• Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Thanks Jah — I do appreciate your input as it was very helpful for me. I did order some in plastic bottles this morning but looks like I will be placing another order next week — need time to think how much I will need taking into consideration my stash of AiV. We will first be in WA for five weeks and then another two in Sydney where I understand they do have B&M vape stores. It is a hiking and camping tour for four weeks out of the five in WA with a week or so when we are not camping. We will be travelling in a 4x4. We are limited to one 25 inch duffle (no wheels) plus a backpack. I do not plan to put my vape gear in the backpack while we are out and about and only will include what I need for the day. As far as the plastic bottles I found out from Hannah that you no longer use the plastic bottles that had the screw top with drip tip and that they are now flip tops. I do have a concern that the flip top may accidentally pop open and leak so I will find a vendor that has plastic bottles with drip tips that I can buy (not to say I don’t trust myself to pour without spilling :)). I gave up dripping and any type of rebuildable tanks a while ago and use my Nautilus tanks (so convenient) as I find the flavor is close to or as good as my rebuildables. I am not a cloud chaser and vape for flavor. I do have ample extra batteries that I am taking. I also purchased a nice external high capacity power pack (25600 maH in a compact size) that will charge anything with a USB port as electrical outlets will be few with everyone wanting to use them to recharge their cameras or whatever. I still have a good five weeks before we leave to finish up loose ends so am grateful for your input. This trip will put a big check mark on the bucket list and is a once in a lifetime trip for me.

Wow!!! What a adventure you are gearing up for! You must be excited! Making sure you have everything you'll need for such a long trip can be stressful I'm sure. Start making your checklists now. lol. We are still using the same flip top bottles we have used since opening. Maybe Hannah was a little confused. I have had good luck with them and never a spill but its better to be safe than sorry. These new "unicorn bottles" might work pretty well for you. I got a great solar charger from a local vape shope for $35 bucks if you need a backup to your 25,600mah. I hope you share some pictures from your trip! We'll all miss you here while you're gone :)

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
Morning everyone. TGIF! Cant wait for the weekend! Going kayaking with my father, brother, and some friends tomorrow morning so i just want this day to be DONE already :p. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy the weekend.

When will we find out how many M&Ms are in that jar? I want to see if my fancy formula actually worked :p

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
I woke up singing this morning. No reason, just having a happy day. I am wishing that you are all singing along with me on this beautiful God given day!!! Happy Friday my friends!

Only if we have a falsetto solo together ;)

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Happy Saturday. I am back to vaping Tokala. The peanut butter is gone this go around although there could be a different nut lingering. I tasted a dark chocolate for one split second. I still get something spicy. I also tasted coffee so I thought could this be a Thai coffee in disguise?

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Thanks Jah. It looks like others have camping on their mind. I received an email with this picture -

R15227_JuneEblst4_image1.jpg

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Good morning to you too Paleo and the rest of the crew here. My house looks like a bunch of naughty elves came in and messed it up so I have my work cut out for me today. I will chip away at it while I puff on some Bombana, Golden Afternoon and FFF. I received my 15 mil prize (an Aspire Atlantis tank) so I will have to give it a go later on and see how my favorite liquid taste in it. :banana:

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
Good morning to you too Paleo and the rest of the crew here. My house looks like a bunch of naughty elves came in and messed it up so I have my work cut out for me today. I will chip away at it while I puff on some Bombana, Golden Afternoon and FFF. I received my 15 mil prize (an Aspire Atlantis tank) so I will have to give it a go later on and see how my favorite liquid taste in it. :banana:
Enjoy the new toy! Maybe those naughty elves will come back and help you clean :D.

Have a good day everyone!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Enjoy the new toy! Maybe those naughty elves will come back and help you clean :D.

Have a good day everyone!

Doubtful.... They all have work outside the home. They think because I work here that I just have all kinds of time to do all the cleaning as well. I usually don't mind as it can make my day here go a bit faster if I am busy. I love it when they come home and say they are soooooo tired and have worked all day, therefore, have an excuse not to help. It's as if they think I just sit about playing all day on ECF. Oh wait.....:lol: here I am. Time to get busy. My youngest little elf is waking up. Play time is suspended. :) Oh and ty!!! I will enjoy it when I can unpackage it.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello my friends! Sooooooo I broke the ECF terms of service by holding a contest on this thread. They told me that all content referring to the contest has been deleted. I can only have a contest on a dedicated contest thread. The ECF M&M contest has been cancelled and I will try to have a special contest thread up and running soon

Sorry for the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad update. I'm sorry about all of this. I should have read the fine print...

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
Hello my friends! Sooooooo I broke the ECF terms of service by holding a contest on this thread. They told me that all content referring to the contest has been deleted. I can only have a contest on a dedicated contest thread. The ECF M&M contest has been cancelled and I will try to have a special contest thread up and running soon

Sorry for the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad update. I'm sorry about all of this. I should have read the fine print...

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Removed at poster's request

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost

It's OK Jah......We know all the wonderful things that you and all the denizens of the Mushroom lab do for us on a regular basis, and are very grateful for it. No need to apologize.....some "people" just live to cite da':rules:! It's all good my friend!:)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA

Tried to say this earlier but ECF was playing games with me. anyway.... I am with Paleo, it's all good. No need to apologize. You all do so many great things or us and we are very thankful. At least I am :wub:

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
My family had to tie me up to keep me from making a tumble today or tomorrow. My car needs a fixing so juice must wait. It's ok this week though because I have my nice big order that will be on its way soon. I cannot wait to try Foursquare. I am so glad that drawer is available to us. Next week maybe if things even out financially here I can try the Footprints. Yay!!! Happy Day to all!!! Be well and be a proud AiV vaper!!!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread