Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
WAY!...I'd use a whip to keep them out of my office. WAY!....He called me a "Grumpy Old Coot" and WAY!....I liked it! In fact...I'm thinking of having a T-shirt made:blink:.....

You could set up a rule that no shoes were allowed in your office and get you one of those shock pads that are used to keep dogs away from a door. A couple of good shocks and they would probably give up and stop coming completely. :p

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Thank you all for the warm welcome backs:banana::banana::banana: I cant wait to order Merclipse and Mangi Ri la...hubby forgot to place the order this week so will have to wait a bit longer.....so happy to be home enjoying my wonderful vapes....giggles and skips away

I am so very happy to see you home, girl. I did not like you in that place. STay home and behave yourself. :)

No wild weekends in Calibu and stuff, ok? giggle

sending you fairy dust, just in case you've run short.

big big hugs
Morri

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
AWWW Caitlin:( I wish you were coming along too. This is my 3rd Beta with ESO, and I'm really looking forward to it because Monkey will be along this time!!!!........they'll be live very soon and we're creating an AIV guild so alot of us will be questing together!!!:) I hope you can join us!! Also, if you've applied as a Beta tester....don't despair...there will be several more before they go live and each time they add more and more people!:)

I wish I could come play. Eddy and I have been playing the SKyrim 5 on the xbox and we love it. Just have to find some cheaper and dependable internet first. One of the pains of living in the boonies.

I still remember raiding in wow,............ on dialup. Oh yes, those were the days. giggle

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
Ok I will welcome you back too! So I have a flight tomorrow and I am only doing Carrie on, is my juice safe? I will be sad to lose it!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Just check the tsa guidelines for size of the bottles and the total amount and you will be fine. Might need to forego some perfume or something. :laugh:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
I wish I could come play. Eddy and I have been playing the SKyrim 5 on the xbox and we love it. Just have to find some cheaper and dependable internet first. One of the pains of living in the boonies.

I still remember raiding in wow,............ on dialup. Oh yes, those were the days. giggle

((((Morri))))...I wish you were joining us!! Hopefully, you will soon. I played WOW and DDO for Years and also miss the raids!! I am currently under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with ESO...:unsure:...so I can't say much about it but I can tell you compared to WOW and DDO it's EPIC! Truly.....one of the best I've experienced so far...and TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! Later...Monkey and I will be putting the denziens of Tamriel to the task!!!:)

seashells

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Happy Friday!

Perfect morning for 15' Falls. So good, one of my favorites. I ended up cleaning the tank that I put LLC in- the alcohol taste wouldn't come out of that thing! Fortunately, I hadn't filled it but 1/3 of the way because I was pretty sure that HSSS would become a permanent resident of that wick. I think that bottle will need a few Cap Off days for some of the burn to come out of it. I like the heady alcohol taste of Castle Long Reserve, so I have high hopes for He Said She Said but with the peach I'm really determined to make that a perfect summer evening vape.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Cross posted cause I had to share my pretty new baby!

EEEEEEE!!!!!

Walnut is in the house!! Considering I have never used anything like this please excuse the juice smears on the mod. It is so very beautiful in person and feels amazing, quick and easy fire button and effortless squonk hole. Oh Pdib I LOVE IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread