Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
A big hearty WELCOME to ya @Kivara. What are your favorite AiV flavors? I have so many, but my tops are FFF, Bombana, Afternoon Tea, Golden Afternoon, Forgotten Memories, White Rabbit.....Wait a second. It would probably tale way less time if I say what I don't care for. Ummmmm, they are all a delight for different moods. :D I never met an AiV juice I didn't like on some level. :lol::banana: Just jump in and talk about anything really. So glad you decided to come out from behind the lurking drapes. :toast:

Last edited:

Kivara

Sep 21, 2015
Thanks for the hearty welcome leeler, Jode, and paleodian!

I am a housewife/stay-at-home mom; I prefer the bakery AiV flavors (Golden Afternoon and FFF are my faves.) But I like almost every flavor I've tried.

Currently vaping Lemon Loves Rabbits (White Rabbit with a touch of Lemon Loves Cake)

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Good morning all and a welcome to Kivara. FFF is my number one favorite.

Placed a reorder the other day for SBA, HW and FP. @Jode I do remember a tasty strawberry jam the most plus a little peanut butter and a cool factor. With the original version (Footprints in the Jello) I could not distinguish what the “jello” flavor was however I got more peanut butter and I did get the cool jello factor. I don’t know if they changed the recipe or not. On the otherhand it could be the length of time I steeped it. For my tastes I could use a little bit more PB in FP. I still like it enough though to reorder.

Miller319

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
Welcome Kivara!

instead of crazy stalker gal!
My mind immediately went here when I read this.

c20fbd3370ad9a9a9eed650edb08bf02.jpg

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Vaplandians!! The week is almost through....I think.....this is my 11th day straight of 12 hour days so I'm not even sure if the week is almost over:unsure:......Anyway....I hope it's been a good one for you all!! Have the best of days everyone!:toast:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Good morning everyone.

Hello me darlins!

I swear I am not dead yet! am hanging in there and just stopped in to tell you guys I loves you!

huggles,
Morri

Always good to see you Morri.

Hi Morri, :)

Guess no one else wanted to answer my questions! [emoji14]

I’m in — I think some of you already know that I am retired and I volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House. What do you do?

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Hi Morri, :)

Guess no one else wanted to answer my questions! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Oh geez I didn't realize that was directed at all until I reread it. Well as many of you know I am a Chef by trade but my hands were destroyed so I have not worked in the field in years. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was Grammy in Charge!!!:w00t: But my Littles are in school now :cry:. Lils is in kindergarten so 5 full days for her and Jakoby is trying out daycare/school for three full days a week, so I now have too much time on my hands.:(

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Hello me darlins!

I swear I am not dead yet! am hanging in there and just stopped in to tell you guys I loves you!

huggles,
Morri
Well of course I am glad you are not dead, but would much rather have read that you were back in the pink again 100%. Well wishes being sent your way.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Thanks for the hearty welcome leeler, Jode, and paleodian!

I am a housewife/stay-at-home mom; I prefer the bakery AiV flavors (Golden Afternoon and FFF are my faves.) But I like almost every flavor I've tried.

Currently vaping Lemon Loves Rabbits (White Rabbit with a touch of Lemon Loves Cake)

That is an interesting mix. Did you discover it accidentally? How old is/are your baby/ies? I am on round two while my "Girl" works her little .... off. My grands "Littles" are 5 and 1 1/2. Girl and boy.

Kivara

Sep 21, 2015
Morning all! Hope everyone has a great day!
Can't wait for the kiddos to get out of school, we're going to the local Pumpkin Festival tonight!

Jode - Yes, Loemon loves Rabbits was an accident. When I first started vaping, I didn't clean my coils or tanks well. I just vaped them almost dry and topped off. I still had WR in my coil when I added LLC. Now I mix a lot of AiV flavors, and I've never vaped WR or LLC straight again, haha!
My 3 boys are 14, 12, and 10.

How are your littles doing with being away from you so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread