Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I would be happy to make your Vapemail a 24mg. If you write in the order notes that you would like a 24mg, it shall be done! :)

Thank you very much. I'll have a look at my existing stock and see what flavors I need...

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Thank you very much. I'll have a look at my existing stock and see what flavors I need...

Great! I cant wait for your return to Vapeland! If you would like to try anything new, put that in the order notes and I'll include some samples :)

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Great! I cant wait for your return to Vapeland! If you would like to try anything new, put that in the order notes and I'll include some samples :)

Thank you. I'm actually vaping a tank from a forgotten bottle of 24mg Cherry Blossom Tea at this moment. It's the one flavor I could vape as my only flavor and never tire of. I'll check out the site again tonight and place an order. Thanks again, Steve

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Thank you. I'm actually vaping a tank from a forgotten bottle of 24mg Cherry Blossom Tea at this moment. It's the one flavor I could vape as my only flavor and never tire of. I'll check out the site again tonight and place an order. Thanks again, Steve

Don't you just love when you find a long forgotten bottle of juice? No steeping required! lol. Thanks for being so awesome, Steve. Hearing that you love Cherry Blossom makes my night! I cant wait to make you a spectacular vapemail!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Don't you just love when you find a long forgotten bottle of juice? No steeping required! lol. Thanks for being so awesome, Steve. Hearing that you love Cherry Blossom makes my night! I cant wait to make you a spectacular vapemail!

I was cleaning out the vape drawer and discovered it hidden in a back corner. Seeing it was in 24mg made my day.
Order placed for some Cherry Blossom Tea and A Quiet Morning. Thankyou

Order [HASHTAG]#42981[/HASHTAG]

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
I was cleaning out the vape drawer and discovered it hidden in a back corner. Seeing it was in 24mg made my day.
Order placed for some Cherry Blossom Tea and A Quiet Morning. Thankyou

I love older bottles of juice. So rich and delicious! I see your order and notes! Thanks again, Steve. Welcome back to Vapeland! I'll get started on your Vapemail asap!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
I love older bottles of juice. So rich and delicious! I see your order and notes! Thanks again, Steve. Welcome back to Vapeland! I'll get started on your Vapemail asap!

The flavor really concentrated and the juice got a little thicker. It's wonderful...You are welcome, thank you again, Steve

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Anyone try the apple yet?

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

I got my Idyll Apple in yesterday along with Single Bedroom Apartment. I am a bit under the weather, however, and am afraid I would not be giving either a fair chance if I tried now. My sinuses are a mess but I did take a whiff of the IA. It caught me as a very fresh apple smell versus a cooked Apple. I want to wait to see if I can tell what type of Apple. I could not get a tea smell but then again my smeller is temporarily broken so I may get it later. For now I will have to be patient until my vaping is back to normal. As usual the packaging was out of this world delightful. I so love the box art and two little dinosaur friends made the trip as well. I was so very pleased (but not surprised :thumbs:) to see the care is still there, the only difference is this is now obtainable everyday and the storks are on triple time getting these babies to their homes. :)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Thanks @NotSoMini. It is just a nasty old head cold thing. I could not wait and loaded up Idyll Apple in my kanger sub, using the 1.2 stock head at about 15 watts. The apple in this is wonderfully fresh tasting. I am in New England so I am going to go with a Macintosh apple taste. I am not yet getting the tea, but that may be either due to lingering head cold or needs a bit of steeping for it to come out. It certainly plays nicely with the tastebuds though. This is a nice vape to cool off in the summer heat with. I can also see it carrying right through the fall as well. I am really pleased that AiV kept this simple. It is like munching on a just ripe apple off the tree. Where this is a special edition I might just have to order up a couple of bottles to see that it makes it to the cool crisp weather. :w00t: I need to wait to try my SBA when I free up a tank.

Wishing all a very happy Monday!!!!

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
Aaaaah work has been insane. Haven't had time to get online much. Hope everyone is well. Finishing up most of the samples and I definitely have more favorites than I can count. Will be placing an order very soon :). Excited to try them in their house vg/pg blend this time instead of full vg

RiderDragon

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Phoenix,AZ
Mmmmm this apple is delish!

IMO this reminds me of foursquare with the switch of grape to apple. Its good I'm enjoying it... my friend said he gets rasberry not apple... but still enjoyed it ;-)

Overall gotta say I've been really enjoying all the new flavors.. Thanks AiV for the wonderful juice and the creative packaging

Ride the Waves of Music ¥ - Sandu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread