Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I loaded up some Afternoon Tea and I am in heaven. This little beauty was the start of my AiV adventure and the reason for me discovering all the yummy flavors so it holds a very special place in my heart. With every toot on my mod I think of my Gram and imagine we are sitting sipping on our tea and just loving each other. Thank you AiV for giving me the tastes to bring my Gram to me in spirit. :wub:

Miller319

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
I tried to go to the AiV site to place an order and I am getting certificate warnings on the page. This happens no matter what I use (IE, Firefox, chrome, desktop and ipad) . Wahhhhh can't see my Alice. :cry:
Hmmm, looks like the Portal is closed for a bit. I'm getting the same here on their secure page, and the Parallels Default page on the unsecure.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
I was able to place a big(ish) order yesterday. Oodles of brillig and zombie blood coming, plus some others... AND footprints which i am very excited to try :)

Hope you are all having a good holiday!

(And speaking as a web developer, i hope getting the site back was relatively painless)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
It was very nice and relaxing. I hope the same for you and everybody else. I had the sads this morning though. I put my beautiful Lily on the big bus for the first time. :cry: I feel like I have just gone back in time to the first day for my Nicole (her Mommy) to go off to school. I know she will do great but Grammy feels a bit lost without her here.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Good morning. Every time I come to this thread my grandson, Jakoby, insists on getting on my lap and pointing to your (@paleodian ) sassy little kitty sticking out its tongue. He is saying one to two words strung together. We say together...silly kitty, meow. Both my babies are in school today so this ole Grammy is at a loss. Guess I am going to have to figure out what to do with my time.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good morning. Every time I come to this thread my grandson, Jakoby, insists on getting on my lap and pointing to your (@paleodian ) sassy little kitty sticking out its tongue. He is saying one to two words strung together. We say together...silly kitty, meow. Both my babies are in school today so this ole Grammy is at a loss. Guess I am going to have to figure out what to do with my time.

That's Putt...he sleeps with his tongue out and had just woke up....he says HI!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread