Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kivara

Sep 21, 2015
Morning all! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, and nice week to come!

My last order took forever to get here, not sure why, but I am happy to have it. Wonder what happened to that new flavor that was coming out? I need something new, I have been hung up between mint and ginger for a while! ;)

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

I've noticed lately (ever since going 24/7) that the order processing and shipping don't seem to have that same flow as it used to. I figure it probably depends on how many orders come in and when big orders/stores put in for juice. Always a happy day when Vapemail comes!

Are you talking about the new flavor everyone was to submit ideas for? I wasn't sure if that was to be a new flavor or special blend for the person who created it.

RiderDragon

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Phoenix,AZ
Morning Vapeland.

Yea I was hoping for a new flavor as well but as soon as I got on the site I became sad. :-( I didn't realize they were comn out for the vape Expo here otherwise I would have found a way to make it. Spent the Saturday working on the bike and relaxing. Would have loved to meet them- hope the expo went good for Alice.- any feedback from the show?

Ride the Waves of Music ¥ - Sandu

Nicole Carver

Oct 20, 2015
AiV_Tea_Table.jpg
All the amazing things I found down the rabbit hole I am so pleased. :)

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Happy Sunday all!! I was up and at em early but nap time is coming.

Anyone order any ginger lately? My order I just got tastes really funny like something accidentally got mixed in.

Just got some Ginger leeler, and mine tastes just fine!:)

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Hello my darlins,

don't discount me yet. I am still hanging on. lol

not to worry really, I am getting betters.

huggles to all

Hope you're feeling better soon dearest ((((Morri))))....we've missed you around here!:)

Kivara

Sep 21, 2015
Hello all! Sorry I've been away!
Kids' costumes are done, hooray!

I thought the contest was for a new flavor for everyone, that would be a massive undertaking just for one person

I'm sure you are right...I read it wrong. It was probably for a new flavor for all and a free bottle of the new flavor to the creator/winner.

I remember the custard talk too...sounded delish!

My problem is losing the taste on some of them. I got a sample of SBA, and I thought it was the best vape I had ever tasted, but by the 3rd day, I tasted nothing but a bit of sweetness. I vaped several other flavors for a week, then came back to the SBA sample, but I still can't taste it...SO SAD!

I know a lot of people who enjoy Idyll Apple, but to me it just tastes of apple blossoms...flowery. Maybe my taste buds are out of whack! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread