Status
Not open for further replies.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
...So if you have been patient enough to read my thread and you are a subscriber to this forum, you are the first to know that I will be giving away the $500 store credit on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The only thing I ask is for a little civility: PLEASE limit your order to one 30-ml bottle of your favorite juice with the most basic shipping. This way around 25 loyal customers can enjoy some free AVE voodoo....
VAPE AWAY,
Michael S. from Florida

What a classy move - talk about paying it forward. Kudos to you, Michael.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Okay, so I'll keep tabs on this. So far we're at 12 orders for 12, 30ml bottles. So far everyone is doing right by the award recipient's wishes. If I see an order come through that is obviously taking advantage of this I'll knock it out and resupply the card, but I doubt that will happen, as I have said numerous times before we have the best customers anywhere. We hope everyone enjoys the juice and that is super awesome of our award winner to disseminate the award like that.

... can our customers be ANY cooler?

Big Fran

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2011
Philadelphia,PA
One other thing if I may:
If you were fortunate enough to get a 30-ml bottle - what flavor did you choose and why? I would like to hear from everybody. Still trying to absorb as much information/opinions as possible, being a newb. What's your favorite?
Right now I am perfectly content with the knowledge that Gorilla can be an all-day vape for me. This surprised me because I wasn't looking for a flavored vape and I'm not a huge banana fan. An awesome tobacco base with subtle yet distinct banana bread tones -very smooth. Right now Boba's is a little too robust for me as an all-day vape, but still good. Strikes me as something I would enjoy with direct dripping and a nice glass of red wine.

I got a 30ml bottle of the Hype. I always wanted to try it. TY :)

Rudy956

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
texas
When I decided to do this I didn't want to create any more work for Ben and Christy. If they want to police it, it is their option to do so. Makes it easier for everyone to rely on the honor system. Besides, would anyone want Ben to know that they are a selfish .....? Maybe - AVE juice is that good...

Thanks you so much for your kindness. I ordered bobbas bounty because I have never tried it and I wanted to know what all the hype is about :).

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
Mike S - Thank you so much for your generosity. It is truly a awesome thing you are doing and not a lot of people would of done that. I picked up some Ralf myself and having this coupon really helped. Thing have gotten tight around my house in the past week or so. I would love to send you some juice for you to try as well. I will PM you for more info.

bewsii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Tennessee
Thanks a lot, Michael S! I chose Hype, because I've been wanting to try it but have always been too afraid to do so knowing how much I love Gorilla Juice. As of right now, Gorilla Juice is my all-day vape, but I do need to create a rotation so the GJ won't lose it's "wow!" so quickly. :D

You rock, as does AVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread