Status
Not open for further replies.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
I wanted to ask you all for a little help. You guys here at the AIV thread are some of my favorite people and some of our most loyal Vapelandians. So....What flavor would you like to see us make? We are planning on doing a "Special Edition" room and want to know what juice you would like to see :)

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
I wanted to ask you all for a little help. You guys here at the AIV thread are some of my favorite people and some of our most loyal Vapelandians. So....What flavor would you like to see us make? We are planning on doing a "Special Edition" room and want to know what juice you would like to see :)

I want to see something involving "honeydew" with some AIV magic added. I think a flavor combo of some sort involving that would be awesomesauce indeed!:)

RiderDragon

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Phoenix,AZ

Id love a new cereal flavor... I dig the cereals ;-) just not crunchberry

Ride the Waves of Music ¥ - Sandu

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA

I would love to see a play on a caramel corn. Maybe malted milk balls. A tres leche would be lovely. a peach that had a little spicy kick to it might be nice. The pineapple/basil that @leeler suggested would be fun. Ummmm it is kind of hard because so many things sound good in thought but do not translate into a vape well. How about a macaroon (the gooey coconutty cookie like things, not the sandwich like ones)? Bubblegum? I love your teas so this might sound odd but I wonder how a smoky tea would play in a vape. If you have even had lapsang souchong tea this is what I mean.

Inni

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Pasadena, California, US
Hi everyone :)

I got my sampler!! :banana: -- The packaging is awesome! That may not matter to some, but I was super impressed! :thumbs:

So far, I've tried a bit of the White Rabbit, Tokala and Afternoon Tea. I've liked them all, especially the Afternoon Tea.

My issue is - I have not received my second tank yet, so I am not really able to try these as I should --- there is no doubt some blending going on.

Just wanted to let you know it's a work in progress, and so far so good!! :vapor:

What I got:
Quiet Morning
Afternoon Tea
April Moon
White Rabbit
Tokala

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Hi everyone :)

I got my sampler!! :banana: -- The packaging is awesome! That may not matter to some, but I was super impressed! :thumbs:

So far, I've tried a bit of the White Rabbit, Tokala and Afternoon Tea. I've liked them all, especially the Afternoon Tea.

My issue is - I have not received my second tank yet, so I am not really able to try these as I should --- there is no doubt some blending going on.

Just wanted to let you know it's a work in progress, and so far so good!! :vapor:

What I got:
Quiet Morning
Afternoon Tea
April Moon
White Rabbit
Tokala

I am still super impressed with each and every package I get and I have been ordering for a bit. They sure go the extra mile to let us know they care. :wub: Pleased as punch that you are enjoying your lovelies. :)

RiderDragon

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Phoenix,AZ
I think aiv could do a magical peanut butter and jelly or similar...

Still going through my jumbo sampler, twas brillig and zombie blood 2 clear favourites so far... So good!

Are there going to be any labor day specials.. I need more brillig! At least!!!

Have you tired the Footprints?

Ride the Waves of Music ¥ - Sandu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread