Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Welcome to ecf!

Very cute concept and avatar! ;)
I checked out your website and all the flavors look very yummy, especially the orange dreamsicle, lemon cake and the cup cake city! I am also intrigued by the he said she said and the black and white cookie, o and also the crunkberries! Well shoot that's just about all of them, lol. ;)

Which ones are your personal favorite? Are u the mixer? I am always curious about vendors. How long has the site been up?

Can't wait to see some reviews on your juices!
Good luck to u and again, welcome!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
i'd be very excited for you to try our juice garbagefairy, they would be right up your alley ;)

Lethalp, All of the flavors are SO yummy! The "He said, She said" is a very unique flavor. It has a secret ingredient that Ive seen several people asking for at ECF. PM me and i'll pass you a hint :) My favorite Flavor is really hard to nail. It changes often but i'm such a sucker For the "orange makes me creamsicle" Today its raining here so I'm vaping "a Quite morning".
Yes, We are a team of two mixers and dont use anything pre-mixed. Its a very handmade juice. The site has been up since June 1st. We've done a little wholesale at a few shops but are really excited to send our Juice far and wide.
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. We'd love to hear from you. Take care :)

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Yes I hear u!! I really love all the bakery type vapes I have , but with this heat 90s in IN, I am really starting to yearn for something refreshing, but I don't like mint or menthol. Maybe a cranberry and cherry? And of course a good lemonaide is a must. Rasberry lemonade, ooo or how bout a blackberry lemonaide?

I need a drink....lol ;)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Isnt it strange how the weather can affect our vape cravings? Im not a huge fan of mint either & menthol needs to
be just the right balance, or its too "vick's vapor" like. lol If you like bakery vapes and lemonade, you should try our
"lemon loves cake". its refreshing and buttery pound cake sweet at the same time.
A blackberry Lemonade? Hmmmmm.... I like the sounds of that! If we ever make that flavor, you'll get the first bottle. ;)

I need a drink too, maybe a Long Island Lemonade? lol

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Yay!!! Nothing like getting vape mail in the middle of the week! We're so happy that you love the "lemon loves cake"! Thanks for the positive feedback! About the glass dripper bottles...as of last night we offer them on the site. They are 15ml instead of 18ml but are the same price. If you like, I would be happy to send you two labeled, empty glass dripper bottles at no charge.
just let us know. :) Thanks again oldgloria! :)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello Everyone at ECF!!! We're loving it here! Due to great customer feedback, we are now offering amber glass bottles with drippers. Also, All items are shipped Priority Mail and we take on the extra shipping costs. Thanks to all of our new friends here at ECF! Cheers and Happy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread