Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Good morning everyone.

I have to agree with some of the comments made. My last 30ml bottle of SBA tasted meh — basically no flavor and just really sweet. I reordered a 60mi bottle with extra flavor thinking this would be the cure. I think the VG is so high in this flavor that it makes it even more sweeter so the flavor gets lost. The same thing for me with HW. One of my original flavors was FFF and after almost two years of vaping AiV ejuices I am now down to just this one. If this flavor changes, I don’t know what I will do :( .

Miller319

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
I thought I'd take a couple of Screenshots for those who can't see the video.

1.JPG
2.JPG

Kivara

Sep 21, 2015
So nice to "see" so many of you stopping by!
I guess it's not just me losing flavors...I've only been vaping 8 months, so hopefully I won't lose more flavors, but you never know.
I've given up up SBA, so sad as it was so yummy those first 2 days. I still cannot figure out Tokala, something strong, earthy, and herb-like IMO...not sure if I like it, as I cannot figure out what it's supposed to be.

My SIL's favorite flavor is Punkin' Tumble, but I cannot vape it unless it has steeped 3-4 weeks. Those firs coupe of weeks, I just taste nutmeg for some reason.

Have a wonderful week all! Hopefully everyone stays warm and dry!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Good morning all.

thanks guys. I am getting better a little bit each day. I am gonna make it. :)

love and huggles to all of you!

Morri, always good to see you and glad that you are getting better.

So nice to "see" so many of you stopping by!
I guess it's not just me losing flavors...

You are not alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread