Not open for further replies.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Friday night bump!!

The coupon is still good, I just ordered a 5 pack sample (11 bux, what a steal) and a super cute pink and black drip tip. Now I've got lots of their flavors!!

Hopefully they'll come on the same day as my attys so I can enjoy them!!

Happy Friday!

YOUR Vapemail should be to you ASAP!!! Its going to be a delicious week for you! Thanks for the order Wren! Let us know how much you love them! I hope your weekend was ok with the dead atty's? What did you do?

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Yay! A DC shop! Howdy neighbor! I'm just up the redline in Rockville! Do you have a shop set up? Would love to have a local place to go get some liquids!

HELLO NEIGHBOR!!!! We are based out of DC but have no brick and mortar store yet. We do sell to a few shops in Albuquerque and are in talks with a few DC and Frederick shops as well. Rockville!? They really made that downtown into something didn't they? Its amazing how Rockville pike consistently has a traffic jam, even on weekends. lol
PM me if you need juices locally....Maybe Alice can help

Wren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Chi-town
Oh, they were just my dripping atty's I still had clearomizers and carts, but they're not as good for tasting!!

YOUR Vapemail should be to you ASAP!!! Its going to be a delicious week for you! Thanks for the order Wren! Let us know how much you love them! I hope your weekend was ok with the dead atty's? What did you do?

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Whoohoo! Love that the black and white seems to be touted as 'the' oreo tasting juice! My moola should be here tomorrow or the next day, then I think I'm gonna order a big bottle of the B&W cookie, and 1-2 samplers, just to taste EVERYTHING. Tried to narrow it down to 5 flavors, but that SOO isn't happening. lol Everything sounds so delicious! BTW, any plans for a 50 or 60ml bottle? I'm a vaping fiend... like seriously probably vape a good 4-5 oz a month, so was hoping there would eventually be something much much larger in the flavors I literally can't get enough of. ;)

Isn't The Cookie just unforgettable?! Deciding on a sample pack of Juices can be soooo hard. The first juice selection is easy, then the rest are just consistently harder :) YES on the biGGer bottles!. In the next week we'll have 30ml & 60ml glass bottles. Sometimes you just need a lot of your favorite juice! Thanks for your recommendation ;)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Oh my, why is it that just as I thought I had decided on the flavors to get in the sampler, I notice there is a new flavor in there? What is frost blossom???

A menthol with a citrus pep...its just on the sample pack for now. Don't you just love finding the secret juice? :)

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Hmmm, that's good to know. I didn't know there were any DC shops that might be selling e-liquids and supplies. Can you PM me the names of them? I'm dying for local vendor. I'll PM you when I decide to put in an order.

Rockville pike traffic always sucks. I do live right in the downtown. Let me know if you are ever in town and we can grab a beer.

HELLO NEIGHBOR!!!! We are based out of DC but have no brick and mortar store yet. We do sell to a few shops in Albuquerque and are in talks with a few DC and Frederick shops as well. Rockville!? They really made that downtown into something didn't they? Its amazing how Rockville pike consistently has a traffic jam, even on weekends. lol
PM me if you need juices locally....Maybe Alice can help

I made it through no problem. I only lost power for about 2 hours on Friday night. It really came out of nowhere. I saw the forecast about 10 minutes before the storm hit. Then it was just pandemonium. I left town for the beach, but when I left this morning, it was still a mess.

That storm was a whirlwind. Luckily Vapeland stayed safe. Power has been restored!!!! How did you fare?

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Without a doubt, ya'll have best graphics in vapeland. I've been partial to the bottle graphics at epipemods on their 'pipe sauce' bottles till now, but your adorable simple Alice (and her stripey stockings! too cute!) has them beat hands down. lol And yeah, surprised me that more more vendors didn't have fun with their sites graphic wise. Vaping is so visceral and enjoyable that the image possibilities are just gorgeous.

As for the storm, oh boy, glad you guys made it home, and didn't get waylaid in Oz or something. Wrong fairytale entirely. ;) Yeah, storm has ton s of people messed up, so guessing noone will be snarfing too badly if there's a little delay. BTW, was just setting up my cart so I was ready to go when money shows up, and realized it doesn't want to let me add 2 delectable samplers with different flavors in each to the cart. Is there a place like 'comments' during checkout when I can clarify what I want in each sampler, or is it not ok to order more than 1? Just wanted to doublecheck before I messed up my order. There are a few flavors I'll get in both samplers since there's about 8 flavors I want to try total, but most flavors will be in one sampler or the other, so I can taste more than a total of 5 flavors in the 2 samplers. ;)

BTW, anyone tried the 'Sweet Tease' yet? Thinking I might get a large bottle of that in addition to the Black and White Cookie if people are really digging it and its a good iced tea. ;) Thanks so much!

So sorry! Some ants got into our picnic! Its all fixed now. Select "Another Delectable Sampler" from our menu if one just isn't enough.
Thank you so much for bringing that to our attention. Sometimes it helps to have a extra set of eyes...or arms if you're a caterpillar :)

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
WOW!!! That's great praise! So many of the artificial fruit flavors can really turn you off to a fruity vape. If done right, A fruit vape can be the best! Especially in the middle of summer! We're working on a tobacco flavor but we really need to get it perfect before unleashing it...
Thank you YardByrd! Its your comments that make us LOVE our job! Take care Friend...

I'm really looking forward to what you can do with a tobacco flavor.

chunkmeister

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
South Wales
chunkmeister.com
WOW! Postman just arrived!

AIV-02072012.jpg

I wonder who this is from...

:)

HollieH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Southern California
HOLLIE!!! We"re so happy to hear you loved the packaging! Hearing that from a Artist like yourself makes my day....or month even! :) When we we're designing the packaging, one of our biggest questions was..."how do we make someone smile when they open our box?" I was sick of getting these plain, boring packages. It just seems like there was no care put into them. Like a ComputerRobotMan filled and boxed my order.

Isn't Cupcake City really good. Every time I go by the bakery, I think of that vape! No fake flavors is right! I hope you enjoy them all!!!

You are so sweet. I really do think you did an awesome job with your branding and make your packages a delight to open.

Cupcake City is fantastic. I could all day vape it but the Black & White Cookie....I want to bathe in it. LOL!!! I have also tried He Said, She Said. It's a really fun flavor. I like it in the afternoon and Crunkberry is spot on to the cereal. It brought make so many memories of Saturday mornings watching cartoons.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
WOW! Postman just arrived!

View attachment 113532

I wonder who this is from...

:)

Chunks!!! We've missed you in Vapeland! I'm glad your parcel got to you so quick. Our stork is extremely tired though. :)
We're loving your new site Chunkmeister, Can I give it a shout out and a link?

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
You are so sweet. I really do think you did an awesome job with your branding and make your packages a delight to open.

Cupcake City is fantastic. I could all day vape it but the Black & White Cookie....I want to bathe in it. LOL!!! I have also tried He Said, She Said. It's a really fun flavor. I like it in the afternoon and Crunkberry is spot on to the cereal. It brought make so many memories of Saturday mornings watching cartoons.

Thanks Hollie! These packages are such a joy...I just love seeing them off everyday. The black and white cookie is crazy good isnt it? Cupcake City and B&Wcookie in the same day would be delicious overdrive! Sometimes its really hard for me to decide which one to snack on.
Isn't it crazy how sometimes a vape will trigger sort of a smell or taste memory. Tasting things I forgot I loved is the best thing in Vapeland... :)

Cheers Hollie

chunkmeister

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
South Wales
chunkmeister.com
Chunks!!! We've missed you in Vapeland! I'm glad your parcel got to you so quick. Our stork is extremely tired though. :)
We're loving your new site Chunkmeister, Can I give it a shout out and a link?

You most certainly can... but I'm waiting to be approved here at the moment :(
I got my wrist slapped earlier - I didn't notice I had to get permission - doh! :)

chunkmeister

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
South Wales
chunkmeister.com
The Frost is a cool vape. Its a Winter Wonderland in Vapeland... :)

What is this Frost of which you speak? :)

After an afternoon of B&W Cookie, I'm now bouncing back and forth Mystic Mandalime and Orange Creamsicle - which is driving me mad! :)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hmmm, that's good to know. I didn't know there were any DC shops that might be selling e-liquids and supplies. Can you PM me the names of them? I'm dying for local vendor. I'll PM you when I decide to put in an order.

Rockville pike traffic always sucks. I do live right in the downtown. Let me know if you are ever in town and we can grab a beer.

I made it through no problem. I only lost power for about 2 hours on Friday night. It really came out of nowhere. I saw the forecast about 10 minutes before the storm hit. Then it was just pandemonium. I left town for the beach, but when I left this morning, it was still a mess.

Sure! I'll PM you the ones we've been talking to. Most don't even carry Juice or E-cigs yet. :(
That storm did come out of nowhere. It was really quick and crazy! Glad you got out of town and to the beach...its still bad out here.
Next time we do happy hour in Rockville, I'll PM you! It would be fun to get out of the Rabbit Hole for a few. Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread