifetime trip for me.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
A little news on Cupcake City is that I have been working on a newer version of Cupcake City (currently dubbed "Cupcake's single bedroom apartment"). I'm glad everyone is excited about the "retired" flavors being offered. Its a lot of fun for us to be able to offer the oldies but goodies :)

Looking forward to another new flavor plus the opportunity to order some of the oldies but goodies. Thanks Jah and AiV.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
JODE!!!! You have won!!! It was Gremlins 2! Please email me at jahflynn@aliceinvapeland.com and I'll shoot you a gift certificate asap! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are also allowed to make a M&M guess on our FB AND here at ECF. Good luck! I'm really looking forward to counting them tomorrow night....oh what a delicious night it will be.

Yay, Jode!!!! You win!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

I love Alice's contests. Thanks Jah, let's do it again. lol

huggles,
morri

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Thanks Jah — I do appreciate your input as it was very helpful for me. I did order some in plastic bottles this morning but looks like I will be placing another order next week — need time to think how much I will need taking into consideration my stash of AiV. We will first be in WA for five weeks and then another two in Sydney where I understand they do have B&M vape stores. It is a hiking and camping tour for four weeks out of the five in WA with a week or so when we are not camping. We will be travelling in a 4x4. We are limited to one 25 inch duffle (no wheels) plus a backpack. I do not plan to put my vape gear in the backpack while we are out and about and only will include what I need for the day. As far as the plastic bottles I found out from Hannah that you no longer use the plastic bottles that had the screw top with drip tip and that they are now flip tops. I do have a concern that the flip top may accidentally pop open and leak so I will find a vendor that has plastic bottles with drip tips that I can buy (not to say I don’t trust myself to pour without spilling :)). I gave up dripping and any type of rebuildable tanks a while ago and use my Nautilus tanks (so convenient) as I find the flavor is close to or as good as my rebuildables. I am not a cloud chaser and vape for flavor. I do have ample extra batteries that I am taking. I also purchased a nice external high capacity power pack (25600 maH in a compact size) that will charge anything with a USB port as electrical outlets will be few with everyone wanting to use them to recharge their cameras or whatever. I still have a good five weeks before we leave to finish up loose ends so am grateful for your input. This trip will put a big check mark on the bucket list and is a once in a lifetime trip for me.

I am so jealous of your travel plans. Sounds so exciting :w00t::lol::w00t:. Will you be able to post some pics during or do we need to wait for your return? I have a suggestion for plastics but I am afraid you will have to go elsewhere to get them (not AiV). I have been like the tall slim plastic unicorn bottle that some places carry. They hold a lot, top screws on, and they have a tiny removable tip that makes dripping/filling a breeze. I have two basic companies I am very loyal to due to their deliciousness and untouched customer service. Of course my first and always AiV and Nicoticket. You can get the unicorn bottle through them. At least go to the site and look to see it they might be helpful. Or you may also be able to find something in the camping isle that is designed for oil storage while camping. Or, hahahaha, how about cleaning out some water bottles, label them, and bring a couple of pipettes?

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost

NotSoMini, this is what I do on travel, especially when I'm in the field for a period. I save the small AIV sample bottles...rinse them when they're empty and fill them with the juice of the day. Each holds about 3ml of juice. They're small, carried easily, and they are easy to use filling any device. I've filled everything with them from Kangers to Kayfun's without a problem. I know this sounds a little "crazy", but it works for me and is also cost efficient and easily stored without taking up too much space. Hope this helps some.:toast:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
NotSoMini, this is what I do on travel, especially when I'm in the field for a period. I save the small AIV sample bottles...rinse them when they're empty and fill them with the juice of the day. Each holds about 3ml of juice. They're small, carried easily, and they are easy to use filling any device. I've filled everything with them from Kangers to Kayfun's without a problem. I know this sounds a little "crazy", but it works for me and is also cost efficient and easily stored without taking up too much space. Hope this helps some.:toast:

Most definitely this helps. I normally throw these out once they are empty however I do have a few that I can use so I appreciate the suggestion. Excellent idea! Thanks paleodian.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I made my prize selection and boy oh boy I am soooooooo looking forward to trying Foursquare. It was more difficult to choose this time. I went back and forth a few times, held my breath, and pushed order!!!

Enjoy this most wondrous day friends!!!

What did you order?

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I am so jealous of your travel plans. Sounds so exciting :w00t::lol::w00t:. Will you be able to post some pics during or do we need to wait for your return? I have a suggestion for plastics but I am afraid you will have to go elsewhere to get them (not AiV). I have been like the tall slim plastic unicorn bottle that some places carry. They hold a lot, top screws on, and they have a tiny removable tip that makes dripping/filling a breeze. I have two basic companies I am very loyal to due to their deliciousness and untouched customer service. Of course my first and always AiV and Nicoticket. You can get the unicorn bottle through them. At least go to the site and look to see it they might be helpful. Or you may also be able to find something in the camping isle that is designed for oil storage while camping. Or, hahahaha, how about cleaning out some water bottles, label them, and bring a couple of pipettes?

I totally forgot about the unicorn bottles. I know about the unicorn bottles and yes they are great so I will buy some. Sorry I will not buy them from Nicoticket as I do not agree with their business ethics and practices so cannot support them. I only buy my ejuices from two vendors — my main vendor is AiV and a secondary for a few NETs.

Well as far as pictures, I am not taking my laptop with me so not sure if I will be able to do so. Might have to wait until I get home. We will be travelling through some fairly desolated territory as well as bouncing through some unpaved roads. We have already been advised that even cell coverage will be sketchy. Water for the most part will not be potable so the tour company will provide us with two liters of water every day which really is not much. We arrive in Perth after spending one night in Sydney only to drop off a piece of luggage with “city clothes” where we will spend six nights. This will give us time to adjust to the time change, do some sightseeing plus do a load of laundry before we head out on our 21 day tour. From Perth we travel up to Brisbane ending in Darwin obviously with lots of stops in between. We have three nights in Brisbane (our half way point) so we will enjoy sleeping in real “beds”, catching up on laundry and emails plus a little sightseeing. We have rented an apartment in Darwin for a few nights (real beds again plus laundry time again :thumb: ) and then will take a 3 day tour to Kakadu and Litchfield. Once back in Darwin we spend another couple of nights then head to Sydney before returning home. I have been to AU before but never to WA — once with a group of friends where we did a sailing trip off the Whitsunday Islands plus a friend and I stayed on after the sailing trip and went to the Outback area (Alice Springs and Ayers Rock area). It was over a 100 degrees, we were the only two people out hiking around, no cell phones at the time however if there were not sure that there would have been coverage. I have also been to AU twice for business (Sydney and Melbourne) when I was working (I am retired now). I can say that this will be my first time camping including my friend so it should be a hoot plus the first time I have been gone so long. This trip has been in the making since June 2014 so can’t believe it is now just around the corner.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Wow, just wow. Sounds like quite the adventure. No need for sorry. Maybe sometime after your busy trip prep you could send me a conversation as to what you mean. I am a fairly new customer to them so I may not be in the know. Anywho..... Thanks for sharing your fun with somebody that never has traveled at all. Actually not entirely true....I have been all over New England. Hahahaha, I know :sleep::yawn: BORING!!! Lol.
I got Foursquare (so excited to try this), another "I support Vapin" sticker, Umm have to go look :lol: FFF, and Afternoon Tea. Yummmmmm.:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread