Not open for further replies.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
we_are_all_smiles.jpg

:) Thank you to Everyone at ECF for being a part of Vapeland! We love having you here with us! :)

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Oh yay! Almost got a 15ml of the Sweet Tease instead of Cupcake City, but didn't see any reviews yet, so was being prudent. So glad to hear its delicious! BUT since big bottles are coming, i can get a big one when they're available, instead. Yeah, REALLY MISS an all day iced tea vape. Used to have one that was so/so, but it was refreshing, but when I realized I couldn't vape pg, it was out.. no 100% VG base available. And I'm quite confident that they'll do a nicer tea in AiV (since wonderland is famous for its teaparties) than they did at old vendor, so now I'm REALLY excited!

and yes...Love tips! They're how I differentiate between flavors in cartos, so I am the queen of driptips! have a good 40 or so in different colors and styles. Most are relatively inexpensive, but they're all lovely. And I do have one cherished blown glass donut drip tip... coolest thing ever.. that was a gift from a great friend. LOVE that thing. lol Do need to pick up some colored translucent 306 ones... any chance of carrying those in the future for people who vape your juices on exposed bridge attys?

Last edited:

plasticscones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Tropic
They'll be so excited to see you!

I cant wait for you to enjoy them! Let me know how you like them :)

i really like them! i posted a review for a quiet morning on your site :) my favorite is cupcake city and i was so so happy when i saw the sample for frost blossom. i'm waiting for my ego twist and boges to get here to try it! i really loved cupcake city! such a great dessert vape without being too overwhelming. i want to try sweet tease, lemon loves cake and black white cookie next! looooved the charms on the bottles!

chunkmeister

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
South Wales
chunkmeister.com
Oh yay! Almost got a 15ml of the Sweet Tease instead of Cupcake City, but didn't see any reviews yet, so was being prudent. So glad to hear its delicious! BUT since big bottles are coming, i can get a big one when they're available, instead. Yeah, REALLY MISS an all day iced tea vape. Used to have one that was so/so, but it was refreshing, but when I realized I couldn't vape pg, it was out.. no 100% VG base available. And I'm quite confident that they'll do a nicer tea in AiV (since wonderland is famous for its teaparties) than they did at old vendor, so now I'm REALLY excited!

and yes...Love tips! They're how I differentiate between flavors in cartos, so I am the queen of driptips! have a good 40 or so in different colors and styles. Most are relatively inexpensive, but they're all lovely. And I do have one cherished blown glass donut drip tip... coolest thing ever.. that was a gift from a great friend. LOVE that thing. lol Do need to pick up some colored translucent 306 ones... any chance of carrying those in the future for people who vape your juices on exposed bridge attys?

I'll be reviewing Sweet Tease, He Said She Said, A Quiet Morning, and Afternoon Tea - this weekend.

:)

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Whoohoo! Vape mail today, of the very cutest ever variety! How adorable is THIS, I ask you??? Any of you hesitating to order, don't! Cutest stuff ever, and 2 flavors I've tried so far are sublime! Can't wait to get into the rest! And thanks HUGE to the AiV team for extra special care that goes into their packages! So nice to know that when I need a special 'vape gift', this is one place I know I can count on for adorable presentation.
AliceInVapeland_Adorablevapemail_sm.jpg

K... so first impressions... (keep in mind these are TOTALLY unsteeped, just got them a few hours ago, after sitting in arizona summer heat for a day) are the Sweet Tease (supposed to be a sweet tea flavor) and Black and White Cookie (supposed to taste like Oreo). K... LOVE both of these flavors! The Sweet Tease is WAY more complex of a flavor than I expected! Not just 'liptons' iced tea. Its got very elaborate high and low notes... definitely get that small 'bite' of good black tea, but also getting a sort of citrus thing that really lingers in the mouth, similar to an iced tea with lemon slices. But then there's some sort of complex note in there I can't quite place... Hyacinth, maybe? Or some sort of a floral citrus blossom? Delicious, whatever it is. I've been looking for a good tea vape, and can't wait till this is avail in 30 and 60ml bottles. The Black and White Cookie is outstanding! Its unsteeped, so right now I'm getting more of a fresh deli homemade 'black and white' cookie, rather than oreo. Thinking that might change as it steeps, though. Very very creamy vape, but it doesn't have that 'sickening sweet' aspect when you just lick oreo cream, its much more subtle than that... more like a buttercream or fresh whipped cream, maybe? And you, oddly enough, do get that tiny crispy aspect with the chocolate. Not just getting 'chocolate' flavor, but chocolate wafer cookie, somehow. Reminds me of those 'wafer cookies' you get in a pack with strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. The chocolate in this tastes just like those wafer cookies. YUM! Thrilled I got 15mls of this, since this is definitely my fave 'cookie' flavor ever! And thrilled I have more flavors to try! Next up is 'Cupcake City'. Oh and the Knuckhead drip tip is awesome!!! Perfect for me, cause I'm a huge fan of curling up in bed, vaping and watching a movie, and this tip is perfect for not getting juice in mouth vaping upside down. lol I think I'm going to get some 'polishing compound' to make the black look glassy and shiny, so it'll match my ovale v8 in shiny black. That mod, with a tiny 1.7ohm 'super shorty' and a knucklehead from AiV is the cutest little pocketsized vape ever! Definitely want a handful of these tips, so would be killer if you guys were able to get the colored ones in the future. They are just SO handy, and look much cuter than I imagined on a mod.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
@ orachel ~ We're so happy that you love everything so much! We do love our tea in Vapeland. Im drinking and vaping some right now :) We're looking at a lot of tips and tanks right now to carry in the near future. 306's too. People do love their drip tips and we hope to have a ton of different pieces to choose from soon. I bet your collection of tips is a masterpiece! Great idea about using the knuckle to Vape in bed. And on a supery shorty I bet its just adorable :)
Isn't that B&W cookie just delicious! Its really complex and layered. The Cupcake City is my favorite "bakery" vape. I cant wait to hear what you think of that one! We really pride ourselves on having no factory made "sickening sweet" "Nestea" like juices. Not in Vapeland! The Queen will not allow it!
That photo you took is so beautiful!!! It looks like a little Vapebasket! Easter in Vapeland can be quite fun.

@plasticscones ~ Thank you sooo much for the cute & sweet review on our site! I'm getting a Ego Twist asap!!! I've heard nothing but great reviews! We're so happy that you got your delivery quickly. I'm sure it was quite a journey for those little bottles. :) Let me know how you like the other Juices when your Twist comes in :) Thanks again for everything!

@DeviantDe ~ Which one did you choose? :) The B&W Cookie?

@Chunks ~ Cant wait to see the reviews! I was just on your site last night. Looking Good!

@HollieH ~ I love YOUR Cheshire cat. He's got quite the vape cloud going on. That's really true about the "He, Said, She Said". I was vaping that the other night with a glass of Chilean White and it was striking how well they paired with each other.

@oldgloria ~ You were the first to order B&W cookie from us online! In a way...you started the cookie craze! We really hope
that you've enjoyed your time in Vapeland!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Aha! She asks the unanswerable riddle! Do you know that was an extra credit on an exam of mine in college? lol My fave answer which I've always remembered is 'because Poe wrote on both.', though I don't recall who came up with that... been around for a while, though. I do know many people throughout the last 140 years have tried to come up with answers. But there's no 'official' carrollian answer. And the photo was taken to post in other threads where I've been talking about you guys... people here know how adorable the goods in vapeland are... but its such unique presentation, wanted to show it off to the world. lol

Ok, tried the Cupcake City... its a very WARM cupcake batter. Can't figure out why its so warm... I'm getting a note of... almost maple? Not the cloying maple which I dislike in waffle and french toast vapes, but a very very almost unnoticeable note of warm maple. Can't wait till this one steeps! I think the arizona sun might have muted them slightly, so usually a few days of steeping get them back to normal, but its very warm and subtle bakery yum so far. Want to taste more of them, but my supply of cartos is dwindling, so may wait a few days to get new shipment and give them some steep time. Esp with samples, I wanna taste them at their 'best', but if I get into em now, they'll be long gone before they steep. lol They all smell amazing, but the 'he said; she said' and the 'a quiet morning' both smell out of this world, tasty.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
@orachel ~ That riddle is a fun one. Lewis Carroll, after years of people asking him, made up a answer:
"Enquiries have been so often addressed to me, as to whether any answer to the Hatter’s Riddle can be imagined, that I may as well put on record here what seems to me to be a fairly appropriate answer: "Because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat; and it is nevar put with the wrong end in front!". This, however, is merely an afterthought; the riddle as originally invented, had no answer at all".
Notice how he spelled "nevar"? read it backwards ;)
The cupcake city is fantastic! I've had dreams about that juice. :) The "he said, she said" is very unique. It has such a great smell from the bottle but the vape taste is so much different than you would expect. I cant wait for you to try it :) And a quiet morning has slowly become my favorite vape (for now). So many subtle notes but a great throat hit, only problem is, its so hard to put down i almost overvape myself!
I hope you can steep them without putting your hands in the cookie jar! I know I get impatient. :)

@plasticscones ~ We use a different secret blend for each juice. Most tend to be higher in VG. If you have an allergy to PG, we are happy to make your liquid >90% VG if you let us know. :)
Did you get your ego twist yet? I'm still waiting on mine. Wish i ordered a few of them! Let me know how you like the Frost Blossom, We actually just posted it about ten minutes ago. :) Its officially for sale now! Thanks again for loving Vapeland...Have fun down south! Cheers!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello Vapelandians....we have a small surprise for everyone...could it be our first menthol???
frost-blossom.jpg

On a hot summery day, a curious frost fairy dared to flit after the fragrance wafting from a beautiful orange tree blossom. The tiny fairy alit on a delicate petal, tasting its sweet citrus essence. Her single kiss brought an orange glow to the tips of her wings and sent quivers of icy frost rushing through the tree, blossom to root, thrilling and cooling the orange tree. So enamored with the little fairy was the shivering tree that it grew glistening frost blossoms in her honor to last for all time.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
What a magical description for the Frost Blossom! Really chomping at the bit to taste it, now! And yeah, I'm the same... CAN'T handle waiting for steeping, so I usually don't. But what with limited supply of my baby 'super shorty' tasting cartos, and them being new flavors... i figure you guys put a ton of heart and worked hard to get these flavors, I can at least slow my roll down to enjoy them at their best. lol

And I got the 90% (or as high as possible) VG on my juices... Fabulous thin VG, if anyone's wondering how good VG is from AiV! Really hoping it's thin enough to work in my E2 tank, sure looks like it is, cause all my other VG is way too thick and viscous. Your nice thin vg may be the answer to my tank traumas, so crossing fingers! That reminds me, need to do a review when I taste the others on the VG juice forum, for sure, cause vg people are always hunting for vendors that do vg blends better than the average bear.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
YES THANK GOD.

I almost lost my mind trying to figure out why I was able to get Frost Blossom in a sample pack, but couldn't order more of it.

For anyone who hasn't tried it, it's phenomenal. It tastes like a frozen creamsicle made sweet love to a mint leaf in your mouth.

Last edited:

plasticscones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Tropic
i just got my ego twist today! it's pink and oh so lovely. i also got some boge carto's and i popped frost blossom in and oh my my it's so incredibly lovely! it is my favorite vapeland flavor!!! i love the citrus and how the menthol wraps into it! there is another flavor which i can't put my finger on which makes it even more magical! very well done!! :)

KTK8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Ive just stumbled onto the vapeland site. I'm very new to vaping, only about a month, and really interested in trying some juices. But after seeing the high VG ratio I'm a little worried. I mainly use the ego w clearos, and I've read that high VG does not work well with clearos. Is this true? And does anyone here use these with vapeland juices? I've mainly used 70/30, 60/40 PG/VG and they last me about 3 weeks.

Any insight would be very helpful! Thanks so much!

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Ive just stumbled onto the vapeland site. I'm very new to vaping, only about a month, and really interested in trying some juices. But after seeing the high VG ratio I'm a little worried. I mainly use the ego w clearos, and I've read that high VG does not work well with clearos. Is this true? And does anyone here use these with vapeland juices? I've mainly used 70/30, 60/40 PG/VG and they last me about 3 weeks.

I use high VG juice with Vivi Novas and don't have an issue. You might need to clean/dry burn more often, but as long as you do that you should be fine.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com

It should be ok. Our VG is premium vg and isn't as thick and gooey as the rest. A close friend of ours uses Vision eGo clearomizers and vapes all of our juices with no problem. We've personally vaped our juices in ALL SORTS of pieces and I've never had one stand out as being incompatible. :) Thanks for the post! We hope to see you in Vapeland soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread