Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I love older bottles of juice. So rich and delicious! I see your order and notes! Thanks again, Steve. Welcome back to Vapeland! I'll get started on your Vapemail asap!

I received my vape mail today. Thank you again for the 24mg, samples and note with the kind words. I'm filling a tank with 11th Rose right now. It smells wonderful...

It is delicious. Like the sultry blonde 20 year old Bulgarian I met at The Roxy last trip; sweet and spicy with a hint of rose and a little bit of danger...

(In the competition set up, 2.0 ohm carto in iBTanked tank, voltage unknown)

2dr6p8h.jpg

Last edited:

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I received my vape mail today. Thank you again for the 24mg, samples and note with the kind words. I'm filling a tank with 11th Rose right now. It smells wonderful...

It is delicious. Like the sultry blonde 20 year old Bulgarian I met at The Roxy last trip; sweet and spicy with a hint of rose and a little bit of danger...

(In the competition set up, 2.0 ohm carto in iBTanked tank, voltage unknown)

2dr6p8h.jpg

I am very intrigued by that little metal man thing. I know this has nothing to do with AiV but I have to ask about him. Also to say I am pleased AiV was able to accommodate you. Enjoy!!!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I am very intrigued by that little metal man thing. I know this has nothing to do with AiV but I have to ask about him. Also to say I am pleased AiV was able to accommodate you. Enjoy!!!

He is my Golem. I got him from a smith at Terezin, Czech Republic. He's made from 16th century Kutna Hora silver...

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
He is my Golem. I got him from a smith at Terezin, Czech Republic. He's made from 16th century Kutna Hora silver...

I like him a lot. Thanks so much for sharing his picture with us (me). :) Wouldn't wanna fight one but he is a cool little guy!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
You are welcome. Golems are good. They protect their owner...

I am going to "out" my "Geek"..... Tell that to the old school gamer that is a threat to their owner. :shock: Runnnnnnnn!!! Makes me think of the stone golums in EQ (original) that protect the city in "The Overthere" zone. Oh crap, now I wanna start playing EQ again. :p

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
And it's Monday again. :eek: I am not a person that likes the heat of the summer but this season full of fun things to do is going by way to fast for me. I vow to take today slowly and enjoy every single minute of it. Who's with me? :w00t: Beside AiV that is....My lovely liquids are always by my side. :wub:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
And it's Monday again. :eek: I am not a person that likes the heat of the summer but this season full of fun things to do is going by way to fast for me. I vow to take today slowly and enjoy every single minute of it. Who's with me? :w00t: Beside AiV that is....My lovely liquids are always by my side. :wub:

Everyday Jode...everyday!!:)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Good morning my friends. I am enjoying my SBA so very much. I haven't decided if it helps with sweet cravings or makes me want an actual cupcake yet, but it sure is yummy. I have been bouncing back and forth between Idyll Apple, Four Square, and Single Bedroom Apartment. I am giving my Bombana and FFF a little rest. I had another encounter with a stranger about FourSquare yesterday. I was walking into my local grocery store and vaping on my way in. As I approached the store (I park at end of lot to encourage some walking) I slowed to get a basket and I felt a tap on my shoulder. This man said..."I apologize if I am being too personal but what is that you are smoking?" I wasn't sure why he was asking because his expression didn't give any hints so I apologized if I blew vapor in his direction and also told him that it was not smoke. He laughed and said that he smokes a pipe and wanted to get some tobacco that smelled like what I was smoking. I took a moment to explain and pointed him to a local vape shop for equipment and told him about AiV. Something about the way foursquare smells really attracts people. This makes the third person that has actually stopped me to ask about vaping because of the lovely smell. I always tell them that if they think it smells good wait till they try it for taste. Yummmmmmm:wub:

Enjoy your Wednesday all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread