Alice in Vapeland: "Zombie Apocalypse" review

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Nicole was nice enough to include a free sample of her new flavor "Zombie Apocalpyse". I just put a new coil head on my vivi nova to properly get ZA's pure flavor. Zombie Apocalypse is described as a strawberry cupcake. Let me begin to explain how expressed I am with this juice.

The sample was just enough to fill my tank and like an idiot due to excitement I didn't put the silicone cap back on and a little under a mil poured out. I have never been so upset over wasting a juice(except my Gandalf). And that was just because it smelled so amazing.

This juice has a strong natural and sweet strawberry scent. Once vaped that same beautiful smell is present but with the inhale you can taste the strawberry, icing, and cake batter layered perfectly and once exhaled it is mostly an icing and strawberry taste. I am exhaling though my nose as I write this to just attempt to explain the juices profile. It's simple yet so complex. There is no sour candy strawberry here it's like a fresh sweet off the vine strawberry taste. I can only describe this by saying imagine an all natural vegan strawberry cake. It has the milkyness of strawberry chocolate milk and the freshness of a cake right out of the oven. In my other AiV review I explained them to be very very subtle. I exagerated because I was vaping on an ancient coil head that was muting an already subtle flavor. To vape this juice on a new atomizer head is like a spiritual experience. Haha. I feel like I can't say enough about this juice. I have never been so instantly impressed with a juice before. Aiv is the perfect amount of subtle for me. This juice produces clouds of vapor like all of their juice but with a very satisfing throat hit for me. I feel like a junky because a drop just fell out of my tank and I contemplated licking it off. ;)

I am always going to be a tobacco lover and I can not say yet if this will be an all day vape but I can say with certainity I will be vaping this A LOT.

I can't

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Yes even smart things can be idiotic LOL :D
Nice review. What PG/VG mg nic strength? Thanks:)

I actually didn't request a specific ratio with this one. I normally get 70/30 or 80/20 but I trusted Nicole as she mixes each juice with a ratio specific to taste. I am pretty sure ZA is a 90/10 vg/pg. Most of AiV's juices tend to be high in vg. I however have entertained the thought of getting my normal high pg ratio to get a throat hit more to my liking but I feel Nicole works magic and don't want to tamper with that just yet.

I also vape 18mg. And ZA surprisingly has a satisfying throat hit at that ratio and nicotine level. But it wasnt until I tried AiV that I didn't mind a smooth vape anyhow.

Last edited:

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
that stuff is out of this world good.....i like everyone they got but one....and the one i didnt like my gf adores!

It certainly is. I'm vaping it right now. This is the first non-tobacco vape I've tried that I was so impressed with that I turned into my half all day vape. I haven't picked up any tobacco filled vivi novas once since it came in the mail today. I've only tried three aiv flavors(so far)and ZA is my favorite.

What flavor didn't you like?

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
I have a big order in with AiV (over 100ml) and one of those bottles is Zombie Apocalypse, based purely on other people's impressions and my confidence from previous orders that ZA will be as yummy as the other AiV juices I've had. After reading your review, I am even more confident that I made the right choice, and will be feversishly stalking my mailman. Hopefully it arrives Monday--that's what the Tracking Page seems to say...

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
I have a big order in with AiV (over 100ml) and one of those bottles is Zombie Apocalypse, based purely on other people's impressions and my confidence from previous orders that ZA will be as yummy as the other AiV juices I've had. After reading your review, I am even more confident that I made the right choice, and will be feversishly stalking my mailman. Hopefully it arrives Monday--that's what the Tracking Page seems to say...

I certainly hope it is at your residence by Monday. That way you can vape it on Christmas. If you like very realistic desert ejuices but not too sweet that you can't vape them all day you will love ZA. I have never had Cupcake City but many folks have likened it being the strawberry version of that but less subtle.

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Nice review, can't wait to get my sampler pack as well. Seem to be going on a sweets juice fling as of late, so hopefully ZA fits that bill nicely.

How nicole manages to make this juice taste so unbelievably realistic without using artificial flavoring I will never know. I used to hate non-cigarette like vapes. I never "got it" why folks vaped desert and fruit ejuices but this juice has me sold. It's strong enough(I get it with extra flavoring even though I don't think my sampler did which is the one I reviewed in this thread)to satisfy all day long but subtle enough to not give you a massive headache like many desert vapes.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
My AiV order arrived Thursday and I am impressed to say the least! I just started vaping a week ago today and couldn't wait to try AiV juice. After reading the reviews of Zombie Apocalypse I took a chance and ordered a petite bottle of it (24mg) and one of the delectable samplers which included:

A Quiet Morning
Lemon Loves Cake
Creamsicle
White Rabbit
Crunkberry
Twas Brillig

I just filled my new Kanger T3 with Zombie Apocalypse and cannot believe the vapor and taste, amazing :)

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
My AiV order arrived Thursday and I am impressed to say the least! I just started vaping a week ago today and couldn't wait to try AiV juice. After reading the reviews of Zombie Apocalypse I took a chance and ordered a petite bottle of it (24mg) and one of the delectable samplers which included:

A Quiet Morning
Lemon Loves Cake
Creamsicle
White Rabbit
Crunkberry
Twas Brillig

I just filled my new Kanger T3 with Zombie Apocalypse and cannot believe the vapor and taste, amazing :)

I'm really glad you like it. :)

They are slowly becoming my favorite vendor. I am not one for hype and am always very skeptical of a popular juice but my mouth watered when I tasted ZA apocalypse for the first time. I have a very low 30mil bottle of it and am getting more tomorrow. I can't get enough of it. So far I've tried four AiV flavors and all of them blew me away but ZA has earned a place in my all day vape spot. I now have two all days vapes but end up grabbing my "Alice in Vapeland" tank when I go out.

Happy vaping new vapelandian. And congradulations on the switch to vaping. I think you'll find it to be unimaginably more fun, exciting, tasty and enjoyable than smoking. ;)

Last edited:

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Nicole is fantastic and has been a saint! So much patience and so accomodating.

I am the customer from hell but she has been nothing less than AMAZING!

Communication is incredible and very professional - she makes you feel like the most important customer!

AiV and FJ are what all other vendors should strive to be!

I worked in customer service for almost 20years myself and I was blown away!

A++++++++ Vendor!

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Nicole is fantastic and has been a saint! So much patience and so accomodating.

I am the customer from hell but she has been nothing less than AMAZING!

Communication is incredible and very professional - she makes you feel like the most important customer!

AiV and FJ are what all other vendors should strive to be!

I worked in customer service for almost 20years myself and I was blown away!

A++++++++ Vendor!

I couldn't agree more.

I also couldn't even begin to explain the ways her and Jah have bent over backwards for me. If I ever hit the lottery I will invest it in AiV because I want nothing more than to see their business thrive.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I couldn't agree more.

I also couldn't even begin to explain the ways her and Jah have bent over backwards for me. If I ever hit the lottery I will invest it in AiV because I want nothing more than to see their business thrive.

I am sure it will. Overall I am yet to find a vendor that beats them.

Wonderful experience!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Good review and I feel the same way. It was a blind buy for me, I was hooked on the zombie theme. Once I vaped it I fell in love. ZA is probably my all time favorite juice and I can easily vape it for several days straight.

I have a 60ml bottle coming! I somehow think it won't last long he he he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread