Status
Not open for further replies.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
A crackling sound is heard in the purplish red Vapeland sky! Streaks of bluish lighning are flashing, horizontally, then vertically, leaving a plaid-like, burn in effect, temporarily, on the eyes of the witnessing Vapelandians below. From the desert palace, across the great swamp, to its south, eerie shades of bluish white light flash the landscape seeming to charge its mystical and dwemonered aspect somehow! The lightning continues to flash and seems to gather and travel East! The penthouse/highrise are bathed in an unusal and odd light as storm clouds form, gathering the cross hatched streaks of electric energy, and move on past the meadow. The massive cloud rests above the Forbidden woods and the tranquil "tea table setting" center of Vapeland itself vibrates from the displacement of air from the tremendous discharge of energy! The distant Mountains, holding their tiny city in the midst of their ring, are barely visible. The smell of ozone is strong. The cloud, and lightning gather together, their force multiplying geometrically! A tremendous crash of thunder breaks the peaceful silence and one large, wide, long , blue, steady, bolt strikes the ground next to the tea table...and...and...YardByrd appears! He looks around slowly, glowing a pastel blue, the Platinum "YB" medallion around his neck reflecting many colors. He nods once and a plain, brown wooden perch, with a bevel cut on one edge of the "T" rises ceremoniously from the fantastic soil. Looking about his medallion starts to glow a steady, and soothing, reddish, rose like color! He gains his more normal deep blue color. You hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, voice translating the other worldly utterances of this native Vapelandian and traveller of the Realms:

CAW! " Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland! Hail, lauds, greetings, felicitations of the long absent, and salutations from across the Realms my neighbors, friends, and fellow Vapelandians! My deep apology, and regrets, at being so long to return to my homeland and bask in its amazing, healing, loving energies"

YardByrd looks around carefully and continues.

"Many are new faces to me; yet many I know well. One and all I come today with news! News that my human representative, Assitant, friend, and invaluable right hand man, James, will retire from his current position in the real Realm! He has worked some 46 years. The last sixteen as a Dispatcher. Currently on vacation, until 1/31/16 his first day of retirement is 2/1/16!" caw...Caw!....CAW!

"I am most pleased that he will no longer be forced to labor all night long and suffer the stress and demands of his former position. I remain hopeful he will have more time to devote to me and hopefully this will mean I have more time to devote to you....the chosen ones who walk this faerie charged soil, the blessed trees, and mountains that grace this place, this inimitable, unique, and loving domain of fantasy, happieness, and imagination...this our refuge and homeland, this Realm, this loam, our Vapeland! Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland!" CAW!

YardByrd stops and somehow, odd Byrd that he is, looks near tears...tears of joy..then holding his head high, extends his left wing out, and folding his right one around his waist, he bows low. His beak just brushes the base of his faithful, odd, plain, brown, wooden perch, and both sink into the ground. Just as the top of his head is almost totally buried a scroll appears, pops out, and opens, as he travels on his way, proud representative of his home Realm. The Caligraphy on the scroll, in jet black ink, is clear:

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
A crackling sound is heard in the purplish red Vapeland sky! Streaks of bluish lighning are flashing, horizontally, then vertically, leaving a plaid-like, burn in effect, temporarily, on the eyes of the witnessing Vapelandians below. From the desert palace, across the great swamp, to its south, eerie shades of bluish white light flash the landscape seeming to charge its mystical and dwemonered aspect somehow! The lightning continues to flash and seems to gather and travel East! The penthouse/highrise are bathed in an unusal and odd light as storm clouds form, gathering the cross hatched streaks of electric energy, and move on past the meadow. The massive cloud rests above the Forbidden woods and the tranquil "tea table setting" center of Vapeland itself vibrates from the displacement of air from the tremendous discharge of energy! The distant Mountains, holding their tiny city in the midst of their ring, are barely visible. The smell of ozone is strong. The cloud, and lightning gather together, their force multiplying geometrically! A tremendous crash of thunder breaks the peaceful silence and one large, wide, long , blue, steady, bolt strikes the ground next to the tea table...and...and...YardByrd appears! He looks around slowly, glowing a pastel blue, the Platinum "YB" medallion around his neck reflecting many colors. He nods once and a plain, brown wooden perch, with a bevel cut on one edge of the "T" rises ceremoniously from the fantastic soil. Looking about his medallion starts to glow a steady, and soothing, reddish, rose like color! He gains his more normal deep blue color. You hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, voice translating the other worldly utterances of this native Vapelandian and traveller of the Realms:

CAW! " Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland! Hail, lauds, greetings, felicitations of the long absent, and salutations from across the Realms my neighbors, friends, and fellow Vapelandians! My deep apology, and regrets, at being so long to return to my homeland and bask in its amazing, healing, loving energies"

"Many are new faces to me; yet many I know well. One and all I come today with news! News that my human representative, Assitant, friend, and invaluable right hand man, James, will retire from his current position in the real Realm! He has worked some 46 years. The last sixteen as a Dispatcher. Currently on vacation, until 1/31/16 his first day of retirement is 2/1/16!" caw...Caw!....CAW!

"I am most pleased that he will no longer be forced to labor all night long and suffer the stress and demands of his former position. I remain hopeful he will have more time to devote to me and hopefully this will mean I have more time to devote to you....the chosen ones who walk this faerie charged soil, the blessed trees, and mountains that grace this place, this inimitable, unique, and loving domain of fantasy, happieness, and imagination...this our refuge and homeland, this Realm, this loam, our Vapeland! Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland!" CAW!

YardByrd stops and somehow, odd Byrd that he is, looks near tears...tears of joy..then holding his head high, extends his left wing out, and folding his right one around his waist, he bows low. His beak just brushes the base of his faithful, odd, plain, brown, wooden perch, and both sink into the ground. Just as the top of his head is almost totally buried a scroll appears, pops out, and opens, as he travels on his way, proud representative of his home Realm. The Caligraphy on the scroll, in jet black ink, is clear:

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

As always, well done yardbyrd!! Please convey my sincerest congratulations to James! :toast:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Let me know how the extra shot is... I may try it one more time.. 3rd times a charm right?

Tapayappin

The cake really came out after I did a long steep but if was a sample so i dont know if that matters.

I got my gigantic order today... I was so surprised! I expected it to take a few more days and i just love the playing cards. Im collecting trying to get a full deck so i can pay with them lol.

I did not realize how much I missed quiet morning but I really did.. So glad to have it back! I tried the sweet tease I love it lots. Happy I took a chance on it because it taste like a lemon iced tea.. Perfect! Aiv rocks!

Tapayappin

After three weeks of steeping, I tried Zombie again. I can now taste the strawberry.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014

Absolutely beautiful!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Hi all! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

I know I haven't been around much...holidays and kids home on snow days :)

I gave up on Peppermint's Bark after a second tank (still have most of a drip bottle) Even on the lowest setting it was turning dark and killing my coils in 2 days. It's a shame, I really liked the flavor. I also quit ordering 15FF. It does the same thing to my coils...even though I miss 15 FF, it's not worth burning through a 2 month coil supply in a week.

Hopefully I can check in more often now that things have slowed down!

I know what you mean by 15FF. I have been vaping it for two years now and I will not give it up. It is always in my rotation regardless.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
After three weeks of steeping, I tried Zombie again. I can now taste the strawberry.
Along with trying love birds i may try all the bakerys. Im so fruited out! Lol. When I first tried the zombie it was in a Nautilus and im not sure i had my rda or apex at the time. Either way I can say that I didn't steep 3 weeks. I ordered the sweet tease and I will definitely be ordering more. I will say that i can only use aiv juices in the apex with a 2.0 ohm or they burn.. So that was a learning curve i had to get over.

How many snow days did you guys have? My kiddos had the whole week off.

Tapayappin

qigger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Brook Park, Oh
I've been using a setup at 0.7ohm resistance and I've been playing between 15-20w (closer to 20) with some juices and no burn tastes at all on the following juices: ZA, AM, Further and SBA. It's been a pretty good experience so far on the fruit/desert flavors. Would I be a candidate for the "max vg" option when ordering?

Also wanted to note that Lovebirds came in. Smells exactly like the description. Going to wait a bit on it but I imagine the vape experience will be spot on to smell as most AiV are.

Last edited:

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I just got my order today and is taking everything i have not to fill up tanks! I think i love lovebirds! Sad is about to go away. Black and white cookie.. Its so chocolate yum! While I'm here i want to say aiv does an amazing job on teas.. I just tried four squares... Very complex tea! I will try to be patient and wait on the za, footprints, and pumpkin tumble.

I seem to do better with aiv juices at 11w 2.0 for my resistance but i will try the bakery in a sub ohm just for fun.

Tapayappin

qigger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Brook Park, Oh
I don't believe I've tried any pie flavors from anywhere else but the savings on both makes me trigger happy. The upside of AiV is that I find most of the juices OK at worst and even then the ones I don't like is usually just because I end up burning the bejeezus out of them. (I know I can tune things down I just don't like to)

Reactions: NotSoMini

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
You guys have to let me know if the apple pie has a cinnamon taste. I cant do juices that have ginger or cinnamon. You are right though at worst the juices are okay an at best you cant live without them. I have no idea what i am going to do when i run out of love birds. I just dont know.

Reactions: NotSoMini
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread