Alien baby beast question

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

Dec 16, 2016
So I had bought a coil recently and decided to use it this morning and went to use the mod and my Volts decided to shoot up to 5.7 and gave me a warning while I had a new coil inside the tank(baby beast). My mod told me to be advised to warning as i turned off the mod and checked if the batteries were fine and or heated due to the high vlts. But everything went back to normal So my question is do I need to get new batteries and or get a new alien. I did upgrade the firmware. I also took the tank off after that and threaded the tank back on and turned on the mod and everything was fine hitting right and everything.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
So I had bought a coil recently and decided to use it this morning and went to use the mod and my Volts decided to shoot up to 5.7 and gave me a warning while I had a new coil inside the tank(baby beast). My mod told me to be advised to warning as i turned off the mod and checked if the batteries were fine and or heated due to the high vlts. But everything went back to normal So my question is do I need to get new batteries and or get a new alien. I did upgrade the firmware. I also took the tank off after that and threaded the tank back on and turned on the mod and everything was fine hitting right and everything.
What we're the watts at and what battery are you using? Volts in themselves don't mean much, it's important that your amp draw (note! The amp display on the mod doesn't provide any useful information) doesn't exceed the continuous discharge rating of the battery.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread