Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
There is a rba available for the tank. I got one with both of my BBBs. It's a nice one, easy to build on and wick.
Might be worth a try?

I would have to be sure I got one with the extra tall glass as the RBA won't fit a BB without it (the BBB it will fit). I'm just not an RBA fan. I like my bigger RTA decks to work on, and I'm not sure the RBA would be worth the effort, especially with the smaller volume (I would have to check if the volume held goes up with the taller glass). It's a well performing tank with the great clouds Smok is going for, and the flavor is pretty good too. I certainly won't dump it, you never know when you need a different tank for something.

Reactions: EODPaul

EODPaul

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Ottawa Ontario Canada
I would have to be sure I got one with the extra tall glass as the RBA won't fit a BB without it (the BBB it will fit). I'm just not an RBA fan. I like my bigger RTA decks to work on, and I'm not sure the RBA would be worth the effort, especially with the smaller volume (I would have to check if the volume held goes up with the taller glass). It's a well performing tank with the great clouds Smok is going for, and the flavor is pretty good too. I certainly won't dump it, you never know when you need a different tank for something.
I use mine with the airflow almost completely closed. Great flavor.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread