Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

qigger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Brook Park, Oh
I'm enjoying the TC mod a lot! I get away with blasting away at the cakey flavors in a subohm setup but this works so much better with the whole lineup.

My one knock on the model I'm using (Kangar top box nano kit) is that it pretty much starts at 60w and the TC kicks in almost immediately after that initial surge. For this reason I've been keeping it at 300-350 F but getting great results. I believe there are mods that let you adjust the watts as well as temp.

I'm buzzing at how much this opens up some of the lighter flavors for me again. I'm fairly stocked up on juice now but looking forward to trying the new flavor and the blueberry one if its ready by the next time I order.

Last edited:

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
I'm enjoying the TC mod a lot! I get away with blasting away at the cakey flavors in a subohm setup but this works so much better with the whole lineup.

My one knock on the model I'm using (Kangar top box nano kit) is that it pretty much starts at 60w and the TC kicks in almost immediately after that initial surge. For this reason I've been keeping it at 300-350 F but getting great results. I believe there are mods that let you adjust the watts as well as temp.

I'm buzzing at how much this opens up some of the lighter flavors for me again. I'm fairly stocked up on juice now but looking forward to trying the new flavor and the blueberry one if its ready by the next time I order.

The Kanger Nano is a sweet device! I love Kangers lately. Didn't have the best luck with the nebox but it was first-gen.
The Blueberry is almost done! I'm getting excited about it. If you order, just put in the notes that you would like to try it, I'll mix you up a bottle. I need all the good feedback I can get :)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
A few pieces of news from Mushroom lab...

We have a few new flavors we are working on. The Blueberry, A Jallab and a Coffee Bananas Foster (this one is crazy and I love it...but I shouldn't. lol)

I would love feedback! If any of my Vapelandians want to try one of these prototype flavors, add a note to your order and I will include a 15ml bottle at no charge. I'll fulfill requests until May 1st.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Oh no!!! The stork took off on Monday with my Sultana. I have been lusting for a good blueberry eliquid as well as a coffee vape. Not quite certain what A Jalilab is. How do I go about purchasing a bottle of these?

A few pieces of news from Mushroom lab...

We have a few new flavors we are working on. The Blueberry, A Jallab and a Coffee Bananas Foster (this one is crazy and I love it...but I shouldn't. lol)

I would love feedback! If any of my Vapelandians want to try one of these prototype flavors, add a note to your order and I will include a 15ml bottle at no charge. I'll fulfill requests until May 1st.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Oh no!!! The stork took off on Monday with my Sultana. I have been lusting for a good blueberry eliquid as well as a coffee vape. Not quite certain what A Jalilab is. How do I go about purchasing a bottle of these?
They are not for sale yet. I doubt the Coffee one will ever be released (we are still searching for the perfect coffee). The Blueberry most likely will make it to the site soon. The Jallab (a middle eastern drink made from dates, grape molasses and rose water) is super unique and wonderful but I'm not sure how well it would be received so I doubt it will ever make it to the website.

Reactions: NotSoMini

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
They are not for sale yet. I doubt the Coffee one will ever be released (we are still searching for the perfect coffee). The Blueberry most likely will make it to the site soon. The Jallab (a middle eastern drink made from dates, grape molasses and rose water) is super unique and wonderful but I'm not sure how well it would be received so I doubt it will ever make it to the website.

Too bad about the Coffee one. :cry:

My Stork tracking service has informed me that Your Vapemail will be dropped off today! :)

:w00t: Sultana has landed!

qigger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Brook Park, Oh

Holy smokes, I ordered early Friday morning and according to tracking, mine has landed as well! You may want to make sure the stork hasn't been indulging into all that coffee procured for the latest lab project.

EDIT: Going to wait a lil bit to try these but Sultana, and red doors 1 and 3 both smell great out of the bottle! Very excited for 3

Last edited:

HollieH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Southern California
Hi Vapelandia -

It's been awhile since I have been on here. Just thought I would drop in and say hello to you all.

Jah, I went to a local shop today to pick up a Kanger TopBox Mini as my gear was so out of date. While I was there, they asked if I wanted to try any juices. I thought while I was there, what the hell. I tried a strawberry one...nope, not my Zombie. Tried a chocolate donut...nope, not my Black&White. Tried a lemon custard...nope, not my Lemon Loves Cake. Nothing I tried was as good as my AiVs. I knew it was a waste of time. LOL. I do however love my new mod. :)

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Today at the lab we are working on a Blueberry Mascarpone flavor. It's one of the most delicious flavor combinations but I am really scared about the blueberry staying stable at high temps/wattages. Time to break out the heavy equipment and give it a shot
I always wonder if im taking what i should be. I havnt had any luck with bakery at all. I'm dying to ask about the setups you guys use just to see if i can get my aiv even better. I have pumpkin tumble and while it smells just like a pumpkin roll i dont taste that. Same for the zombie and lemon pound cake.

Tapayappin

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hi Vapelandia -

It's been awhile since I have been on here. Just thought I would drop in and say hello to you all.

Jah, I went to a local shop today to pick up a Kanger TopBox Mini as my gear was so out of date. While I was there, they asked if I wanted to try any juices. I thought while I was there, what the hell. I tried a strawberry one...nope, not my Zombie. Tried a chocolate donut...nope, not my Black&White. Tried a lemon custard...nope, not my Lemon Loves Cake. Nothing I tried was as good as my AiVs. I knew it was a waste of time. LOL. I do however love my new mod. :)

Thanks Hollie! :) I'm so glad to hear that our juices are still tops in your book :) Don't you just love the topbox mini?! Nicole loves those things...she steals all of mine too :(

Reactions: HollieH

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
I always wonder if im taking what i should be. I havnt had any luck with bakery at all. I'm dying to ask about the setups you guys use just to see if i can get my aiv even better. I have pumpkin tumble and while it smells just like a pumpkin roll i dont taste that. Same for the zombie and lemon pound cake.

Tapayappin

Ask away, GemInEye :) What kind of setup are you using now?

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Oh and i just want to say I'm soooo sad love birds is limited. I bought a 60ml bottle when i could not that wasn't enough. :(

Tapayappin

I still have a little bit of LoveBird's ingredients...If you place a order I'd be happy to swap out a bottle of whatever is in your cart for Lovebirds. Just leave a note in the comments :)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Holy smokes, I ordered early Friday morning and according to tracking, mine has landed as well! You may want to make sure the stork hasn't been indulging into all that coffee procured for the latest lab project.

EDIT: Going to wait a lil bit to try these but Sultana, and red doors 1 and 3 both smell great out of the bottle! Very excited for 3

I can't wait to hear your feedback on the Red Doors! They are in such early stages of development and I'm stuck as what to do with them.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
We have a new limited edition flavor on the main page. "Hello Cherry" is a springtime Cherry with subtle violet flower tones. The Cherry and the violet play so wonderfully together. Usually violet doesn't want to play nice with fruits but my great team managed to pull it off. I hope my Vapelandians love it!
Hello-Cherry-larger.jpg

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Too bad about the Coffee one. :cry:

All hail Sultana!!! I hope you like it :) It is too bad about the coffee. One idea we had was to sell a 30ml black coffee vape and add a cream and sugar 3ml bottle on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread