Alien Vision (avejuice) Bogus?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by BeauJangler, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeauJangler

BeauJangler Full Member

After reading numerous positive reviews concerning Bobas Bounty e juice I attempted to order only to have a warning page from windows inform me that "this page is dangerous". Does anyone know anythimg about why this is happening? Could it be an alien vision competitor? Has this site been hijacked? Even when I click the support link for alien vision it also triggers the warning page so I am weary about contacting them myself. Any info would be appreciated. :confused:

2. Nunnster

Nunnster Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Did you use this website Alien Visions E-Juice also, you might have a virus. What internet browser are you using?

3. BeauJangler

BeauJangler Full Member

Yes and I just used the link you sent, clicked on support to check again , same warning.

4. Nunnster

Are you using internet explorer? I personally have ordered from them without a warning, and I use firefox. I know the link I sent was good, so it might be an issue with your internet browser. I am no IT, but I know enough to act like it lol.

5. Virk

Virk Super Member ECF Veteran

His secure website certificate (https) expired on the 16th. That is what is causing the warning. It should be safe, or hijacked lol. My guess it's safe.

6. BeauJangler

BeauJangler Full Member

I am using internet explorer. It probably is some kind of issue on my end. I'll have to have someone check it out for me because I am so not IT I don't even know what IT is ....Thanks for the response

7. BeauJangler

BeauJangler Full Member

Thanks Virk certificate expiration was one of the possible causes listed on the warning. Much appreciated

8. Virk

Virk Super Member ECF Veteran

No problem, enjoy the bobas bounty, it's awesome stuff.

9. Nunnster

Nope not your end causing an issue, virk explained why. It should be good to go, just add an exception when it asks if its safe.

10. cement

cement Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Warns their certificate is expired or not valid when you try to check out or register to set up an account. Nevermind

11. Jeremy-WI

Jeremy-WI Senior Member ECF Veteran

12. Huffelpuff

Huffelpuff Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I love the Boba's. Make sure to try the Gorilla Juice if you haven't already - also superb.

13. Wate2028

Wate2028 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I prefer Gorilla Juice, though I don't taste any bananas in it. I've heard good things about Hype too.

14. Balthezar

Balthezar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Maybe it's an Alien Invasion of Alien Vision?? (Ok, I didn't get here in time to beat rational explanations.)

15. Grandma SJA

Grandma SJA Senior Member ECF Veteran

I tried three times today to order and even called and e-mailed and have yet to get response. This is not like Ben so they must be extremely busy or problems with site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.