Status
Not open for further replies.

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
Funny you mention pirates. I just got into this show called Black Sails, which is a show about pirates. I like it so far.

One of these days I may get the original Assassin's Creed, if Steam has another sale.

The original is good but can get repetetive. I was actually playing assasins creed right before watching the first ep of black sails. They are very much alike.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
That's because they are afraid that you will hit yourself with it and will have to go out on workman's comp for a self inflicted injury. LOL It would be a good way to run people out of your office though.

No...it's not because they're afraid of a comp claim.....it's because they know if they give me one I WILL use it to keep them out of my office:glare:......the other day one of them was in here asking me about a project for the 5th time that day.....when all was said and done...he called me a "Grumpy Old Coot" when he left:blink:......I LIKED IT!!!:laugh:

Imprint

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Icy Tower, USA
yardbyrd, that was lovely :D

Good morning all. Work just ended for me (woo night shift). The morning is brilliantly clear, stupifyingly cold.
I live in USA's Siberia!
Happily, this song plays in my head when I face the wind-chill-warning-eye-watering-nose-numbing-cold-breeze:

"What is happening to my skin?
Where is the protection that I needed?
Air can hurt you too"
-Talking Heads, "Air"

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
You know Paleo, in my experience the Grumpy Old Coots of the world are usually just big sweethearts in disguise. Something tells me you fit this bill. But I won't tell anyone. ;)

And Imprint: thanks for that song…haven't heard it in a LONG time and love it! :D

SHHHHHHHHH........ Don't tell THEM that.....as long as they believe it...I haz peace:laugh:

Last edited:

caitlin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Allentown, PA, USA
/drools a little enviously over monkey and paleo's beta codes... oops, hope they still work, they're a little soggy now. =P

of course, any new game might distract me from my amazingly busy gw2 life... so i guess i should enjoy the fact that i've been saved that misery. muhahaha. (these are the things non-beta-ers say to amuse themselves... its true.)

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
/drools a little enviously over monkey and paleo's beta codes... oops, hope they still work, they're a little soggy now. =P

of course, any new game might distract me from my amazingly busy gw2 life... so i guess i should enjoy the fact that i've been saved that misery. muhahaha. (these are the things non-beta-ers say to amuse themselves... its true.)

AWWW Caitlin:( I wish you were coming along too. This is my 3rd Beta with ESO, and I'm really looking forward to it because Monkey will be along this time!!!!........they'll be live very soon and we're creating an AIV guild so alot of us will be questing together!!!:) I hope you can join us!! Also, if you've applied as a Beta tester....don't despair...there will be several more before they go live and each time they add more and more people!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread