Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
AiV is waaaay too light on flavor, for me. They really need to have a double or extra flavor option.

Though they don't recommend it (which is understandable, because their juices seem to have a very delicate balance of flavors going on), you can request extra flavor when you check out. There's a box for additional comments about your order, and you can ask them to give you more flavor.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Though they don't recommend it (which is understandable, because their juices seem to have a very delicate balance of flavors going on), you can request extra flavor when you check out. There's a box for additional comments about your order, and you can ask them to give you more flavor.

dang I wish i'd have realized that

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
I am another huge AiV fan...and there are a lot of us. I say order the 'little bit of everything' sampler, of course with that, you don't get to try their newer juices (click on C.room and Oddity juice on their website to see these). And I agree with previous posters...April Moon is definitely a predominantly apricot flavor, the blueberry is not that obvious.
I've tried Heather's Heavenly Vapes blueberry, which is pretty good, but am still looking for a great one.
As for MBV, I hated most of what I ordered from them, aside from peppermint. But lots of people really like them, so who knows?
There are several great threads here that may help you, so look around. Good luck on your search!

i got about 15 bottle because of all the hype of mbv 1 was just ok the rest got thrown out. on a good note that when i decided to make my own juice. the 3 others that i have tried that were very good was hhv, mom&pops, nude nicotine. my next one to try is Alice in vapeland and ahlusions.
They're so cheap though. Makes me wonder. I've gotten a hold of some cheap juice before, wasted my money. I've been burnt! lol

CraigF

Moved On
Jan 9, 2014
Sydney
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

shellro07

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
Colorado, USA
Twas Brillig is my favorite from AIV! But they are all VERY good. Others would be Nicoticket's Creme Brûlée, GoodLife Vapor's Deadly Sin and Cosmic Crunch, AVE's Boba's Bounty, HHV's Cin City and Cinful Pear, all of P.O.E.T.'s e-liquids, and Ahlusion has some very good ones as well. Highbrow Vapor's Limoncello and Strawberry Lemonade are amazing. I've read that Copper Creek has some great e-liquids too, but haven't tried them yet. Good luck to you and congratulations on starting to vape! You're going to love it!

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I am another huge AiV fan...and there are a lot of us. I say order the 'little bit of everything' sampler, of course with that, you don't get to try their newer juices (click on C.room and Oddity Juice on their website to see these). And I agree with previous posters...April Moon is definitely a predominantly apricot flavor, the blueberry is not that obvious.
I've tried Heather's Heavenly Vapes blueberry, which is pretty good, but am still looking for a great one.
As for MBV, I hated most of what I ordered from them, aside from peppermint. But lots of people really like them, so who knows?
There are several great threads here that may help you, so look around. Good luck on your search!

Well I must be out of my mind then, I definitely get predominantly blueberry, puffs of cream, and light on the apricot. Mine is also nicely aged :) Either way still an amazing juice. I was so happy when she brought it out of the c-room.

And yes you can request extra flavor! I also request high VG (which I think they mostly are anyway, but Alice doesn't list her ratios). I LOVE AiV!

CraigF

Moved On
Jan 9, 2014
Sydney
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

3bet

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Nowhere, GA, USA
(about April Moon)
comment in a Blueberry thread. I love Blueberries, haven't found a good juice for it though. Hoping April Moon is it.

I personally found April Moon and 'Twas Brillig to taste ... how can I put this, um carbonated. As in it has that fizzle on the tongue taste. Just not my personal thing. I do love A Quiet Morning; but, the only real blueberry I've tasted was Chalice from Seduce Juice (I don't care for blueberry juice but it tastes just like the real thing off of the bushes in my back yard). I only tasted Apricot from April Moon. :(
I notice you list a few tobaccos in your OP. The only juice AiV has that is tobacco is only like 10-15% tobacco but it is a NET and I love it even though I don't like tobacco juices. It's called Fifteen Foot Falls.
Seriously though, I don't order anything from seduce juice (there Snake Oil and Jezebel I do give 3 1/2 stars to though) but Chalice tastes like a real blueberry; you're only short changing yourself if you don't try it.

p.s. I see you already ordered. I think you'll like Fifteen Foot Falls if you like sweet flavors and tobacco. I thought of another blueberry juice but its not as strong of a blueberry as Chalice. Blueberry Morning from GLV is pretty good but very very sweet. It's blueberry waffles and syrup.
Good Luck on your juice hunt.

Last edited:

thesecondstar

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
Twas Brillig is my favorite from AIV! But they are all VERY good. Others would be Nicoticket's Creme Brûlée, GoodLife Vapor's Deadly Sin and Cosmic Crunch, AVE's Boba's Bounty, HHV's Cin City and Cinful Pear, all of P.O.E.T.'s e-liquids, and Ahlusion has some very good ones as well. Highbrow Vapor's Limoncello and Strawberry Lemonade are amazing. I've read that Copper Creek has some great e-liquids too, but haven't tried them yet. Good luck to you and congratulations on starting to vape! You're going to love it!

Awesome, thank you for the help! Love isn't a strong enough word for how I feel about vaping right now lol

thesecondstar

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
(about April Moon)

I personally found April Moon and 'Twas Brillig to taste ... how can I put this, um carbonated. As in it has that fizzle on the tongue taste. Just not my personal thing. I do love A Quiet Morning; but, the only real blueberry I've tasted was Chalice from Seduce Juice (I don't care for blueberry juice but it tastes just like the real thing off of the bushes in my back yard). I only tasted Apricot from April Moon. :(
I notice you list a few tobaccos in your OP. The only juice AiV has that is tobacco is only like 10-15% tobacco but it is a NET and I love it even though I don't like tobacco juices. It's called Fifteen Foot Falls.
Seriously though, I don't order anything from seduce juice (there Snake Oil and Jezebel I do give 3 1/2 stars to though) but Chalice tastes like a real blueberry; you're only short changing yourself if you don't try it.

p.s. I see you already ordered. I think you'll like Fifteen Foot Falls if you like sweet flavors and tobacco. I thought of another blueberry juice but its not as strong of a blueberry as Chalice. Blueberry Morning from GLV is pretty good but very very sweet. It's blueberry waffles and syrup.
Good Luck on your juice hunt.

Yeah Im not too into sweets. I love subtle tobacco flavor. I like John Wayne by Uncle Junk, its a sweet tobacco. Very good

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA

I'm a big fan of the couple AVE juices I've had (Bobas, Havana gold, blend 4), HHV (legend, shadow, heavenly), nicoticket (h1n1, frenilla, custard), and I liked highbrow ry4 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread