Status
Not open for further replies.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
I always say "You have chosen wisely" or "you have chosen....poorly" to people and when they get the Indian Jones reference its my favorite. :)

I know, right? I can't resist it!! Maybe someday I can find a cool temple with an old Templar in it:blink:...ahhh...who am I kidding......they won't even let me carry a whip....LOL!!:laugh:

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
One bottle a week is a smart move. So far my tendency has been to wander into the store and be all like "I want THIS and THIS and THIS and THAT and HAVE to have another of THESE", so I had to avoid the store this week, and last week, and maybe next week. haha

At a month or so into my time down the Rabbit Hole I am simply dumbfounded at how complex these juices are; I find the flavors to be pretty intense actually, even though I'd also call some of them delicate as well. It's going to take a full year, at least, to buy, fully explore and enjoy all the many I love already. AiV is amazing

One bottle? Yeah right. I can't just order one bottle. Mentally, I feel like I have to get at least 2 bottles just to feel like its worth paying for shipping, so at this point I have gotten pretty stocked up for quite a while (at least 1 unopened and 1 currently using) of all the flavors that I like, which is almost all of them. :p. I do look at what I am currently vaping and I check what I have steeping every week. I like to keep at least 1 bottle steeping, so I tend to order when the bottle that I'm currently one gets down to about 1/4 left. My favorites, I order in at least a 30 ml (some in 60ml). The ones that I like, but don't feel like I have to have in my case at all times, I get in the 18ml size.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
I know, right? I can't resist it!! Maybe someday I can find a cool temple with an old Templar in it:blink:...ahhh...who am I kidding......they won't even let me carry a whip....LOL!!:laugh:

That's because they are afraid that you will hit yourself with it and will have to go out on workman's comp for a self inflicted injury. LOL It would be a good way to run people out of your office though.

Miller319

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
I know the feeling about the room moving. I had a hard time finding it when I first started coming to the forum but thankfully I didn't have as hard of a time this time. I keep AIV's room as a link in my favorites bar so that I don't have to go look for it all the time. I think the forum made the other room closed. Something about the servers slowing down when there is over a certain amount of posts in a room.
Definitely disorienting. I knew the rabbit hole closed but I didn't know it shifted as well. :?:

Keeps things interesting! ;)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
One bottle a week is a smart move. So far my tendency has been to wander into the store and be all like "I want THIS and THIS and THIS and THAT and HAVE to have another of THESE", so I had to avoid the store this week, and last week, and maybe next week. haha

At a month or so into my time down the Rabbit Hole I am simply dumbfounded at how complex these juices are; I find the flavors to be pretty intense actually, even though I'd also call some of them delicate as well. It's going to take a full year, at least, to buy, fully explore and enjoy all the many I love already. AiV is amazing

Thank you so much Imprint!!! YOU are amazing! I'm glad you found our new thread today. :)

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
A blurry bluish streak is traveling from West to East high above Vapeland leaving a jet-like trail of turbulence in its wake moving at a remarkable speed. It appeared, from the Nillian Void, and journeys outward seeking, inspecting, viewing, and discerning. The far Western Great Desert of Vapeland, including its amazing white marble castle, with it's JN flag is still there! The buffer of the swamplands, on the eastern side of the desert still protects and serves! The Highrise/Penthouse area gives way to a large pristine Meadow that seems intact?!

Then, in the very center of Vapeland skirted by the Enigmatic Woods of Lore that border it, and end in the Great Sea Of Wonder to the West, and the far unknown Eastern reaches of this fantastic world...there it is! The Tea Table setting in the Center of Vapeland is there! Its teapots, spoons, cozys, and trays of delightful finger sandwiches, petite fours, cookies, cakes, jams, scones, and all manner of food,
including a banquet fit for any taste still remain! Now a long, large, bar covered with exotic and wondrous bottles of vapeable liquids is there decorated with every manner of battery, mod, supply device, charger, and battery!

The happy, diverse, friendly, caring, and generous group gathered there becomes aware of something approaching from aloft. All eyes rise up to the sight. Some look knowingly with love and recognition; others display their surprise, curiousity, and mystery bordering on fear, as a blue bubble drifts in. It appears to have a winged humanoid figure inside it! It is about one meter above the green grass, the Purplish-Red Vapelandian sky its backdrop, suddenly appears bluer and puffy white clouds form and drift, the sun shining brightly down. A plain, brown, wooden perch, with a bevel cut on 1/4 of the "T" rises ceremoniously from the floor of the new thread, and the bubble bursts! An odd blue avian, wearing some kind of necklace or medallion lights gracefully on the perch and a man has been released too! He is an old man, thin white hair, golden wire rimmed glasses, and a bright red "Shark Skin' tuxedo! His white cummerbund is accented by blue crewel work at the top and bottom and his ruffly white shirt, and red tux tie, accentuate two large Ruby cufflinks, at each wrist, which begin to sparkle in the sunlight briefly throwing prismatic rainbow like colors through the air. They reflect gently off his black patent leather dress shoes. It is YardByrd and his assistant James! James bows low from the waist, his left arm around his middle
and his right one aloft. Those who know him are amazed at the fit of his tuxedo and this once portly, nearly obese man, is now quite trim!

The platinum "YB" medallion around the neck of the Byrd begins to glow a royal blue and you hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin voice translating his utterances:

"Hail, lauds, and greetings Vapelandians! Viva Vapeland! We endeavored to return for a vist, while traveling the Realms, but seemed to not locate our beloved home! :( Abashed, concerned, alarmed, and excited we began the task of seeking you out, and have, at last found you! Viva La Vapeland! A suiting new begining has come for us all; a refreshing renewal and new niche for our kind has once again, graciously, been provided by our benefactors: ECF, Jah, and Nicole!" James is smiling broadly beaming with joy.

"So as we continue our journey, in this Realm and sojourn along we come today to leave two quotations copied from the old thread. The first is with apologies to William Shakespeare, a tribute to our Country, and the second, again from Shakespeare seems appropriate in adressing the necessity of our "move". I see many old friends here. I see many new faces. They all make me proud to be a
citizen here and humbled to find you again, flyby, and leave, yet again, from our home base as James, his wife, and I travel the Realms." Rainbows of light are dancing from James' cufflinks and as they strike him, YardByrd, and those looking on a recharging energy, strong, yet not harsh, seems to envelope them all invigorating, kindly, loving, soothing, and wrought with fantasy and the imagination.

"Farewell my friends and we will return as the Realms allow. I feel deeply honored to be counted among you all. Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland! Viva Vapeland!"

THe prismatic waves are now forming an orb around James and YardByrd. James has produced a writing tablet from somewhere and YardByrd appears to be dictating to him. James' powder blue quill is working faster and YardByrd appears to be speaking faster and faster! James tears off a page and it levitates beside him as they continue on, faster, and faster, until a second page hangs in the
air. A large wormhole opens beneath the orb! The vastness of space is there. Asteroids mozy by, stars twinkle, large gaseous clouds are in the distance, and Suns, Moons, Planets, solar systems, Galaxies and Nebulae paint a vivid, colorful, and mural like background. The bubble starts to descend into it and the two pages transfer smoothly out of it, and land on the intensely green grass, by the tea table, a beam of sunlight engulfing them both as the bubble descends, the wormhole closes and just before they are gone you hear a final farewell: "CAW!"

"This royal perch of byrds, this sceptred isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea of cyberspace,
Which serves it in the office of a wall
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,
this joyous spread and mystical of threads,

—This blessed plot...this earth....this realm.....this Vapeland."

- Liberties have been taken with William Shakespeare's Richard II Act 2 Sc. 1.

"All places that the eye of heaven visits

Are to a wise man ports and happy havens.

Teach thy necessity to reason thus;

There is no virtue like necessity."

Richard II 1. 3

caitlin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Allentown, PA, USA
hallo byrd!

rofl. interestingly... i fell into the correct room. posted my pretty picture. then read the threads name and was like "did i fall down the wrong rabbit hole or something?". almost deleted my post. used my bookmark for the other thread...adn was like "phew..we just talk too much... we know that already". the new place looks nice though. As long as I still have my purple fuzzy bean bag in the corner with my glitter and finger paints..im content! :)

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
Awww thanks for all the warm welcomes back everyone. It feels good to be back home in Vapeland. :wub:

Oct-Dec was such a whirlwind of activity between the surgery, the new car, the trip to Hawaii, and amidst all the holidays, that I heaved a huge sigh relief at the start of 2014!
e13652.gif

Athena, hope you're doing better and look forward to your return as well. :)

Be Careful Everyone!! I think the paint on the walls of our new diggs is still wet!! It's got that new place/wet paint smell!! We need to get busy and break it in!!!

Ahhh so that's why I'm feeling a little bit fuzzy! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread