Not open for further replies.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
You most certainly can... but I'm waiting to be approved here at the moment :(
I got my wrist slapped earlier - I didn't notice I had to get permission - doh! :)

oh yeah....sometimes I forget. The moderators are really cool and sweet so you should be approved in no time :)
Let me know when everything is cleared!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
What is this Frost of which you speak? :)

After an afternoon of B&W Cookie, I'm now bouncing back and forth Mystic Mandalime and Orange Creamsicle - which is driving me mad! :)

The frost is a new juice we hid in the sample pack only flavor selection that we wanted people to search for....A hidden juice if you will.
That's a great juice combination Chunks! What if you go INSANE!?!
So you and Spacekitty's Mystic Mandalime juice is really popular! Thanks again Señor Chunks!!!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Yay! Just got my first order in. Got a big bottle of the Black and White Cookie, a big one of the Cupcake City, a Delectable Sampler, and a knucklehead tip, cause I've been wanting one forever. lol Thanks so much for carrying fun tips! Makes things much more exciting.

Only thing is I need as high VG as you can go (requested in 'just for you' area), but in my B&W Cookie I screwed up and asked for 'as high as you can go PG' instead of VG. Just brainfry... Sent an email to Nicole, so I hope I caught it in time! lol If its high PG it'll make me break out like crazy. rofl So excited for my goodies!

Wren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Chi-town
After hitting up some more Black and White Cookie on my new dripping atty's I've decided I must buy a big bottle of it. So far it is the only 'bakery' flavor that I have any desire to vape, and it is just so good. It's a great mix of the creamy vanilla goo (in an Oreo, you perverts out there) and an almost crispy chocolate.

I popped in to say I got my big sample pack from AIV and it was just as wonderful as the first, down to the personalized receipt! (I love these kats.) (and I bought this sampler pack, so no bias here)

I'm tired, so I'll get the reviews in later, but I've been vaping more of the mystic mandalime tonight and I must say, at 4.1v on a mini lavatube...there is this wonderful lime-ness that bursts out of it. It's like when you twist a bit of lime zest under your nose. Not sweet, but not bitter, just great....

Last edited:

Wren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Chi-town
Ooh, and I was thinking of a flavor, something with cherry, and something with an underlying bitterness, could even be just a good cherry with a souring agent (or pomegranate which would temper the sweetness of the cherry)...or you could toss in a bit of capsicum and make it hot headed and sour hearted... ;)

and you could call it Queen of Hearts...

I know I'm looking for a good, bitter, cherry, something that makes you think of picking them early in the spring...when they have just the tiniest bit of spring's sweetness and the bright sour pop of winter, still holding fast...

(and not that icky candy/cough syrup flavor)

Seems a very Red Queen type of flavor! =D

P.S. If it hasn't come through, Alice in Wonderland is one of my most treasured stories, so...I truly love anything with that spirit.

Last edited:

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Ooh, and I was thinking of a flavor, something with cherry, and something with an underlying bitterness, could even be just a good cherry with a souring agent (or pomegranate which would temper the sweetness of the cherry)...or you could toss in a bit of capsicum and make it hot headed and sour hearted... ;)

and you could call it Queen of Hearts...

I know I'm looking for a good, bitter, cherry, something that makes you think of picking them early in the spring...when they have just the tiniest bit of spring's sweetness and the bright sour pop of winter, still holding fast...

(and not that icky candy/cough syrup flavor)

Seems a very Red Queen type of flavor! =D

P.S. If it hasn't come through, Alice in Wonderland is one of my most treasured stories, so...I truly love anything with that spirit.

Hmmmmm.....MMMMMMMMmmmmmm. It all sounds so delicious! I know what you mean about the cough syrup cherry. its so gross!
We actually have a Cherry flavor in the works right now. Its a sweeter cherry though. Sweet like the White Knight, Not like the Sour Red Queen. A sour cherry sounds too good to not make though. What sour flavor would you propose? :) And that cursed Queen of Hearts....that would be a perfect name for a Vapeland Juice so sour and tart!
Do you like spicy hot Vapes?

Im sure you've read it, but "Through the Looking Glass" is such a great followup to Wonderland.

Thanks for all of your thoughts Wren! We love them! :)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Yay! Just got my first order in. Got a big bottle of the Black and White Cookie, a big one of the Cupcake City, a Delectable Sampler, and a knucklehead tip, cause I've been wanting one forever. lol Thanks so much for carrying fun tips! Makes things much more exciting.

Only thing is I need as high VG as you can go (requested in 'just for you' area), but in my B&W Cookie I screwed up and asked for 'as high as you can go PG' instead of VG. Just brainfry... Sent an email to Nicole, so I hope I caught it in time! lol If its high PG it'll make me break out like crazy. rofl So excited for my goodies!

Oh Thank you Thank you... We got your order and email correction instructions and are happy to report that the stork will be arriving soon. He has just picked up your parcel and we saw him off. We're so excited!

Don't you just love having a tip for every mood? :)

Aphex13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wiesbaden, Germany
I just got my order today. Wow all of these flavors are great (Sweet Tease, A Quiet Morning, Afternoon Tea, Crunkberry, and He Said She Said). All of them that I've tried are a refreshing change to what I've gotten used to. Sweet Tease, and Crunkberry are my favorites so far though. I think I'll be ordering a gallon jug of the Sweet Tease next time, as well as another few sampler packs to try all of the flavors they have. I can't say enough about the Sweet Tease. I think I may have just found my elusive "all day vape".

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
I just got my order today. Wow all of these flavors are great (Sweet Tease, A Quiet Morning, Afternoon Tea, Crunkberry, and He Said She Said). All of them that I've tried are a refreshing change to what I've gotten used to. Sweet Tease, and Crunkberry are my favorites so far though. I think I'll be ordering a gallon jug of the Sweet Tease next time, as well as another few sampler packs to try all of the flavors they have. I can't say enough about the Sweet Tease. I think I may have just found my elusive "all day vape".

Thanks Aphex! Sweet Tease is my "outside" vape. :) I just love that hit of lemon.
A gallon size sweet tease? Hmmmmm, that would cost about $1700!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread